Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who The T.A.R.D.I.S Community
The T.A.R.D.I.S Community
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Doctor Who, Since: 12-02-11
Founder: singing like blue - Stories: 38 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 96829
A community for all stories and drabbles from the T.A.R.D.I.S Forum.

Memories to be made by Bitey11 reviews
Short New Who drabbles. Includes all new Doctors and companions. Please R&R.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 731 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/25/2012 - Published: 4/27/2012 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Virginia Rain by aBlue Gillespian reviews
"Behold!" The voice was melodic, but the opening greeting was such a cliché the Doctor thought, 'the villains really need to get more creative.' Add a sparky redhead, a voodoo priestest and unstoppable rain. Can the Doctor save the day? 9th Doctor/Donna
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,915 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/15/2011 - 9th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
rain by singing like blue reviews
When it rains, it's customary to fall in love. - ElevenAmy
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 326 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2012 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy - Complete
30 Prompt Challenge by Horan Around reviews
I saw this on misslexiwho's story, and fell in love with it. So, I did my own! This is just a series of short one shots about Tessalyn Tyler, Rose's half sister. She fell in love with Jack, and this is her story about finding him. Enjoy! Jack/OC
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 403 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/7/2011 - Jack H.
Nobody Told Me by SomethingOutOfNothing reviews
"A year ago I never thought we'd see anything like this again. Not after Hitler and all. But then I met the Doctor, and then along came the Master, bringing with him some of Earths darkest days." Martha's thoughts during the year that never was.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 735 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/24/2011 - Martha J. - Complete
The Way I Love You by SomethingOutOfNothing reviews
Rose and the Doctor had a fight. That was a week and a half ago. Now he has to find a way to say sorry. Set after Girl In The Fireplace.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,045 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/15/2011 - 10th Doctor, Rose T. - Complete
Haunted by SomethingOutOfNothing reviews
Rose helps the Doctor deal with the pain of the war.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 622 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/22/2011 - 9th Doctor, Rose T. - Complete
All The Small Things by SomethingOutOfNothing reviews
"It's about singing in the shower, listening to your favourite song over an' over, sleeping in on weekends and finding a book in the library while trying to avoid the pool. Y'know? An' I'll tell ya what else it's about. It's about dancing in the rain."
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/8/2011 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy - Complete
Of Poems and Songs by FlowersOverBoys reviews
Fic for LyricsArePoetry's iPod challenge from the TARDIS forum. Rose gets a couple of answers from her Doctor, and a little memento as well. Please R&R!
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 924 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/10/2011 - 10th Doctor, Rose T. - Complete
Hide Behind the Rain by JLW reviews
The rain will hide your tears, my darling.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 920 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/5/2010 - Amelia P./Amy, Rory W. - Complete
Avoiding Amy by SomethingOutOfNothing reviews
Amy is pregnant, with The Doctors child. She is having bad mood swings, so what does The Doctor do? He hides from her. It was all going fine... Until he got caught. Written for a prompt on The TARDIS!
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,380 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/5/2010 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy - Complete
How To Save A Life by SomethingOutOfNothing reviews
The Doctor and Amy are cornered and about to be killed, what's the one thing that could save their lives? Written for a challenge on the TARDIS.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 874 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/28/2011 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy - Complete
April House by Kirrithian reviews
The Doctor and Phelk have a close miss and miss their destination, ending up on Earth in the spring of the year 2000. But there's something odd about a house. Challenge piece for The TARDIS forum.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,356 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/23/2011 - Published: 3/2/2011 - 11th Doctor
Easter Revelations by SomethingOutOfNothing reviews
"That's what you're embarrassed about? Playin' the Easter bunny?" "Weeellll, that and the whole paradox thing, I mean it would have been embarrassing having to save the world, again, I should say, because I messed up being the Easter bunny, wouldn't it?"
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 874 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/24/2011 - 10th Doctor, Rose T. - Complete
Don't by JLW reviews
Just a teensy weensy hurt/comfort fic. Bon Apetit x
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 380 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/16/2010 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy - Complete
Spoilers by clevershadowminx reviews
A shortish one shot of the Doctor conflicted when River's diary is withing his reaches and no one stoping him. What will he do? Will he spare a peek? Done for the prompt of the day in the TARDIS forum. Hope you all enjoy!
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/20/2010 - 11th Doctor, River Song/Melody P. III - Complete
Suitcases and Lists by MeganBethWrites reviews
"Get her on record, old girl," the Doctor said, patting the console. "She's a keeper."
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,636 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Published: 7/12/2010 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy - Complete
Not Your Prey by MeganBethWrites reviews
Doctor, I love you completely, but you are the most infuriating being in this universe.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 423 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Sarah Jane S. - Complete
Madame De Pompadour by Flabagash reviews
The 11th Doctor revisits.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,384 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/10/2010 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy - Complete
I really really really don't like Rose by Flabagash reviews
"So, Rose Tyler, because hate may be too strong a word I'll just say I really, really, really, don't like you." Martha doesn't like Rose.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 744 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/10/2010 - Martha J.
Of Blunders and Butterflies by JLW reviews
A world without Rory Williams, full of important, insignificant changes.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 644 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Rory W. - Complete
Save you? by Flabagash reviews
Jack pays a visit to Donna noble, hoping to make sure she is ok without the Doctor.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,597 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/4/2010 - Jack H., Donna N. - Complete
Amy's Choice by Flabagash reviews
It was up to her. They both wanted her to make the choice. It was Amy's Choice.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 453 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/4/2010 - Amelia P./Amy - Complete
Am I Bothered? by clevershadowminx reviews
A One shot done for a challenge in the TARDIS forum called Your Roll. I got Jack and Donna, Glasses, Prison, and the quote "You are not getting me to wear that." Which is probably the best summery I could give for this story. : Enjoy and please review.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 494 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/20/2010 - Donna N., Jack H. - Complete
30 Prompt Challenge by misslexilouwho reviews
Title basically says all. 30 one shots based off a prompt. I don't think they will all relate...different characters for a few. T to be safe, for some possible swearing and sexual activity. Featuring Amy, Rory, Rose, 10, and 11.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 19 - Words: 7,844 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/13/2013 - Published: 10/29/2011
38 | Page 1 2 Next »