Home Community Movies Rio The Rio community
The Rio community
Follow .
Focus: Movies Rio, Since: 07-28-11
Founder: Master Derek - Stories: 12 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 3 - id: 94176
Rio is probably in my opinion the best movie scince Titanic. Like the comercial on AFV says a movie like this only comes once in a decade. PM me if you would like to be part of the staff. Also 1 rule: if you want to be part of the staff you must have at least one Rio story. Subscribe if you like Rio. So we may unite all the birds of the feather!

Rio Birds vs Smugglers by Spirit of Azure reviews
Jewel breaks her wings, Nigel is featherless, but what happens after that? Poaching is still a big problem for every bird in the jungle, how will Blu and Jewel stay safe? *Re-written version coming up* Enjoy and review!
Rio - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 17,728 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/2/2011 - Published: 8/30/2011 - Blu, Jewel
Love? by holospartoi258 - Alpha 01 reviews
Inspired by 'One change can make a big difference' by Cotty1996. Hearts... they can be made of glass or diamond. They can break or they can remain unscathed. But they will be tested somehow...
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,963 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/1/2011 - Published: 5/8/2011 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Rio: Love Trip by CJ Ambrose reviews
After coming back from paradise, Blu and Pedro plan to relax as they go on their honeymoons... but when the couples end up in the same place, life for these birds of Rio will never be the same! Sequel to "Lost in Paradise"; also written by bluecatcinema.
Rio - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 25,156 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/1/2011 - Published: 5/17/2011 - Blu, Pedro - Complete
Rio: Lost In Paradise (Book I and II) by CJ Ambrose reviews
Life for Blu and Jewel, the last surviving adult blue Macaws, has never been better… but when they are kidnapped and sent to the Amazon, along with their friends, they'll go on an adventure that neither of them dreamed of! Book 1 (takes place after original film) Book 2 (takes place after sequel)
Rio - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 21,352 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/21/2016 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Blu, Jewel
From Whence They Came by Count Doofus reviews
Blu and Jewel never knew what became of their parents. When Tulio receives another pair of blue macaws, they might just find out...
Rio - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,295 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/27/2011 - Published: 4/30/2011 - Complete
Letters From Rio De Janeiro by Firehound427 reviews
Rio: The Movie, as seen through the eyes of a brave squad of US Army soldiers. As they get split up in Rio and try to get back together, they also try to fulfil their objective: Make sure the world's last pair of Spix's Macaws get to fly away unscathed.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,398 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/28/2012 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Complete
Rio: Fear and Feathers in Las Vegas by Ted Wakeman reviews
It seems everything is now calm between Blu and Jewel, but when Nigel arrives in Niagra Falls and captures them, their next stop is into a city of insanity! Crossover between my story "Headlines" and Project NICK's "Rio: Love Trip"
Rio - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 22,155 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/1/2011 - Published: 6/15/2011 - Blu, Jewel
The Big Scoop by Ted Wakeman reviews
Blu and Jewel thought they were the last of their kind...Until a certain blue bird formerly owned by a reporter arrives in Rio and makes a shocking revelation...Rated T for later violence and flirting. BluXJewel mush later on.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 24,309 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/13/2011 - Published: 4/29/2011 - Complete
Headlines by Ted Wakeman reviews
It's been 9 months since Arthur finally learned he had a life worth living. However, with Blu and Jewel's first chick on the way, and an old foe returning to seek revenge on Blu, how in the world will Arthur solve this? Sequel to "The Big Scoop".
Rio - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,483 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/8/2011 - Published: 5/22/2011 - Complete
Rio: Forgotten Memories by ernestgoestocamp reviews
[My First fanfiction. Read at your own discretion] What happens when a human, who has hated birds all his life, is transformed into a bird himself? What challenges will he face and what acceptance will he receive? rated T for Violence and language.I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC I USE, REVIEW AND COMMENT
Rio - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 75,035 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/19/2011 - Published: 4/20/2011 - Complete
A Day At The Races by Firehound427 reviews
Our favourite birds have been humanized and dropped at the Silverstone track in Britain. There are eight parked race cars and Tom Fortnell is trying to get to the bottom of this mystery. This is going to be a great race! Random idea I had. Please R and R
Rio - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,050 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/25/2011 - Published: 5/21/2011 - Complete