Home Community Books Twilight The Sparkle Awards Challenge Entries
The Sparkle Awards Challenge Entries
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 06-16-09
Founder: anythingzombie - Stories: 10 - Followers: 13 - Staff: 2 - id: 71123
These are the stories that were submited for the challenge at The Sparkle Awards. Current Challnge: The Breakup Challenge.

Something He Can't Lose by AliceEl1zabeth reviews
The breakup scene between Charlie and Renée.For The Breakup Challenge. One Shot.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,097 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Charlie S., Renée
Mizpah by sshg316 reviews
He promised they would be together forever, leaving a necklace as a symbol of his vow. But sometimes life interferes with even the best of plans. All human. Entry for the Break Up Challenge.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,869 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 83 - Published: 11/3/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Fairy Breezes by TRDancer reviews
After a devastating break-up, Rosalie is determined to prove that she's worth something-but she's really just killing herself. What-or who-can save her? AH, one-shot for The Breakup Challenge.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,664 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/30/2009 - Rosalie, Emmett - Complete
Apple of Paradise by The Optimist And The Pessimist reviews
Entry to The Sparkle Awards Challenge - I couldn’t quite understand what it was that people saw in this tiny piece of fruit. It smelled badly, it only came in green and red and it smelled. But then again, everything smelled repulsively to me.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,021 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/23/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Twilight Apple by Blue Tulips reviews
A 'spirit' is watching Stephenie Meyer type at her computer. What happened? A little one-shot I made!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/8/2009 - Complete
Shinny Red Object by Silence Means Everything reviews
Entry for Zombie's Run This Town Apple challenge on the Sparkle Awards website ONESHOT! I stared at it, I couldn't take my eyes of It - It was everything I ever wanted I licked my lips as I went in for the kill
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 630 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2009 - Complete
Thrown in all directions by Honest conclusion reviews
Entry for Zombie's Run This Town "The Twilight Apple" Contest. She dropped the gun, turned around, and walked out the front door of her house. There was nothing left for her there. She took her car and all of her cash and just drove – leaving her old lif
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,253 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/26/2009 - Bella - Complete
Beach Apple by TRDancer reviews
AU/AH, one-shot. Entry for The Twilight Apple Challenge at The Sparkle Awards. "You know you love apples. Don't resist the temptation."
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 940 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete
Forbidden Fruit by Amazing-Abbie reviews
ONE-SHOT AH. AU. Bella's the forbidden fruit to him, and always will be.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,211 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete