Home Community TV Shows Buffy: The Vampire Slayer The Slayer and Her Vampire
The Slayer and Her Vampire
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Since: 06-18-07
Founder: Secret Slayer - Stories: 75 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 47182
A list of the best Spuffy stories on Fanfiction! There may be angst, there may be love, but they're the best! So come in and read the best Spuffy stories i've read and trust me, i've read a lot!

Dragons and Daydreams by gidgetgirl reviews
Buffy and Spike's four year old twins play make believe while their parents watch. Second in the Little Poet, Little Vamp series. COMPLETE!
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 653 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 18 - Published: 5/9/2004 - Complete
Little Poet, Little Vamp by gidgetgirl reviews
Spike and Buffy's twin daughters, popsicles, and Daddy the softy. COMPLETE!
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,105 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 35 - Published: 12/27/2003 - Complete
No Biting by gidgetgirl reviews
Buffy and Spike’s four year old twins discuss the virtues of having a boyfriend, much to Spike’s dismay. A Little Poet, Little Vamp Story. COMPLETE!
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 761 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/12/2004 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
Invitation by 3xy reviews
Buffy receives an invitation which leads her to an old ally only to find out she could lose him all over again. Post – Chosen and post – NFA. Definitely Spuffy!
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,610 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/15/2008 - Published: 6/4/2008 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
Mail Order Spike by Union98 reviews
This is a one shot developed for the Buffy Track at Dragoncon about 5 years ago. It's also my first submission to this site. None of these characters belong to me; I'm just playing in Joss's world.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,435 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/11/2008 - Spike, Buffy S.
A Goodbye by Lady Wenham reviews
Buffy and Spike share a brief moment together before the final battle. This story takes place during Chosen.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,617 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Published: 12/7/2004 - Spike, Buffy S.
Things Present Things Past by Estepheia reviews
Two timelines. Two Slayers. One problem! How does Buffy get back to her own time when she's sucked into the body of a Slayer in 1880? Can another Scooby who tries to rescue her survive the past? Plus, meet William and witness Spike's decision! **COMPLETE*
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 46 - Words: 152,959 - Reviews: 615 - Favs: 254 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 5/28/2003 - Published: 10/28/2001 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
The Curse of Immortal Love by midnightjen reviews
Buffy left with Spike at the end of season 2. a curse and a vampire who doesn't know the meaning of no have them back in sunnydale with old friends and new enemies.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 28 - Words: 35,808 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 10/6/2008 - Published: 5/7/2008 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
A Pirate's Life for Me by Addie Logan reviews
As the Slayer, Buffy Summers is certain she hates Spike. But when an enchanted book pulls her into a world where she's Lady Elizabeth Summers, trapped on the ship of famed pirate William the Bloody, things start to look a little different. Complete
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 27 - Words: 64,619 - Reviews: 772 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 9/5/2005 - Published: 12/22/2004 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
Twas the Night Before Christmas by Secret Slayer reviews
Set during season six... Spike comes to visit Buffy... Just Christmas day told through Buffy's eyes and how she thinks he's not all that bad... plus all the Scoobies are there for the Christmas cheer... a short piece just to celebrate this time of year!
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 509 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
Eggnog buddies by Casscaro reviews
A little bit of BTVS Season Five Christmas goodwill. Sort of. SpikeBuffy.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,295 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Spike, Buffy S. - Complete
The Wild Child by Ultrawoman reviews
AllHuman AU. Buffy Summers is out of control, and is sent to her Godfather in England for the Summer. What influence will Mr Giles have on his goddaughter? And what influence might she have on his docile nephew, William Rayne.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 74,524 - Reviews: 506 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 11/29/2005 - Published: 6/25/2005 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
You're Already Dead by Charli007 reviews
Just an extra little bit from where Spike loves Buffy and she does not return his feelings.Obviously I don't own Buffy or Spike. Reviews and constructive criticisms really would be appreciated as this is my first go at writing a fanfic! Copyright 2007
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,205 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/18/2007 - Published: 12/16/2007 - Spike, Buffy S.
SILENCIO by Fojiao2 reviews
Spike can't speak because of a bet with Buffy, but it just allows her to hear his heart more clearly. COMPLETE. Spoilers through "Older and Far Away" (Season Six).
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,551 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/26/2002 - Published: 2/22/2002 - Spike, Buffy S. - Complete
Change my world, Please by Summersfan reviews
AU after Season 2. Buffy meets Spike and Drusilla in LA, causing Dru to run off, and Spike offers her a choice. Complete!
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 17,302 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/9/2003 - Published: 10/15/2003 - Spike, Buffy S. - Complete
Life of the Slayer: Hellmouth Horrors by Secret Slayer reviews
Sequel...After battling the First and closing the Hellmouth, Buffy thinks Sunnydale has no more secrets left to hide, but with an undead boyfriend, a magical daughter and old friends returning, the horrors have only just begun...Spuffy!
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,038 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 7/14/2013 - Published: 11/25/2007 - Buffy S., Spike
Inertia by Bogwitch reviews
Season Seven, Spuffy, During End of Days. Hope can wound with vicious claws.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,954 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/20/2007 - Spike, Buffy S. - Complete
The Stone of Tempus by Secret Slayer reviews
AU Season five...Too much said within a dream, makes Buffy wonder how she really feels about Spike and a small stone sends the pair on a swashbuckling quest that brings them closer together...will they ever make it back to Sunnydale?...Spuffy!
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,335 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 12/29/2013 - Published: 11/19/2007 - Buffy S., Spike
Heaven Can Wait by Kitty Montague reviews
Immediately follows "As You Were". Spike realises he needs to change the way he treats Buffy if he is to have a chance to win her back, and Riley and Sam Finn reveal their true reason for returning to Sunnydale. COMPLETE AND UPDATED.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 24,325 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/28/2002 - Published: 8/10/2002 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
The Raven Banner by Bogwitch reviews
There is a Valkyrie missing in Sunnydale, can Buffy stop arguing with Spike long enough to find her and avert yet another apocalypse? COMPLETE.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,840 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/21/2005 - Published: 8/20/2005 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
I Can't Trust Him I Can't by H pylori reviews
Buffy faints during a fight and while in a weakened state, she must put her trust in Spike. Unfortunately this is the same vampire that she had been denying feelings for almost since the day she met him. Can she finally allow her hear to win? I don't own
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,717 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
Never forget, never remember by Pandora Anne reviews
My first foray into AU, though not totally Au, When Spike goes to retrieve his soul, he also develops amnesia, poor Buffy, back at home, has discovered that she's pregnant. What will she do when Spike returns with no recollection of her and anything else
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 20,363 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 3/25/2007 - Published: 2/22/2006 - Buffy S., Spike
Every Night by kryan reviews
Post NFA, Buffy and Spike are reunited. Been done to death, I know, but just try it!
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 915 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/8/2007 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
My Bloody Valentine by BiteMeTechie reviews
[Post NFA] And sometimes, they almost cross paths...but only almost.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/7/2007 - Buffy S., Spike - Complete
100 Cigarette Butts by kryan reviews
Just a little moment between Buffy and Spike
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 510 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/25/2007 - Buffy S., Spike
74 | Page 1 .. Last Next »