Home Community Books Harry Potter The SS Fire and Ice
The SS Fire and Ice
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 02-14-07
Founder: A. Nutter - Stories: 66 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 42414
I can't remember where I got the title from, but it's most certainly not mine... But basically, I was trawling this place for ages and couldn't find mentions of my fave DG authors. So here they are! Constantly updated, and needing staff to update!

Set in Stone by cuddlebear992 reviews
"I-I can't do it! I just can't…" She froze when she recognized the voice inside the bathroom. She had heard it many times before mocking her. But it had never sounded as vulnerable as it did now, never as troubled. She had never heard Draco Malfoy cry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 61 - Words: 175,183 - Reviews: 1079 - Favs: 475 - Follows: 260 - Updated: 11/11/2013 - Published: 6/25/2009 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
All about Potter by Xanduwas reviews
ONESHOT Sort of AU, set in the sixth year, Ginny and Draco share a common problem: Harry Potter. Mild fluff...DRINNY! Please review.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,000 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/28/2012 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
Hermione Votes in the DG Forum Fic Exchange by The DG Forum reviews
Hermione's take on Dramione, D/G, and her experience voting in the DG Forum Fic Exchange. Crack!fic written by Scubarang for The DG Forum.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 860 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/29/2009 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
What It Means To Let You Go by Jedi Tess of Gryffindor reviews
The call comes. The family is there. It's finally time to say goodbye. This is a fic based on my “Potter vs. Malfoy” fic-verse, the way it was always meant to end. If you haven't read War's End, this will seem horrible and unnecessary to you. COMPLETE.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,922 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/4/2008 - OC - Complete
Potions Detention by Kylara Kitsune reviews
Draco Malfoy is left in charge of Ginny Weasley's detention, when Snape has to leave. What Snape doesn't know is what really goes on between those two, when they're behind closed doors.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,180 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/6/2008 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun by HuggingBother reviews
DG. ONE SHOT. And to top it all, he had found himself a girl. And not just any girl. A girl worthy of touching a Malfoy, quite a difficult requirement to meet. But what happens when his employee, who also happens to be her father, walks in on them?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,959 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/15/2007 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
Not So Perfect by FadingHope11 reviews
COMPLETE! Between boys, dances, and a competition, Ginny is overwhelmed. When everyone's trying to force her to be someone she's not, Ginny finds comfort and trouble, of course, in the arms of an unlikely Slytherin. Who knew 6th year was this crazy?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 20 - Words: 88,558 - Reviews: 270 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 8/26/2007 - Published: 5/27/2006 - Ginny W., Draco M. - Complete
Reclamation Cooperation by Persephone33 reviews
Ginny is assigned to Draco's team at the Ministry. This story won best overall at the Spring 2007 dgficexhange on livejournal. Nothing is mine, it's all J.K. Rowling's!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,995 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/4/2007 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
The Apple of My Eye by ThisBurningHeart reviews
I'm going to be honest. He's good looking, alright? That thought doesn't scare me. But sharing a moment with him? Now THAT was scary...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 67,671 - Reviews: 538 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 232 - Updated: 10/1/2007 - Published: 11/29/2005 - Ginny W., Draco M.
Hiccups by capableoflove reviews
Ginny Weasley has a bad case of the hiccups and Draco Malfoy has the perfect cure.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,746 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/23/2006 - Ginny W., Draco M. - Complete
Thunder by The Echoing Ache reviews
A crippling fear of thunder may threaten their relationship. DG
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,213 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/2/2007 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
Salazar's Curse by Escritor reviews
When a curse pushes Draco and Ginny together, Ginny is sure life will be horrible... But could Ginny teach Draco a few things about love? And vice versa? COMPLETE!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 47,030 - Reviews: 218 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 3/30/2006 - Published: 11/25/2005 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
P.S. I Love You by VirtualFaerie reviews
Ginny is in her sixth year and still loves Harry, or at least thinks she does. Will a run in with Draco in the library change things? She decides to get Draco back for insulting her...how? READ! PG-13 for swearing. *COMPLETE*
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,025 - Reviews: 327 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/31/2002 - Published: 4/14/2002 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
Playing with Fire by Excillian reviews
COMPLETE Draco and Ginny are both selected to represent their houses in a school trip to a remote village in the Himalaya Mts. What they don't realize is that in some muggle towns, magical superstition still runs very strong... Pls RR
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 41,553 - Reviews: 355 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/7/2003 - Published: 7/23/2003 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
The 7 Signs of Madness by ForbiddenTreasures reviews
There are 7 signs that assure a person of their insanity. Draco and Ginny will gladly partake their wisdom on these signs. And they are experts, seeing how they've been through every single one...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,784 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 2/27/2006 - Published: 12/23/2005 - Ginny W., Draco M. - Complete
Just a Theory by Vehemently Yours reviews
[DracoGinny] Professor McGonagall is taking psychology lessons through owl to earn her degree. For her final project, she has to prove a theory about love and hate to be true. Her two specimens? Draco Malfoy and Ginny Weasley...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 39,848 - Reviews: 542 - Favs: 262 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 7/7/2007 - Published: 9/6/2003 - Draco M., Ginny W.
The Man Who Loved Flowers by EverVengeful reviews
Once a year he goes to see her and every year he goes a bit farther until one day he simply...snaps. DG, slightly AU.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 493 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/30/2007 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
The Renaissance Festival by Persephone33 reviews
How does the Ministry punish Draco Malfoy? Why, by making him interact with Muggles, of course.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,799 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/14/2007 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
One Last Kiss by S.Lott reviews
Draco and Ginny love story.READ AND REVIEW PLEASE!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,518 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/11/2007 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
Vivid Red Hair by fallingskyes reviews
The first thing Draco Malfoy ever noticed about Ginny Weasley was her hair, but it was by no means the last. A short overview of their history. Pure, unadulterated DG fluff.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,417 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/11/2007 - Ginny W., Draco M. - Complete
Memories by QuidditchLover018 reviews
It's graduation for our favorite enemy. Who's he remembering? Oneshot :D
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,179 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/17/2007 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
It Should Have Been Me by Nikki Flinn reviews
Pure DG goodness written while recovering from Deathly Hallows. No spoilers. Draco contemplates.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 792 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Ginny W., Draco M. - Complete
To Be a Hero by InASwirlofSnow reviews
WARNING: DH SPOILERS. With the end of the series ended a lot of shipping dreams, no matter how implausible those dreams may have been. One last contribution to the romantic and tragic DG pairing, and amazingly, it stays true to canon. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,304 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/25/2007 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete
The tale of the tail by zan189 reviews
Ginny is tailed by Draco. Why? She saved his life [and virginity]. Now that Voldemort's gone, they're back at Hogwarts. Will Ginny lose her patience? Will Draco survive her tantrums? Humour and lots of fluff [maybe]. HBP spoilers. Please R&R
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,817 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/14/2006 - Published: 8/10/2005 - Ginny W., Draco M. - Complete
Blue Christmas by Embellished reviews
Draco spends a miserable Christmas without Ginny.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,123 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/12/2006 - [Draco M., Ginny W.] - Complete
49 | Page 1 2 Next »