Home Community Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z The Romance of Gohan and Videl
The Romance of Gohan and Videl
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z, Since: 10-21-04
Founder: RedRoseGrave - Stories: 25 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 6523
This is of the GohanVidel romance! My favorite! I've read loads and i hope you enjoy these ones in here! I'm still trying to find all of my faves on ff.net, so it's gonna get bigger!

Videl Neko by SoulOfALioness reviews
Videl Satan. Strong? Yes. Independent? Defiantly. House pet? No choice. After a lab accident, our young Videl is transformed into a small black cat and is taken in by one Son Gohan. In this new, furry body, what secrets will she learn?
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 56,670 - Reviews: 545 - Favs: 305 - Follows: 302 - Updated: 8/3/2008 - Published: 9/16/2005 - Gohan, Videl
Bring Your Father to School Day: Revived! by Frozenflower reviews
This deals with the comic atrocities that our poor demi-saiyan Gohan is forced to endure during bring your father to school day. It now also deals with the aftermath of that day. Trust me--Gohan isn't suffering alone this time! Ch 25 9/21/02
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 75,736 - Reviews: 1997 - Favs: 567 - Follows: 167 - Updated: 9/21/2002 - Published: 3/21/2002 - Gohan, Videl
Das Mädchen namens Videl by Jennyroseangel reviews
Gohans Saiya-jin-Seite erzählt seine Geschichte ... und natürlich ist Videl mit von der Partie! Liebe, Liebe, LIEBE! Lest und Reviewd, bitte! Es ist ein One-shot!
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K - German - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,048 - Reviews: 9 - Published: 11/1/2004 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
Up! by Beaner-Bop reviews
A song fic to Shania Twain's song 'Up!', Videl is having a baaad Saturday. Who'll start to bring it up? *One-Shot*
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,936 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/10/2002 - Videl - Complete
Notes by Beaner-Bop reviews
*One-Shot* Gohan and Videl are passing notes during class... *WARNING: Cute ^.^*
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 682 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/6/2002 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
How I Love To Hate Thee by greenconverses reviews
Videl talks about how much she hates the Great Saiyaman and about the feelings she has for the mysterious Son Gohan.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 852 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/27/2002 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
A Girl Named Videl by Jennyroseangel reviews
Gohan with his Saiya-jin side speaking... and of course, Videl is in the picture! Love, love, LOVE! Read and Review, plz! It's a One-shot!
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 903 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/24/2004 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
An Emptiness Filled by DarkHeart81 reviews
It's a cold rainy night. A girl stops on a bridge to think. A boy finds her before it's too late. They find comfort and love in each other.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,410 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/6/2003 - Gohan, Videl
Confession, Accusation, & Investigation by Videl Warrior Princess reviews
My second DBZ fic. The Great Saiyaman and Videl go out to stop another crime, but when Videl gets intoxicated from the gang's drugs, can Gohan keep his secret from her as he takes her to a hotel room? [GV] [Oneshot]
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,996 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/30/2002 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
Gohan Goes To Highschool by TW1 reviews
Chapter 14 up. This is Gohan/Videl, mostly humor with some romance. Another serious chapter. What's happening to Gohan now that he's confronted with the Cell-games footage?
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 42,234 - Reviews: 341 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 1/2/2003 - Published: 3/30/2002 - Gohan, Videl
Hoshi no Chibi by Cynical Fluff reviews
It's just another day at school for Gohan, but when his future child and past grandfather arrive, his world flips upside down and into chaos not even Dende could prevent. GV ON HIATUS (check mah profile)
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 46,090 - Reviews: 320 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 8/6/2003 - Published: 5/21/2002 - Gohan, Videl
When peasant met princess by Black cat in the night reviews
Main storyline is G/V also K/18# and V/B through flashbacks and mysteries. Videl runs away and is taken in by a peasant named Gohan...
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 11,707 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/25/2002 - Published: 3/9/2002 - Gohan, Videl
The Clothes Off Your Back by FateChica reviews
Poor Gohan runs out of regular school clothes and has to go to school in clothes that make him look hot! The Horror! Anyway, can Gohan survive with the entire female student body chasing after him and his clothes while waiting for Chi-Chi to do his laun
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,989 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 75 - Published: 8/21/2003 - Gohan, Videl
Silence is Golden by Ligar Zero X reviews
It's the begining of the OSH saga. I'm making a small change in the series though, namely, what if Goku's death had more of an effect on Gohan? The presence of Majin Buu is yet to be decided although it will be a Gohan-Videl fic. Chapter 11 up.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 31,092 - Reviews: 233 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 3/28/2005 - Published: 1/1/2004 - Gohan, Videl
Predator & Prey Bound by Psycho Ann reviews
200 review special! When something unexpected happens to our fav hunter and his prey, would it be a start of something new or the destruction of something old? GhVi Done!
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 18,121 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/7/2003 - Published: 2/4/2003 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
Predator and Prey by Psycho Ann reviews
The question is how fast would she run? AU. GhVi Yes, you're not imagining this update. Chap 14.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 88,766 - Reviews: 672 - Favs: 333 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 8/31/2005 - Published: 10/22/2002 - Gohan, Videl
Profiling by FateChica reviews
During class one day, Videl starts staring at Gohan and gets her first good look at him. Just a little one-shot that I decided to write...took me all of 20 minutes!
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 996 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/23/2002 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
Let's Just Fly by Beaner-Bop reviews
I Worked ages on finishing this story and decided to just upload all the final chapters...I hope I did the story justice Gohan and Videl go into space, what will happen? !FINISHED!
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 41 - Words: 70,643 - Reviews: 650 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 2/13/2005 - Published: 4/25/2002 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
Hercule Scouts! by The Worst Author In History reviews
Dende is drunk, and Gohan is being tortured. At scout camp! watch as he tries to cope with the horror! Rated for the occasional swearing of such. Complete
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,996 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/4/2003 - Published: 3/8/2003 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
Gohan the Kuroi Neko by Saiyachick reviews
COMPLETE:::(BLACK CAT) Whenever Gohan fights crime, Videl always tries to find out his identity. When Gohan wishes that she wouldnt notice him anymore he gets more then he bargains when he mysteriously turns into a cat which is Baba's doing. AU fic
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,831 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/7/2003 - Published: 6/17/2003 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
Gohan goes to boarding school! by Trinity-Neo1818 reviews
This fic is based on previous experince. Gohan goes to boarding school in a far away country where he doesn't know anything about the language or customs. But the biggest problem of all his trying to hide his amazing super sayian power! Can Gohan manage?
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 32,523 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/11/2004 - Published: 3/24/2004 - Gohan, Videl
Dark Blessings by Lucied reviews
Updated Chapter 36: The Beginning and the End The end has come as the fight comes to a close. What befalls Gohan? What befalls Videl? How do the Z Fighters react when all is said and done? Is it really the end? Or is it just the beginning...
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 36 - Words: 121,296 - Reviews: 560 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 7/9/2007 - Published: 7/19/2004 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
Seaside Sunset by Ellone Leonhart-Loire reviews
A short romance flick starring Son Gohan and Videl. This is actually Prologue #1 of TTRTC.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,660 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/6/1999
Believe by Beaner-Bop reviews
Videl lives in a village that is 'protected' by Saiyajins, a belief she let go of years ago, but when she goes into hiding because of war, she meets a strangely strong boy... [FINISHED]
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 27,514 - Reviews: 192 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/13/2005 - Published: 8/29/2002 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
All I Need For Christmas by videl-z reviews
Not your average G/V Christmas fic! It's Christmas Eve, and Videl is betrayed by a close friend. She's left alone and untrusting. All she really needs for Christmas is a friend, but will she be able to trust again? Warning: Adult themes. *8* Epilogue/A/N.
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 8 - Words: 29,083 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/25/2003 - Published: 11/11/2002 - Gohan, Videl