Home Community General The Prompts
The Prompts
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 04-14-11
Founder: Reading-and-Bubbling - Stories: 28 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 91465
The Prompts is a community and a forum that gives authors prompts, topics, and expectations, and lets them practice their imagination and creativity. If you would like to join us, PM me (Reading-and-Bubbling) or Vanelo159 for more information. I hope to hear from you soon!

Fateful Fall by desperatelyobvious reviews
"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Here lies the story of a girl who throws too many colors, and a boy who seems to use the same color his whole life. When the two meet in a very unlikely situation, will they change or will they walk off unaffected? AH,AU. Co-authored by americanbread. Entry for the Fourth Prompt: A Parallel Partnership.
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,481 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/10/2012 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Max, Fang - Complete
A Nightmare to Remember by Sammy'sPeetaBread reviews
A jealous Gale is suspicious of Peeta, and thinks there is something off. He decides to find out what it is - what he doesn't realize, is that his choice might end up causing him more than just his dignity. Au. For the first line dilemma prompt.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,823 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/5/2011 - Gale H., Peeta M. - Complete
Insomniac Interpretations by high.fiving.jesus reviews
It was the night of creaking floorboards and dim attic lights in which she gave him a sort of peace in claw-foot bathtubs and runny candle wax that smelled of peppermint :: Winner of the third Prompt!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,809 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/1/2011 - Annabeth C. - Complete
What The Darkness Helps To Hide by festus48 reviews
Halloween isn't the only time monsters come out to play.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,219 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/1/2011 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Kitchen Antics by storyteller1425 reviews
It's bad enough with Rachel attempting to cook. But add in Nico, some chicken, and a frying pan, and you've got one heck of a kitchen. Written for The Prompts: Third Prompt – First Line Dilemma
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,492 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/20/2011 - Nico A., Rachel D. - Complete
I'll Always Remember You by biancadiangelo0703 reviews
written for The Prompts 3rd challenge. Hades sends Nico to Arizona to find something for him. What is it? read to find out
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,892 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/18/2011 - Nico A., Hades - Complete
Cabin Eleven by Vans321 reviews
Some were claimed, others were forgotten. Some discovered a purpose, other were left to clench there fist and grind their teeth. Will we be forgotten in cabin eleven by our Godly parents? Nominated for the Veritas awards. Third place for the third prompt.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 966 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/3/2011 - Nyssa, Butch
The Glare of Athena by JordanMathias reviews
Writing Prompt; This is another snip-it that came to me as I was reading the new writing prompt for Reading-and-Bubbling and Vanelo159's community. It's just a lesson with Athena while Percy deals with Athena's 'looks'
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,148 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/2/2011 - Athena, Percy J. - Complete
The Girl Who Didn't Want To Grow Up by Cassie's Neighbor reviews
She wished to be a maiden forever. And now she's just one day before sixteen. What immortality really was to a girl who didn't want to grow up. Mild ThaliaxLuke. Written for The Prompts: Third Prompt - First Line Dilemma.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,949 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/30/2011 - Thalia G. - Complete
One Hell of A Butler by 13Love-Me-Not13 reviews
Another tragedy strikes the Phantomhive mansion. Written for the Prompts latest challenge.
Kuroshitsuji - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 618 - Reviews: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/30/2011 - Ciel P., Sebastian M.
That Butler, on Vacation by phantom130 5 reviews
I never thought that a day without Sebastian could be so disastrous. Was it so wrong to simply wish for one day to myself? Those were the thoughts running through my head by the end of that dreadful day. Co-written with LovelessXBeloved13 for The Prompts community. Cover created by Schatzzz on Deviantart.
Kuroshitsuji - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,971 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/30/2011 - [Ciel P., Elizabeth M.] Baldroy, Sebastian M. - Complete
Destinasse by Reading-and-Bubbling reviews
How their date should have gone - although Annabeth knew it was subject to change. No reality was perfect. Dreams didn't really come true. Percy/Annabeth, during BOTL. Submission for The Prompts, CrushCrushCrush songfic contest.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,888 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/5/2011 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
A Year Of Love by festus48 reviews
Four seasons, twelve months, fifty-two weeks, three hundred and sixty-five days, five hundred twenty-five thousand six-hundred minutes. Where's love included in all of that? For The Prompts.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 27,021 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/1/2011 - Bella, Edward
Crush Crush Crush by Akatsuki Child reviews
For the Prompts' Songfic Contest! She saw the way he looked at her. She saw how his eyes darkened with lust. She was tired of waiting, but he wouldn't give in.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,353 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/3/2011 - Percy J., Annabeth C. - Complete
Whip My Hair by Akatsuki Child reviews
For the Prompts' Songfic Contest! Percy learns exactly what girls do at sleepovers.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,768 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/3/2011 - Percy J., Annabeth C. - Complete
Crush Crush Crush by hiei2828 reviews
This is my submission for "The Prompts" songfic challenge. This is in the Romance category and utilizes the song "Crush Crush Crush" by Paramore.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,207 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/21/2011 - Logan/Wolverine - Complete
A Vanilla Twilight with You by FlowersSmellGood reviews
I wonder what she would think of this? Her thoughts, voice, body language... I want to be able to experience all of that. A Vanilla Twilight song fic. One-shot, LightXHope.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,932 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/17/2011 - Hope, Lightning - Complete
The Man Who Can't Be Moved by phantom130 5 reviews
Erza... All he can remember is her name, yet it seems to bring a sense of peace to his mind in Jellal's time of need. Beta'ed by TheAliensDidIt and written for The Prompts. Cover drawn by CruzerBlade on Deviantart. Jellal/Erza.
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,563 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2011 - [Erza S., Jellal F./Siegrain] - Complete
CrushCrushingCrushed by Anti-Banana19 reviews
A sonfic for Paramore's CrushCrushCrush. An entry for the songfic challenge on 'The Prompts' forum. ONESHOT- Percy J & OC
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,317 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/16/2011 - Percy J. - Complete
Losing Your Best Friend by hiei2828 reviews
This was my response to the "Losing your..." prompt in the "The Prompts" community.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 819 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Kakashi H. - Complete
Losing Your Hope by Reading-and-Bubbling reviews
And in the end, you gain some hope too. Written for The Prompts' "Losing Your -" fic. Percabeth. Happy Ending. T for some subtle suggestions.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,175 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Annabeth C., Percy J. - Complete
Losing Your Snow Rabbit by ChibiJinchuuriki reviews
Haku's snow rabbit 'Cuddles' has run away and he manages to convince Zabuza to help him in the search. The end result is more than what Zabuza bargained for, much to his chagrin. Story for THE PROMPTS subject: "Losing Your..."
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,424 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/23/2011 - Haku, Zabuza M. - Complete
Losing Your Reasons for Staying by phantom130 5 reviews
That was when Shinji finally realized why he always came full circle. It was because even though no one would say it; he was the only one who could pilot Unit-01. If he didn't…people would get hurt. He had to fight. Written for the Prompts community. Beta'ed by: Tomcat171
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 820 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/20/2011 - Shinji I., Gendo I., Rei A. - Complete
Losing your Hat by buddy w reviews
I have a soft spot for that stupid green hat, truly. Oneshot. Story for The Prompts, subject 'Losing your...' Second place.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,079 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/21/2011 - Zelda, Link
Losing You by bobblehead.me reviews
He goes to slash your face again, successfully making a hit. You stumble back, but feel no pain. It is then, that the realisation hits you like a thousand Flamethrower attacks. He's gone. Story for The Prompts, now closed. 3rd place! woo : please R&R!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,806 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/18/2011 - Charizard/Lizardon
27 | Page 1 2 Next »