Home Community Misc Misc. Movies The Social Network
The Social Network
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Movies, Since: 04-06-11
Founder: XxRandomHeartxX - Stories: 14 - Followers: 8 - id: 91241
Seeing as how there's no category for The Social Network, this community is for any The Social Network/Jewnicorn related stories I can find on this site. Feel free to recommend me any TSN fanfics that aren't already on here. Enjoy :)

phenomenons by sheriff stilinski reviews
"you like being needed." social network; markeduardo
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 827 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/4/2013 - Complete
Social Network by Anonymous Rose1 reviews
"You act like it's about the money." "I never meant to hurt you, Wardo."
Misc. Movies - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 896 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/3/2011 - Complete
Like by ProfessorSpork reviews
Easy A/Social Network crossover. In which Eduardo Saverin meets a girl at a bar, and his night... well, he's never had one quite like it. Astonishingly, NOT crackfic. Bear with me.
Crossover - Misc. Movies & Easy A - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,577 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Olive P. - Complete
Winter Bells by Stefania Okazaki reviews
Christmas is coming and Mark Zuckerberg can't stand the loneliness. Mark/Wardo
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,084 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/1/2011 - Published: 10/16/2011
Inky Fingers by withalittlehelpfrommyfriends reviews
A "Social Network" fic. Mark is already drunk off his ass when Eduardo decides to show him something that intoxicates him further. Mark/Wardo. Tentative T rating for 'tease'.
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,996 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/16/2011 - Complete
Blured Lines by FireandSmoke reviews
When Jesse gets the role he fits so easily into, as time goes on how easily can he slip between the two characters? Jesse/Andrew implied Mark/Eduardo. Where everything is Jewnicorn and nothing hurts
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 878 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/1/2011
The Hero of Your Tonight by xheartoflifex reviews
::thesocialnetwork:: I didn't come here to tell you that I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to. .:mark/eduardo:.
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,007 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Complete
Your Secret Kiss of Confidence by xheartoflifex reviews
The passenger side door was ripped away from the side of the car with a roaring sound, but it was nothing compared to the deafening sound of the word 'alone' repeating over and over in his head. .:thesocialnetwork:. .:mark/eduardo:.
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,412 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/28/2011 - Complete
The Significance of Erica Albright by rachellephant reviews
He had to get her line in there. "You would do that for me?" The difference was, of course, that he would do anything for Erica - the Winklevi wouldn't do jackshit for him. The Social Network; implied past-Mark/Erica
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,388 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/31/2011 - Complete
Gone Away by Summer Rain IT reviews
The Social Network This is my personal and optimistic perspective on Mark, Eduardo and... love. 'Cause I simply loved that movie.
Misc. Movies - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Complete
Hand Covers Bruise by oxytocin reviews
Drabbles for The Social Network. Mark/Eduardo, updated spontaneously!
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,725 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 4/12/2011 - Published: 1/30/2011
f5 by emilyforprez reviews
and he waits. and it wasn't. / the social network alternate ending
Misc. Movies - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 293 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/12/2010 - Complete