Home Community Games BioShock The Rapture Family
The Rapture Family
Follow .
Focus: Games BioShock, Since: 05-04-10
Founder: Sly-Black-Rabbit - Stories: 2 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 2 - id: 81176
Deep beneath the surface of the ocean, within the eroding walls of Rapture, lies.....well, a group of writers with absolutely nothing to do: The Rapture Family! I'll make a note to try and write a few BioShock-related spoof works featuring my own OC, and the OC's of other members of the Rapture Family. In addition, there are our already in progress BioShock works, of course. So, take the plunge and join us in Rapture, Would You Kindly...?

Stories of Rapture by Blaze the Flareon reviews
Before it fell, Rapture was filled people. These are their stories of loss and survival. Chapter 1: A man looks back at the history of Rapture, and what led to its eventual downfall.
BioShock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,029 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/17/2010
Another Link in the Great Chain by Sly-Black-Rabbit reviews
A Literary Chronicle of BioShock, retold through the eyes of my own character. All things not relevant to Raven are exclusive to Bioshock itself, but I threw in a few of my own plot adversities as needed. Enjoy!
BioShock - Rated: T - English - Horror/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,814 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/10/2012 - Published: 4/15/2010