Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto The Rare Gem: A Naruto OC Community
The Rare Gem: A Naruto OC Community
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 02-18-08
Founder: marmaroth - Stories: 172 - Followers: 102 - Staff: 3 - id: 55731
It's hard to find good OC stories when you're delving through Mary Sues, bad grammar, and a truckload of other problems. This community hopes to do the delving for you.

Libertatum by Kogo-Qian reviews
It does not matter if she should not exist. She would not settle for these chains, this forced obedience. Give her freedom, or give her death. And really, that's just her being melodramatic. In the end, she just wants to be happy. Semi SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 23,134 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 273 - Updated: 4/28 - Published: 1/11 - OC
The Universe's Newest Puppet by phoenixyfriend reviews
Fate's strings are really more of a garotte at this point. - In which an SI OC ends up as Uchiha Sasuke's twin sister, and commences planning because this is either a seriously entertaining coma or her unfortunately permanent new reality.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 36,883 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 415 - Follows: 562 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 2/29 - Sasuke U., Neji H., Itachi U., OC
For Thine is the Kingdom by Enbi reviews
There is a girl who exists when she shouldn't in the place of a boy who should exist and doesn't, which has unimaginable consequences. Remember this: the ending is not the only thing that matters, but also the story. This is hers. [SI, Self-Insert as fem!Sasuke]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,941 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 442 - Follows: 569 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 3/12 - Sasuke U., Itachi U., OC
Whiteboard by MeLikesROFL reviews
When given a blank slate to start off with, what would you do? Well, screw destiny and The Plot. This is my story. AU-ish. SI/OC. Trying to fix.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 24,854 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 534 - Follows: 782 - Updated: 5/10 - Published: 10/26/2013 - Itachi U., OC
The Changeover by NightlyRayne reviews
So I died and got reincarnated into Rin Nohara. Wonderful. To change or not to change the plot! THAT IS THE QUESTION!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 48,684 - Reviews: 372 - Favs: 733 - Follows: 934 - Updated: 7/8 - Published: 8/30/2014 - Kakashi H., Obito U., Akatsuki, OC
Between Two Worlds by Artfuldemon reviews
They say that if a butterfly flaps its wings just right, a hurricane can form on the other side of the planet. I don't know if what I'm doing will make that kind of difference, but I've been sitting on the sidelines to long to give up without even trying. Male OC Self-Insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 44,695 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 411 - Updated: 4/20 - Published: 5/3/2015 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Sakura H., OC
Panic! in the Afterlife by TimeLordOfPie reviews
No ulterior motives. Just someone who wants to succeed in life, and help her family do the same. God help you if you get in the way. Warning: Language and some Mature references
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,136 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 11/24/2015
The Ghost and the Obviously Crazy child by WhiteDemoness11 reviews
What if Naruto hadn't been left alone as a child? What could a woman with only the vaguest knowledge of Naruto, who didn't try to hold onto her memories so now they were more like dejavu, do to change things? Existing was a huge start.Wait until Uncle Ibiki and Inoichi stepped in.. Semi S/I OC with a twist, Pairing undecided. Heavy messing with the timelines Utterly non Canon
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 66,257 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 248 - Updated: 8/3 - Published: 11/12/2015 - Naruto U., Ibiki M., Inoichi Y., OC
Expectations & Revelations by The Butterfly Defect reviews
Dying sucks. Being reincarnated into the Naruto-verse? Don't even get me started. Self-insert OC story (AU Naruto-verse) (Dark themes)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 103,617 - Reviews: 599 - Favs: 1,040 - Follows: 1,315 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 2/5 - Shikamaru N., Minato N., Team Seven, OC
Uzumaki Nori by AkaNoKarasu reviews
My name is Uzumaki Nori – no, I'm not the twin of Uzumaki Naruto. By what I have concluded, I'm his replacement. (semi-SI! as Fem!Naruto; AU!)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,755 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 700 - Follows: 880 - Updated: 5/8 - Published: 6/14/2015 - Sasuke U., Hinata H., Naruko U., OC
Welcome To Tomorrow by Izaranna reviews
Instead of finishing high school, then university, and becoming a doctor, I've acquired two semi-functional little brothers, an emotionally stunted father, and a mother that really needs to work on the whole 'being a parent' gimmick. And you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world. Uchiha SI/OC self-insert Multiple genres and main characters. Canon is practically nonexistent.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 139,983 - Reviews: 445 - Favs: 962 - Follows: 1,210 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 9/3/2015 - Itachi U., Shisui U., Obito U., OC
Hidden Among the Shadows by Shikayna reviews
When you die, you never know what's going to happen: you could be going to heaven; you could be facing eternal darkness; or you could simply wake up and start all over again.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 244,767 - Reviews: 394 - Favs: 825 - Follows: 1,099 - Updated: 8/16 - Published: 2/26/2015 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Kakashi H., OC
Fire Flower by jiemae reviews
In a death dyed with red, I was reborn. In recalled memories, I discovered a means for survival. [SI-OC!Kushina]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 75,845 - Reviews: 531 - Favs: 999 - Follows: 1,162 - Updated: 8/20 - Published: 9/9/2014 - [OC, Kushina U., Minato N.]
A Smile Like No Other by Serenarey Chiba reviews
I'm not sure how I came to be here, but I feel like this has to be the worst situation for me to be put in. Why not the Uchiha? Why not the Nara, Yamanaka, Akimichi, or any other big group? Hell, even living as Naruto's sister would be great, but this... When she shows me that smile, I feel like I have a reason to fight. SI (self-insert) fic.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 44 - Words: 255,168 - Reviews: 1185 - Favs: 1,104 - Follows: 1,387 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 7/4/2015 - Anko M., Kurenai Y., Yugito N., OC
Supporting Hashira (柱) by Kaleiket reviews
Death is inevitable. But I still never expected to die; At least not this early... But more so, I never expected to be reborn... Death should be everlasting, but I've been given a second chance so I'll be damned if anyone tried to rip this life away. I refuse to die or let anyone take advantage of me. This is my life so I'm going to grab it by the reins and ride it. Self-Insert OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 93,916 - Reviews: 540 - Favs: 978 - Follows: 1,312 - Updated: 5/14 - Published: 8/15/2013 - Madara U., Izuna U., Hashirama S., OC
Stone Eyes Chronicles, Book 1: The One-Armed Flame by WhatchuKnowBoutMe reviews
So... I died, and that's annoying. Being reborn into a world where people can breathe fire at will and Mondays still suck, no matter the dimension, is worse though. Much, much worse. Unfortunately, that's what happened to me. Good News: At least it's the Naruto World, so I'm not completely clueless. Bad News: I'm a CRIPPLE and it's the NARUTO WORLD. *sigh* Fuck, I'm doomed. SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 90,439 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 607 - Follows: 761 - Updated: 8/3 - Published: 9/5/2015 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Kakashi H., OC
Uzumaki in the Mist by Garrett Wulfsbaal Bondevik reviews
Growing up in the bloodiest village, it's understandable if you become a bit psychotic, right? Especially when you remember this place being a book, fake, with some other person being the Sanbi Jinchuuriki. I feel like some shit's going to change...Oh well, not my problem now is it? (Si-Oc, OmcxYagura, Omcx?, yaoi) Cover Art: IsraAl'Attia-Theron. *Discontinued for now*
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,470 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 3/16 - Published: 4/8/2015 - Naruto U., Yagura, Sanbi/Isobu, OC
Dragonfly by Kettobase reviews
Being reborn into the Uchiha clan in the same generation as Itachi promises nothing but a short-lived second life. But, hey—if I'm going to die with certainty, I might as well go out with a bang, right? SI Rebirth.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 17 - Words: 60,450 - Reviews: 943 - Favs: 2,153 - Follows: 1,744 - Updated: 2/6 - Published: 11/1/2014 - Itachi U., Shisui U., OC - Complete
Strawberry by Lore55 reviews
They threw tomatoes at my face so it would match my hair. Personally I thought it was more like a strawberry. SI/reincarnation. Uzumaki twins.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 34 - Words: 75,607 - Reviews: 587 - Favs: 1,522 - Follows: 1,899 - Updated: 6/14 - Published: 11/30/2014 - OC, Naruto U.
追憶 (Reminiscence) by PONPONnyan reviews
Even afterlives had expiration dates and mine was no exception. If anything, my second life's clock had started ticking the moment I was born into a world where the impossible was possible and where only the strongest survived. Self-insert/SI OC, slow-burner
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,348 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 910 - Follows: 1,262 - Updated: 1/5 - Published: 1/5/2014 - Kagami U., Shisui U., OC, Itachi U.
Taming Tora by Renzin reviews
I wasn't some ditzy prepubescent fan girl whining over an Uchiha, or interested in cozying up with the blond brat. I was a boxer, a guy who liked a cold one and played in snooker tournaments, who briefly got stuck watching some anime with my friend's little girl. Couple months later, I miss my step and become KIA. Guess where I get reborn? Wait, where the hell did my dick go!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 41,318 - Reviews: 273 - Favs: 499 - Follows: 701 - Updated: 6/15 - Published: 4/19/2015 - Kisame H., Ayame, Teuchi, OC
Joyous Children by UnderneathXtheXunderneath reviews
I cannot move a single muscle as I stare at the piece of cloth hanging on the wall right across from my crib. A sheet with an all too familiar symbol stitched smack in the middle of it, its red and white coloring in a stark contrast against the dark blue surrounding it. I'm an Uchiha now. How is this even my life?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 25 - Words: 126,482 - Reviews: 673 - Favs: 1,386 - Follows: 1,822 - Updated: 8/1 - Published: 1/16/2015 - Obito U., Kakashi H., OC, Sakumo H.
Chasing the Sunflower's by myownphilosophy101a reviews
"Picture this, you're minding your own business when some evil guy possesses you to kill people. Then you suffer the consequences by being sentenced to prison for all eternity. Now wouldn't you be a little pissed off too?" Sunflowers mean unwavering faith and patience; I was far from that. But I had to remember, you're not always reincarnated as a /OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,115 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 547 - Follows: 649 - Updated: 7/24/2014 - Published: 6/20/2013 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama, Akatsuki, Team Seven
Butterfly Child by KlonoaDreams reviews
I was never a fan of irony, even more so after died. I should be pretty happy that I was given a second chance at life, except guess who's still irony's b*tch? Yo. My name is Akimichi Chōko and I just wanna live... SI OC [Cover Art: KlonoaDreams]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 41 - Words: 309,778 - Reviews: 991 - Favs: 1,216 - Follows: 1,320 - Updated: 5/16/2015 - Published: 10/31/2014 - Chōji A., OC
Prescriptions by cherryvvoid reviews
When she decided that becoming a doctor was the most useful thing she could be, this wasn't what she meant. Fem!SI-as-Kabuto-Yakushi. No-Uchiha-Massacre meaning AU. Fem-SI-Kabuto/Itachi. Mama!Nonou also a main character despite her not being listed.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,245 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 729 - Follows: 1,027 - Updated: 5/11 - Published: 10/25/2014 - Kabuto Y., Itachi U., Shisui U., OC
128 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »