Home Community General The Spinoff Files
The Spinoff Files
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-01-09
Founder: Aishwarya Swan-Cullen - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 69586
Every book has its own attraction - whether it be Twilight or Ugly Duckling. Here I have one of the best written stories I have happened across: Any book, any fanfic - if it is well written, you're bound to see it here. For submissons, plz PM request.

I'd Lie by Foundation of Dreams reviews
It was the classic story. Edward and I had been friends since diapers. We went through the awkward stages of middle school together and now we were seniors in highschool. And, of course, somewhere along the way, he'd stolen my heart." All human. B/E
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 39,670 - Reviews: 504 - Favs: 383 - Follows: 200 - Updated: 9/4/2009 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Meyer University by Sh.C reviews
Bella moves to college where she meets and befriends the Cullens and Hales. Edward Cullen goes through many girls he meets Bella & sees something he likes. Much better Summary Inside. All Human. Adventure, mystery, humor & of course,a little romance! AU
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 63 - Words: 184,281 - Reviews: 8218 - Favs: 5,884 - Follows: 2,175 - Updated: 1/8/2009 - Published: 11/2/2007 - Complete