Home Community Games Star Wars The SWTOR Chronicles
The SWTOR Chronicles
Follow .
Focus: Games Star Wars, Since: 08-31-13
Founder: Kyndred.Raven - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 109873
Are you seeking current, completed, and frequently updated SWTOR fanfiction written by amazing authors? Look no further! It doesn't matter if you pitch for the Empire or the Republic. I hope to create a personal collection of some of the best chapter stories that I've come across here. Would you like to help me manage this community? Do you have a story you would like to add here? PM me and let me know. Let's do our best to make this a marvelous collection.

No Lords, No Masters by Osetto reviews
After surviving the trials of the Academy, two Sith have only each other as they attempt to make a life for themselves in the Empire. With no master of their own, these men offer their services as artifact hunters, where they must navigate the realm of conniving and manipulative Lords whilst struggling to maintain their independence. (A sequel to The Academy: Acolyte Ascension)
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,421 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/26/2014 - Published: 7/13/2014 - OC
Past Future by Kennayil reviews
[[DISCONTINUED]] Kennayil wants revenge. Revenge for his mother, murdered before his eyes. Along the way he will find that the Force has more planned for him that he wants. (The events in this fanfic are based on SW:TOR MMO. All rights are served by their proper owners.)
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,173 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/22/2014 - Published: 6/11/2014 - Sith I., OC - Complete
Strong Winds by LaughingTori reviews
All people are marked by what they were before. I am no different. So, what could I, an ex-smuggler, do to save the galaxy from power hungry Sith? Not much. But apparently I was "Force sensitive" enough to warrant a Jedi's attention. When will I ever catch a break? KOTOR I told from the perspective of a certain amnesic Dark Lord.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 152,911 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 11/18/2014 - Published: 8/25/2013 - [Revan, Bastila S.] Carth O., Mission V.
Motivations by Taraum reviews
Jedi Knight Daesha Ven thought defeating the Emperor would be the end of her troubles. But as a mutually beneficial alliance becomes something more, she will be forced to answer a harrowing question. What does she truly fight for?
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 101,926 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 8/15/2015 - Published: 5/2/2014 - [Jedi K., Lord Scourge] Kira C.
Beyond the Light and the Dark by cthulu1 reviews
It is a time of war. The mandalorians have attacked the Republic. The Jedi Council has dictated that no Jedi are to go out to fight. Though Revan may oppose it, she has her own reason to delay joining the war, Bastila. Though she may not be willing to admit that's why she's delaying. Meanwhile, there are powerful forces working behind the scenes, pushing both sides to destruction
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 48 - Words: 268,844 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 142 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 11/25/2016 - Published: 3/30/2013 - [Revan, Bastila S.] Exile/Meetra Surik
Star Wars: The Amaranthine Wrath by Kyndred.Raven reviews
[CH 10 posted!] [Quinn/F!War] You know the story of the Wrath. Or you think you do. You probably think I'm a hero. The reality is much darker. I offer you the truth now. I saved the Empire, but I lost much along the way. I conquered, I failed, and I loved. In the end, my Empire betrayed me. My tale isn't over. This is only the beginning...
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 59,049 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 6/1/2016 - Published: 6/20/2014 - [Malavai Q., Sith W.] Jaesa Willsaam, Cytharat
Aftermath and Ascension by pseudomoi reviews
After betrayal rocks her to the core, Lord Torilya Tisonne must overcome the fallout in order to halt her corrupt master's rise to power - even as she is forced to reconsider her place in the Empire and her role as a Sith. Begins with the SW storyline just before Corellia. (See profile for notes regarding updates.)
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 89,444 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 9/13/2015 - Published: 6/11/2014 - [Malavai Q., Sith W.] Vette, Pierce
Against the Galaxy by UpsiDaisy reviews
Kahlei, a Jedi Knight, has the choice of two paths: to save the life of a friend or the lives of millions. Backed only by Lord Scourge who barely seems to tolerate her, she sets out on a third path. But will she find that's a mistake?
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 29 - Words: 71,165 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 7/6/2014 - Published: 5/11/2014 - Kira C., Lord Scourge, Jedi K., Sith W.