Home Community Anime/Manga Rurouni Kenshin The Rooster and the Fox
The Rooster and the Fox
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Rurouni Kenshin, Since: 07-05-05
Founder: starry night blue - Stories: 192 - Followers: 46 - Staff: 10 - id: 18039
A shrine entirely dedicated to Sano and Megumi. Here you'll find Sano fics, Megumi fics and Sano X Megumi fics...who knows? Maybe you'll come across a rooster and a fox fighting!

When Love Returns by melcon reviews
Time has passed but love has remained. What man will fate bring Megumi's way?
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,485 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/18/2011 - Megumi, Sanosuke
Hitsuzen and the sword by The Layman reviews
Sano consults Yuko from xxxHolic about improving his relationship with Megumi. He offers to go with her on a trip she's taking, but they get attack en route. One of them is seriously injured. Small x-over with xxxHolic. T just to be safe
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,956 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/9/2009 - Published: 9/30/2009 - [Sanosuke, Megumi] - Complete
The Bet by cdsmm reviews
Sano's day started out great, however failure to comply with the rules lost him his chance. What's Megumi's part in all this?
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,631 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/31/2009 - Sanosuke, Megumi - Complete
Frozen by MissTeak reviews
Just give me a minute...so that I can freeze this moment and keep it in my memories." He could never bring himself to forget her. But would she ever forgive him, especially when she told him she cried not because she was sad over losing him? SanoMeg
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,169 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Published: 8/3/2009 - Sanosuke, Megumi - Complete
Phobia by MissTeak reviews
Being the key witness to a murder, Dr. Takani Megumi has been placed under 24hr surveillance by the police. Enters cocky yet serious senior police inspector Sagara Sanosuke. "You should try getting used to this face soon, because I'll be with you 24/7."
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,591 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/30/2009 - Published: 8/7/2009 - Sanosuke, Megumi
Laundry by existence555 reviews
When Sanosuke lets slip that he knows how to do laundry, Megumi is annoyed that he makes her do it and demands to know why. Oneshot!
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 535 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Sanosuke, Megumi - Complete
Sanosuke Sagara: Ace Detective by omasuoniwabanshi reviews
Los Angeles 1947. Welcome to the world of tough guys and dangerous dames. Sanosuke Sagara is a private detective trying to survive in the City of Angels. Then she walks through his door... Completed.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,743 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/30/2009 - Published: 8/12/2009 - Sanosuke, Megumi
Sei's Magic by Zelianyu reviews
Sano gets entrusted with the care of an 8 month old child. Megumi happens to meet the elder man taking care of her. Megumi Meets Sano and offers to help take care of the child and thus a freindship is made
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,765 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/2/2009 - Published: 4/20/2005 - Megumi, Sanosuke
Blue Blood, Red Stain by iron kitty reviews
A tale of agony, hope, and redemption.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 65,635 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/12/2015 - Published: 8/11/2007 - Megumi, Sanosuke
Almost lover by LadyWeirdessa reviews
first ever SanoXMeg fic...a songfic about after Sano leaving
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 606 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 5/30/2009 - Sanosuke, Megumi - Complete
When The Rooster Walked The Fox Home by realiztic reviews
On the night Kenshin left to fight Shishio, Sanosuke walked Megumi and Doctor Gensai's granddaughters home. Ever wondered what happened on the way? An author's take on that fateful night.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,415 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/19/2008 - Sanosuke, Megumi - Complete
There and Back Again by star-chan89 reviews
Megumi moves to the big city as she tries to figure out who she is and what she really wants out of life. S/M eventually, canon pairings. Ch.2 up!
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,394 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/26/2008 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Megumi, Sanosuke
The World Forgetting, By The World Forgot by diamondsforever reviews
Post Jinchuu Arc: Megumi thought that only hope lay ahead of her as she prepared to depart for Aizu, but a new frightening reality unraveled before her in the form of a man she buried long ago in her past: Takeda Kanryuu.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,906 - Reviews: 6 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/22/2008 - Megumi
Shadow of the Worf by QuartzFox reviews
First Contact Came Before the 21st Century... This takes place not long after Megumi came to the Kamiya Dojo, according to the anime timeline as opposed to the manga. No Romance Involved.
Crossover - StarTrek: The Next Generation & Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,586 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/10/2008 - Worf, Megumi - Complete
Stories in Thunderstroms by ennalou reviews
Short stories that happened before, during, after or in connection of a thunderstorm. Some stories are connected while the others are purely standalone. 3rd Story summary: Rains always bring back memories.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,429 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/5/2008 - Published: 6/2/2008 - Tsubame, Yahiko
I've Waited Long Enough by xxarmisteadxx reviews
SanoMeg:D A sweet oneshot about Sano and Megumi finally confessing their love for each other. : please review!
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,216 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/22/2008 - Sanosuke, Megumi - Complete
Time by Scooby-chan reviews
This is one of one of my longest stories i have on...this si only the first chapter...there should be about...i dont know 10 or more...but seriously it takes a long time to type everything on
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,357 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/24/2008 - Published: 4/21/2008 - Sanosuke, Megumi
An Unexpected Gift by Darth Hawk 32 reviews
A moment in the life of Sanosuke Sagara and Megumi Takani. This is surprisingly short for how much my forearms hurt while typing it.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,039 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/17/2009 - Published: 4/7/2008 - Sanosuke, Megumi - Complete
This Morning, as told by the Rooster by crazyarsonist reviews
What would happen if some random stranger walked up to the Kamiya dojo one day and suddenly declared that he'd marry Megumi? Sano shows us exactly what to do...
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,746 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/21/2008 - Sanosuke, Megumi - Complete
What Megumi Can Do by Katsumi Sinclair reviews
Sanosuke and Megumi become a couple. Megumi gets stopped by some men and Sano comes to help. But what will happen when Megumi gets fed up with Sanosuke hurting his hand? Why never leave him out of her sight, of course. Temporarily discontinued.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,172 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16/2008 - Sanosuke, Megumi
Trust My Love by Angle1 reviews
partII to Mark My Love. Kenshin and Kaoru now have a firm, set relationship. But now there is a new threat, human vampire hunters who mistake them as Vampires. Sano is subject to their new weapon, a poison. The creator of this poison? Megumi, his lifemate. How far is Megumi willing to go to protect who she once thought was a monster? AU SM
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 17 - Words: 85,770 - Reviews: 335 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 9/30/2008 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Megumi, Sanosuke - Complete
It takes one night by sano's queen reviews
A fic where every thing changes for Megumi in one night. she looses her old life, with no one, to start a new one with friends, family, and possibly even love? rateing may change. Parings: SxM and KxK UPDATED April 21st 2008
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,495 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/21/2008 - Published: 8/29/2006 - Megumi, Sanosuke
Do You Believe In Me? by MadiSano reviews
He was broken. Sanosuke's life had shattered like a mirror, cutting into him when he tried to grasp the raw peices. Thrown into a entwinement of passion, hatred, and confusion, he is only left with his bare fists to protect him. SanoMeg, RealLife AU, Lime
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,722 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/9/2007 - Published: 3/22/2006 - Sanosuke, Megumi
The Bodyguard by star-chan89 reviews
AU: Sanosuke ecomes Megumi's bodyguard which leads to an interesting journey for both of them as they try to figure out their relationship while also trying to keep Megumi out of Kanryuu's grasp. -EXTENDED-more info on profile-
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,425 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/16/2008 - Published: 1/15/2007 - Megumi, Sanosuke
Letters by MissTeak reviews
[Oneshot] Even though I’ll probably be unable to pass it to you, I’ll write you a letter now. [SanosukeMegumi] Inspired by now defunct Japanese band ZONE's Boku no Tegami.
Rurouni Kenshin - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,268 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/20/2006 - Sanosuke, Megumi - Complete
178 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »