Home Community Books Harry Potter As Perfect and Canon As Can Be.
As Perfect and Canon As Can Be.
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 06-27-07
Founder: GoldieSanchez - Stories: 14 - Followers: 4 - id: 47610
Don't get me wrong, I love me some Dramione and plenty of other shippings, but I'm appalled at the lack of support that Ron and Hermione have, especially as a canon and well developed couple that is the pride and joy of J.K. Rowling. I'm going to collect all the good, readable and complete ones in this community for all who agree with me.

Ron Weasley's Heart on His Sleeve by JoJo4 reviews
This is Ron's version of Half Blood Prince. Chronicled here are the missing moments of the book pertaining to Ron Weasley's relationship with Hermione Granger. Major spoilers for HBP. COMPLETE
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 64,852 - Reviews: 368 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 8/28/2005 - Published: 7/18/2005 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
Becoming Ron and Hermione by IheartRonaldWeasley reviews
Started as Ron and Hermione missing moments from Deathly Hallows, then transformed into a story of its own. Follow Ron and Hermione through the 19 year gap left between the battle and epilogue of the Deathly Hallows. Story completed and just updated with a BRAND NEW missing moment treat at the end of the story. Reviews are appreciated!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 39 - Words: 46,758 - Reviews: 667 - Favs: 289 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 2/24/2014 - Published: 1/19/2008 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
Honestly, Ronald by My Dear Professor McGonagall reviews
A series of one-shots from the frequently hectic and passionate lives of Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. A sibling piece to "Really, Arthur" and "Oh, Harry."
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 29,243 - Reviews: 750 - Favs: 342 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 6/10/2011 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
All I Know by bantam-shine reviews
Summer before seventh year. Ron and Hermione. Completely alone at The Burrow. How ever will they occupy themselves? Written before HBP. RHr.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 66,803 - Reviews: 855 - Favs: 320 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 2/14/2005 - Published: 8/3/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
Timeless by Solstice Muse reviews
Dumbledore kept him exactly where he was supposed to be all his life.When Ron turned 18 Dumbledore's spell had run its course.Now he learns to deal with a very unique problem...Time Epilepsy.COMPLETE
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 39 - Words: 170,792 - Reviews: 532 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 3/16/2006 - Published: 2/22/2006 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
Battle of the Hearts by legolascrazy17 reviews
“You’re not going anywhere, Hermione,” Ron said huskily, “Until I’m finished with you.” I shivered as the full implication of those words hit me. “Er, okay?” I barely managed to squeak. A witty RonHermione romance, written from the view of Miss Granger!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 32,591 - Reviews: 513 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 5/14/2005 - Published: 2/20/2005 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Coming Into Her Own by kelly marie 123 reviews
Quote: "I loosened up a lot though as I got older. And Hermione is going to, too."--JK Rowling. In the summer after OotP, Hermione learns to just seize the day and have fun with her friends while exploring her relationship with a certain redhead. COMPLETE
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 45,523 - Reviews: 486 - Favs: 181 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/3/2004 - Published: 6/12/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete