Home Community Games Star Fox The Starfox Library
The Starfox Library
Follow .
Focus: Games Star Fox, Since: 11-29-09
Founder: Colyo - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - id: 76318
Within our relatively quiet section of there are an incredible diversity of story types. I seek to gather a list of the best I can find and post them in a convenient archive I am calling the Star Fox library... Think you deserve a spot and we haven't invited you? Post within, it's probably just because we haven't read your goods yet! All stories (excepting strong lemons) permitted.

Star Fox: Legacy ::Archived Edition:: by chaos Leader reviews
This story is being almost completely rewritten from the ground up. I am keeping this version of the story here for the purposes of hanging onto the reviews, and for the curiosity of the interested reader. You'll be able to see how much I'm improving.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 33 - Words: 167,041 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 10/24/2010 - Published: 3/26/2009 - James M., Vixy R. - Complete
Star Fox: The Mercenary War by Foxmerc reviews
When a mysterious figure hijacks Lylat's air waves and broadcasts a magnificent award for the capture or death of Fox McCloud, Fox discovers his true friends in the ensuing conflicts between mercenary groups. Chapter 18 up!
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 72,713 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/13/2006 - Published: 8/27/2004 - Complete
One Death Away by Foxmerc reviews
With Andross' defeat, Venom space becomes home to pirates, remnant soldiers, and other isolated dangers. Corneria responds by deploying the most advanced warship ever conceived, unaware of the dire threat awaiting it-a threat unimaginable even to Fox.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 36 - Words: 325,224 - Reviews: 240 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/14/2010 - Published: 8/14/2008 - Fox M. - Complete
Star Fox: Revolution by Colyo reviews
Prequel to Starfox: Before the Dawn - Pending a rewrite that will be named Starfox: The Scarlet Hand.
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 184,307 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/14/2010 - Published: 1/26/2009 - Fox M., Wolf O'D. - Complete