Home Community Misc Misc. Movies The Prestige
The Prestige
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Movies, Since: 04-10-07
Founder: BlueberryOcean - Stories: 10 - Followers: 7 - id: 44521
All the stories I could find on The Prestige.

The Lucky One by Megan McAlistair
The Prestige Not your ordinary bit of long, boring and emotional poetry. These verses are short as I've actually written them while watching the movie. Try guessing what I mean with every one.
Misc. Movies - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 323 - Published: 12/26/2009 - Complete
Have We Gone Too Far? by bean21 reviews
-The Prestige- The yells echo throughout the house, and out here in the hallway, Jess, my little girl, is just sitting, listening to them. SPOILERS
Misc. Movies - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 725 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Complete
Hollow by Replicating reviews
[The Prestige] Albert Borden chooses his brother and never says a word. It was never really a choice.
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,640 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/7/2007 - Complete
Counting Up by Final-Acts reviews
[the Prestige] Angier and Borden travel to Transylvania. When vampires and wayward magicians meet, there is only one outcome. The silence.
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 22 - Words: 24,241 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/25/2007 - Published: 10/25/2006 - Complete
Meeting and passing by Thanatos on vacations reviews
I'm Alfred Borden. I'm Alfred Borden's. I'm Alfred Borden's darkest secret. slash, The Prestige, AngierBorden, spoilers
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 526 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 12/19/2006 - Complete
To Call It Even by Person4 reviews
Angier thinks about debts yet to be repaid. A small The Prestige ficlet written for Yuletide 2006.
Misc. Movies - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 252 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 1/1/2007 - Complete
Only for you by Watrisson reviews
[The Prestige] Oneshot. Contains spoiler. Bordencest.
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 144 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/22/2007 - Complete
A Simple Explanation by Aisalynn reviews
[The Prestige] I was once Rupert Angier, world renowned stage magician. I was once Lord Colderdale, 14th Earl of Colderdale. I am neither of those things now.Angier begins a new journal after the death of his prestige. Novel based.
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,995 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 2/17/2007 - Published: 1/23/2007
Songs for Sarah by graceland reviews
[The Prestige] As Alfred takes on the burden of his double life as a performer and magician the love that once stood strong between his wife and him begins to slowly weaken. But eventually he comes to learn that he truly loves his wife, Sarah…
Misc. Movies - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,666 - Reviews: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/2/2007 - Published: 1/25/2007