Home Community Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender The Suki/Yue Alliance
The Suki/Yue Alliance
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender, Since: 08-14-08
Founder: DeepAzulaEyes - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 61532
An archive of stories about the Yue/Sokka/Suki love triangle. Preferably those where Yue wants Suki and Sokka to be together (not a rule, though). Feel free to PM me the link of any Yue/Sokka/Suki story you've written or read that you think would work!

You Found Me by lyrical-harmonies reviews
It was her, Suki, and she was near by, or had been recently. He looked up at the moon guiltily, but the moon seemed to glow brighter, and almost looked as if it was smiling in consent. SemiSongFic. My first Sukka. No intended Yuokka.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/24/2007 - Sokka, Suki - Complete
I Hope You Dance by melbelle310 reviews
Sokka meets Suki again after the war.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 671 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 4/6/2007 - Sokka, Suki - Complete
A Warrior Awakened by DeepAzulaEyes reviews
Suki, held in a Fire Nation prison, is visited by the Moon Spirit in her cell.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,958 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/29/2007 - Suki, Yue - Complete
Under the Shimmering Moon by justicar347 reviews
As Suki lays dying in Sokka's arms, he is visited by a ghost from his past.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 706 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/20/2007 - Published: 4/7/2007 - Sokka, Suki - Complete
A Final Message for the Moon by Pharmacopoeia reviews
A short George story. George is my name for the Sokka x Suki ship. It is Sokka trying to explain his feelings for Suki to Yue.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 738 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/27/2006 - Sokka, Suki - Complete