Home Community General The Reviews Lounge, Too Graduates
The Reviews Lounge, Too Graduates
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-20-10
Founder: Wendy Brune - Stories: 252 - Followers: 15 - Staff: 7 - id: 77992
This is a collection of quality stories that have graduated from the Reviews Lounge, Too with more than 20 reviews per one-shot and 10 reviews per chapter for mutli-chaptered fics. Check out the Reviews Lounge, Too for more under-reviewed stories, and the forum to meet some great people!

Ink in the Deep by Madam'zelleGiry reviews
Spoilers for 3X04 "The moment the hands leave his, he knows that he's been had. The moment he sees the intricately-colored leaf stuck to his palm, all he can do is stare." Rumple experiences what horror Neverland can deliver firsthand.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 855 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/10/2013 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold - Complete
Sorority by Omnicat reviews
Une never went out drinking as a cadet on account of being fourteen at the time, while Noin became an instructor after graduation and never left the cadets behind. Their stories couldn't be more different, and yet here they are, sitting at the same bar.
Gundam Wing/AC - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,284 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/12/2012 - L. Noin, L. Une - Complete
Wit's All Been Done Before by Madam'zelleGiry reviews
An accident on the seaQuest leaves Nathan in a somewhat compromising position. And he knows that, no matter what she pretends, Kristin's loving it... Written for the Shower Challenge at the RLt.
SeaQuest - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,974 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/16/2013 - Complete
Dorcas Meadowes and the Sin of Pride by SiriuslyPeeved reviews
1943: Head Girl Dorcas Meadowes investigates Myrtle's murder, engaging help from a dubious source. Will Tom Riddle and her own pride only push Dorcas further into danger? Slight AU, Unwritten prequel but no spoilers, Tom/Minerva
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,533 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/9/2011 - Dorcas M., Tom R. Jr. - Complete
Angels At War by darkaccalia520 reviews
Nathan is accused of a crime he did not commit. Can the crew members of seaQuest help him, and will he let them? First season, slightly AU. ALTERED TO COMPLY WITH SITE RULES.*COMPLETE*
SeaQuest - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 25 - Words: 68,564 - Reviews: 254 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/9/2012 - Published: 2/20/2012 - Complete
The Hands of a Stranger by Tobi is a good boy reviews
Two children of the war, Uchiha Itachi and an unknown boy comfort each other with something as simple as holding hands. Set during the Third Ninja World War. Rated K for some violence and gore. One shot.R&R!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 712 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/31/2011 - Itachi U., Fugaku U. - Complete
Will I Lose My Dignity? by GoldenRoya reviews
A few snapshots of Angel's hospital stay, his decline, and death, as seen through the eyes of his nurse. Some social commentary, healthcare commentary; rated T for language.
RENT - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,254 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/14/2011 - Angel D. - Complete
Breathe by Fogs of Gray reviews
Here he was in the middle of the Atlantic, drowning with air.
Titanic - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,772 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 9 - Published: 10/2/2013 - Thomas A. - Complete
Brothers by zanganito reviews
After Claudius' coronation, Hamlet takes Horatio out for a night of drinking
Shakespeare - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,145 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Published: 1/1/2014 - Complete
Knowing the Shadows by Madam'zelleGiry reviews
"Words scored in blood adorning the bricks of the East End..." A collection of shorts that chronicle the adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper.
Sherlock Holmes - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 4 - Words: 774 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/30/2014 - Published: 9/20/2014 - [Mary M, Dr. Watson] Inspector Lestrade, Sherlock Holmes
To My Valentine by SimonSeville27 reviews
Simon and Jeanette start a Valentine's Day tradition. It's a story of their love holding strong, despite all odds. A special one-shot for my favorite couple.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,365 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Little Ducklings by Book girl fan reviews
Clover's view on the events leading up to and after the Barnyard Slaughter.
Animal Farm - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,056 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/14/2012 - Complete
Hurt by Deity-of-Words reviews
It was not supposed to have happened the way it did. The Autobots were the ones who were destined to win the war, not the Decepticons.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,008 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/5/2012 - Megatron - Complete
Fear Can Turn to Love by Marish reviews
Christine learns to see the man behind the monster... but he is no ordinary man. Twisted yet vulnerable, passionate yet inscrutable-he takes Christine beyond the point of no return.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,610 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 6/26/2012 - Published: 12/1/2010 - [Christine, Erik] - Complete
Speeches and the Four Seasons by Willocwen reviews
A PercyOliver story. Wherein Percy talks a lot, Oliver listens a lot, and the seasons change.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,683 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Published: 1/14/2007 - Percy W., Oliver W. - Complete
Messengers of Hope by Winged-Violoncelle reviews
While the terrible war rages on in Osgiliath and Minas Tirith, there are soldiers and messengers in the mountains of the west who must fight tormenting struggles of their own.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,876 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Complete
your hand in mine by MessengerOfDreams reviews
The race to eternity can often become a battered, broken, and bloody mess. Yet, I'll run it if you keep your hand in mine. For Super Serious Gal 3's songfic contest and DaZeLinker's other songfic contest. Based on the titular Explosions in the Sky song.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,295 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/2/2013 - [Luigi, Zelda/Sheik] - Complete
The World Has Turned And Left Me Here by Xx starlight-moon xX reviews
A collection of unrelated oneshots, with random themes and characters. My first attempt at DW fanfiction. Reviews are love. Rated for my tendency to be dark - you have been warned! Current - The Master.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,269 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/1/2009 - Published: 4/23/2009 - The Master, 10th Doctor
Of Hilt, Haft and Hem by Estoma reviews
Of brothers, friends, promises and growing up.
Hobbit - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,331 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/10/2013 - Published: 1/8/2013 - Fili, Kili
Déjà Vu by lilpurplebird reviews
There was a blip, and then it was gone. Drabble.
Angel Beats!/エンジェルビーツ - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 860 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/6/2013 - Y. Otonashi - Complete
Strangled by Basser reviews
TBB's 'strangled' scene from Sherlock's point of view. Character motivation study.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,292 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/5/2012 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
Drops of Ash by infiniteworld8 reviews
Liesel, lost everything on Himmel street. But the unknown fate of one person tortures her more than all the loss she has experienced." For most the work of living would be easier if they stopped to notice the colour. Of this I'm tice I said most not all. One girl did notice the colours, and the smells—sights—and sounds—And they were a torment. "
Book Thief - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,812 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/4/2013 - Liesel M., Max V. - Complete
The Closest I Can Get by blisterkissed reviews
In Abnegation, it is uncommon for people to have much freedom. One certain girl does, though, and Tobias wants to feel the same thing she does. He wants to be care-free like the little blonde girl in the street.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 14 - Published: 1/20/2013 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
Blazing Flame by The Wayfaring Strangers reviews
'A ragged breath, an outstretched hand...But you left him there, in the burning sand. His soul choked, betrayed to pain - Lord Vader rise! The blazing flame.' Anakin falls. Obi-Wan grieves. What more need I say? A poem.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 216 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 13 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan K. - Complete
Hook's Secret Weapon by DjinniFires reviews
Emma can best Hook in a sword fight, Belle can get the drop on him with a heavy swinging ship part, Gold can knock him down with his cane and thrash him within an inch of his life. Yet Hook keeps managing to escape and rejoin the fight all over again. How does he do it? What's his secret? 'Ship: HookFloor **Winner of 2014 Review's Lounge, Too, Reviewer's Choice Award: Best Humor**
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,215 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/5/2013 - Published: 3/6/2013 - David N./Prince Charming, Regina M./The Evil Queen, Cora M./The Queen of Hearts, Killian Jones/Captain Hook
240 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »