Home Community Books House of Night The Remarkable and Unconventional Pairing: Kalona and Zoey
The Remarkable and Unconventional Pairing: Kalona and Zoey
Follow .
Focus: Books House of Night, Since: 01-09-11
Founder: Luna Sol Leil - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - id: 88658
Kalona is my favorite match for Zoey. A place for Kalona and Zoey Fanfictions. This couple is one of the most unconventional pairings, so therefore it can be one of the most interesting pairings to read about. This is also for any good Kalona fics! :D I love Kalona. I love House of Night!

Fallen Angel by 13AkiraKuranXIII reviews
I watched with hazy eyes as a figure emerged from the shadowed forest. The ravens seemed to be cheering...or maybe that was just the blood pounding in my ears. A one-shot for my idea of the first time Zoey and Kalona meet. R&R! Rated T for safety :3
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,614 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/8/2009 - Zoey R., Kalona - Complete
True Love? by GirlLostInNight reviews
Kalona Zoey, one word ...yes.
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,533 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/21/2010 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Zoey R., Kalona - Complete
Connected by Luna Sol Leil reviews
Takes place after Awakened. Two beings. One turned to Light, will the other one follow? Join Zoey and Stevie Rae as they discover the connections to two powerful beings. Will they find love? Will they keep it? Zoey/Kalona & Rephaim/Stevie Rae R
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 106,492 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 5/23/2011 - Published: 1/13/2011 - Kalona, Zoey R. - Complete
Dark Winged Musings by MyraValhallah reviews
Very short one-shot drabble. Spoilers for 'Tempted' Please R&R No flames please
House of Night - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 161 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/20/2009 - Kalona, Zoey R. - Complete
The Dream by ForsakenValkyrie7 reviews
Zoey has a bad dream and it was about her and Kalona. Except it wasn't like the ordinary dreams that Kalona and Zoey shared. It was different. But when Zoey goes and finds comfort from a certain fallen angel,what will happen? It's one-shot. Please read :D
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,557 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/3/2010 - Published: 2/9/2010 - Zoey R., Kalona - Complete
We Will Fall by AlarataraWitchIce reviews
Zoey and Kalona meet once again, this time under different circumstances. This time things will be different. And I, the wicked author, make Zoey do something that she'd never do if the story were written by the Casts. ZoeyXKalona, and Zoey will fall.
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,271 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/10/2011 - Published: 10/11/2010 - Zoey R., Kalona - Complete
Consumed by Luna Sol Leil reviews
Takes place after Tempted. What would happen if Zoey chose Kalona? Join Zoey and her freinds as she adjusts to her new life with Kalona? there are secrets and forces that are keeping them apart. Will Kalona choose Light over Darkness? I own nothing R/R
House of Night - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 93,771 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 3/2/2011 - Published: 8/9/2010 - Zoey R., Kalona - Complete