Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach The Shinigami Male/Female Associations!
The Shinigami Male/Female Associations!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 03-04-09
Founder: Master Bleach - Stories: 22 - Followers: 2 - id: 67661
A community focusing on the associations that star in the omakes!

Take This Wand and Shove It! by Hasty reviews
Yachiru loses a tooth, the Shinigami Women's Association loses its mind, and Nanao misplaces her dignity. T for a teeny-tiny amount of swears.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,114 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/12/2010 - Yachiru K., Nanao I. - Complete
Sand, Flip Flops and Watermelon by wutai flea reviews
The Shinigami Womens Association has decided to take a trip to the beach, too bad nobody told Uuyru that.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,158 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Published: 8/3/2009 - Uryuu I., Orihime I. - Complete
Shinigami Women's Society by 2M reviews
All is peaceful in Seritei, until an explosion shakes entire the city. The inhabitants shake their heads, "It must be that Shinigami Women's Society again..." Chapter 23: When visiting the airport, remember to leave all explosives at home.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 23 - Words: 40,997 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/5/2008 - Published: 1/22/2008 - Yachiru K.
The Shinigami Women's Association by Trio of Terror reviews
The Shinigami Women's Association makes minor decisions concerning the lives of the Shinigami within Soul Society. These are some of those decisions and their results. [rating for language, circumstances, and randomness][R&R][Some crossover silliness]
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 47 - Words: 21,471 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 11/21/2007 - Published: 1/25/2007
Photographers in the making by Toblerone3 reviews
With the SWA bored all Winter and the New year slowly approaching, they decide to make a covert project to help all the female Shinigami remember to check the dates off their calendar in a very special way... ON HIATUS.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,086 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 10/4/2007 - Published: 7/8/2007
Mr December by Merciless Ruby reviews
The Women's Association are creating their own calender using hot pictures of shirtless male shinigamis! Toushiro is chosen to be Mr. December, but he doesn't want to do it! How can Momo make him do it? HitsuHina!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,422 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/16/2008 - T. Hitsugaya, M. Hinamori - Complete
Onsen Trip by SoaringHellButterfly reviews
The men all decide to go to a peaceful hot spring to relax. Little do they know, the SWA are on a trip to the exact same hot springs. Watch as the shinigami go through a memorable -And very hilarious- evening. First of The SWA Series. Multiple pairings.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,128 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 12/28/2008 - Published: 9/22/2008 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
Valentines Surprises by SoaringHellButterfly reviews
The SWA plan to give special valentines to people including their boyfriends for Valentines day to raise money. However, Yachiru finds this holiday funny and decides to mess around with their surprises for everyone. Second of the SWA Series. Multi couples
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,689 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/8/2009 - Published: 2/5/2009 - Ichigo K., Orihime I. - Complete
New recruit Hanatarou Yamada? by Shuji Nonohana reviews
This is bad. These women are treating me like.... I don't know! It was a bad Idea to clean the Shinigami Women's Association meeting room... Help me Please! HanatarouxHarem. More characters after the first chapter.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,809 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/27/2009 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Hanatarō Y.
Outmaneuvered by Charis M reviews
The Shinigami Women's Association holds a fundraiser. Nanao thinks she's getting the better of her captain. He's inclined to prove otherwise.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,404 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/17/2007 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Initiation by Nadat reviews
It's SoiFon's first Shinigami Women's Association meeting, and Matsumoto wants some fun. ONESHOT.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 753 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/9/2007 - Suì-Fēng, Nanao I. - Complete
Karakura Christmas! by shiniele reviews
The Shinigami Women Association plans a party! A Christmas party in Karakura town! Why wasn't Nanao informed and what will her taicho do to make sure she comes? Mostly ShuNao but includes many pairings.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,546 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/19/2008 - Published: 12/19/2007 - Nanao I., Shunsui K.
Rangiku and Yachiru's Mission by DreamingVampGirl reviews
What happens when Byakuya Kuchiki is voted number one for the one the Shinigami Women's Association wants a photobook of? How do Rangiku Matsumoto and Yachiru Kusajishi plan to handle the situation of taking pictures of the unpersuasive captain?
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,016 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/23/2007 - R. Matsumoto, Yachiru K.
I do, I do! by themodestmouse reviews
Ken-chan goes in deeper than he ever wanted too. Ken fluff. Yachiru, Zaraki, Womens Shinigami Association
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,852 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/5/2008 - Yachiru K., K. Zaraki - Complete
The Dark Curry by Liralen Li reviews
Kyouraku persuades Ukitake to judge the Shinigami Women's Association's Curry contest.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,752 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/30/2008 - J. Ukitake, Shunsui K. - Complete
Reeducation by Five seas reviews
Let's face it, men are pigs.' Nanao said. 'They don't help out, they don't let the toilet seat down and they definitley can't understand women.'. 'Then let's give them a hand.' Rangiku chipped merrily. ShunNao HitsuMatsu and more. Finis!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 37 - Words: 85,052 - Reviews: 329 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 10/11/2008 - Published: 6/19/2008 - J. Ukitake, Nemu K. - Complete
Thank God For Ukitake by VioTanequil reviews
The Shinigami Men’s Association is sad. They’re sad. Really sad. So sad that they hold their meetings in former toilets, in storage rooms and basically anywhere they can get their hands on that’s not being used by the Shinigami Women’s Association.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,518 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/9/2008 - J. Ukitake, Shuuhei H. - Complete
The Real Enemies by StarBK201 reviews
Why is it that Ise hates the Shinigami Men’s Association so much? Can’t they both just coexist?
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,024 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Nanao I., Shuuhei H. - Complete
The Twelve Bleached Days of Christmas by Sinian reviews
The Shinigami Women Association is planning a Christmas Party and everyone has to sing... - hints at various pairings - Oneshot!
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,959 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Renji A., Shuuhei H. - Complete
And All This for a Lousy Pictorial? by crazyarsonist reviews
Nanao asks Iba if he and his association are willing to pose for a pictorial. Iba refuses and confronts Nanao with threats. Nanao threatens him back. But when Hisagi suddenly pops out of nowhere...
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,453 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Published: 11/1/2008 - Iba T., Nanao I. - Complete