Home Community General The Sweetest Place
The Sweetest Place
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-13-10
Founder: Miss Pontmercy - Stories: 7 - Followers: 1 - id: 87039
This is a community to encompass all our favorite cute romantic stories! They can be fluffy or dramatic. The community will go over several categories, so be sure to check if your favorite pairing is in here! The stories should be canon, please. No crack pairings! PM me if you want to be a staff member or you have ideas of stories to put in the community. I'll listen and read them! I NEED suggestions!

The Talk by JenValjean24601 reviews
Courfeyrac gives the sex talk to a very confused Marius.
Les Miserables - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,659 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/9/2005 - Marius - Complete
Invisible by Delylah reviews
At the end of a year-long nightmare, Harry and Ginny struggle with their hurts and anxieties as they begin to find their way back to each other again.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,086 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/21/2009 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
To Die of Love is to Live By It by Miss Pontmercy reviews
Marius/Cosette vignettes from different parts of the story and their lives, ranging from childhood to death. Sadness, romance, fluff, sexuality, loss, family. Help as I try to impact the lack of M/C on this website. Some short, some long. Some K, some M.
Les Miserables - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 52 - Words: 96,903 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 1/7/2014 - Published: 7/9/2010 - Cosette, Marius
Sophomore Septembers by broadwaypants reviews
He's so cute when he's sleeping,' Jason leaned forward again and brushed Peter's bangs from his forehead, fingertips tingling as he touched the sleeping boy. / Another one of those famous "that day in September" fics, full of roommate bonding and fluff.
Bare - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,771 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Published: 11/29/2009 - Complete
Two Hearts in Love by Mongie reviews
A series of drabbles about Marius and Cosette.
Les Miserables - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 12,137 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/23/2007 - Published: 7/19/2007 - Cosette, Marius - Complete