Home Community Books Dark Tower series The Stand Fanfictions
The Stand Fanfictions
Follow .
Focus: Books Dark Tower series, Since: 02-26-08
Founder: ac-the-brain-supreme - Stories: 18 - Followers: 0 - id: 56022
All the fanfictions based on or in "The Stand" universe.

Going Home by Dreamscapes Symphonic reviews
Larry Underwood's trip into the afterlife. Just a little thing that's been floating around in my head for a while.
Dark Tower series - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 372 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 6/14/2003
Jake On Captain Trips by Jhomeboy reviews
A young boy wanders the streets of New York in spite of the Captain Trips epidemic of "The Stand." Rated PG-13 for ONE word
Dark Tower series - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 949 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/12/2002
Meet Dan Olerwood by Jeebus McChrist
Extra chapter for The Stand based on the happenings of Dan Olerwood duringafter the plague's outbreak.
Dark Tower series - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 828 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/27/2005
The Cronicles of Stu Redman by Rahpsody reviews
This is a series of poems on how Stu Redman from The Stand felt. Explaining his anxiety, fear, and friendship he felt at the time of when he,Larry, Ralph and Glen traveled from Boulder Colorodo to Las Vegas Nevada.
Dark Tower series - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 3 - Words: 471 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/6/2005 - Published: 4/24/2005
The Stand: The Lost Journey by My Requiem reviews
A teen from the south, who survives the super flu takes a stand. Mild laneguage PLEASE R&R Bk:2 Ch. 4 FINALLY up
Dark Tower series - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 20 - Words: 14,524 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/13/2005 - Published: 8/17/2002
Beware of Darkness by Thaddeus Halstead reviews
Randall Flagg is in your dreams.
Dark Tower series - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 805 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/15/2008 - Complete
Kayla's story by melissarxy1 reviews
This is a The Stand story. It introduces a character I will be using in my other The Stand story. Yet another revision. Reviews are greatly appriciated.
Dark Tower series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,524 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/21/2002 - Complete
The Return by Nocturne1 reviews
return of Characters from The Stand
Dark Tower series - Rated: K - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 535 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 7/18/2002 - Complete
If I Had My Way by VeganRabbit reviews
My first submission! This is me taking liberties with the "The Stand". Added Chapter 2. SK owns all characters except for Rachel Harsmith, who is mine. Please R&R!
Dark Tower series - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,288 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/18/2002 - Published: 9/17/2002
The Stand: Second Exodus by omnicaj reviews
A side story based off of The Stand (obviously) about the journey of one of the parties that arrived after the defeat of Randall Flagg.
Dark Tower series - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,249 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 7/12/2003 - Published: 2/18/2003
A Good Man by frakkyfire reviews
[The Stand] What is the significance of the dark man's real name? This is what I think...... *please r&r!*
Dark Tower series - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,176 - Reviews: 11 - Published: 7/29/2003
Death by Bonekhan333 reviews
A viginette for The Stand. A viginette is a really short story, usually no longer than four paragraphs.
Dark Tower series - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 177 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/26/2005
All Your Cares Beguile by Katta reviews
The Stand. Larry and Nick have a late night talk, which leads to some revelations. Mild slash.
Dark Tower series - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,856 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Complete
Into the West by Walks with Scissors reviews
An original story running parallel to The Stand. An evil from across the many worlds has dark plans for a world decimated by the Superflu. Together, several survivors must stand against it or watch what remains of their world crumble into darkness.
Dark Tower series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 35 - Words: 86,832 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/30/2008 - Published: 2/27/2007