Home Community Anime/Manga Oban Star-Racers The Race of Oban
The Race of Oban
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Oban Star-Racers, Since: 10-06-06
Founder: Blood Red Sharingan - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 37575
Well this will be almost everything that has to do with OBANStar Racers. Just not any Yoai or Yuri parings. Sorry.

Ouroboros by Amestris reviews
When two people love each other, there can never be a happy ending. As the circle of ouroboros continues, a mistake is made and bowls of Hell open for two unlikely people...
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,604 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Complete
A New Challenge by Blood Red Sharingan reviews
There is another race with another being. The race is held on Nourasia. Eva and the team of Earth go to Nourasia to race. Well my summary is not good, but the story is pretty good for my first Oban fic. EvaAikka pairing?
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 811 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/6/2006
While I Was Out by Toitsu Dragoness of Unity reviews
Molly runs away after the race against Aikka. Prince Aikka finds her outside in the dead of a rainy night, crying. MollyAikka Oneshot
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,636 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/30/2006 - Complete
Nightmare by Eiki-chan reviews
Molly's past haunts her in her dreams.MollyxPrince Aikka. I'm sorry I'm bad with summary's TT
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,827 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/5/2007 - Published: 7/24/2006
A Mother's Love by Eiki-chan reviews
When Molly runs into a small girl she is faced with a truth she never wanted to accept.
Oban Star-Racers - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,728 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Published: 7/28/2006 - Complete