Home Community General The Truly Epic Femslash Archive
The Truly Epic Femslash Archive
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-23-11
Founder: Athla - Stories: 341 - Followers: 56 - id: 92601
Across all fandoms, only the fics that make you glow with the pleasure of truly great writing.
I'm actually really good at finding the easy to miss gems. Take a look.

E-Mail by Beautiful T Jakson reviews
Maybe…she could head it off long before it had even started. Surely if Max had reached out even once, things could have gone very differently. That's what she sets out to find out when she tries one last Focus, one last subtle change to the timeline. After all, Max had used her powers to make plenty of friends. Why couldn't she use them to keep one, her best one?
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,384 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 7/29 - Published: 7/17
Lighten Up by WildWolf7 reviews
Lightning just doesn't do things like this. Not normally. So how exactly was Vanille so great at persuasion that Lightning can do nothing but stare up at Vanille while heavy music thumps in her ears?
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,794 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/9/2015 - [Lightning, Vanille]
The Huntress Strikes Out by Mccorkle reviews
Fang spots interesting prey in her favorite club, but doesn't get quite what she expected when she moves in for the kill.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,736 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/28 - Published: 6/24/2015
Rent-A-Girlfriend by Handoverthebooty reviews
Max Caulfield doesn't really seem to be the popular type. Victoria, the social outcast, couldn't agree more. A deal is made, and maybe something more.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,486 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/20 - Victoria C.
Taken to New Heights by Nothing You Can Prove reviews
Max is desperately trying to get something from a shelf, but it is obviously to high up for her. Enter Chloe with some teasing
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,516 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/19 - [Chloe P., Max C.] - Complete
Red Sky in the Morning (l'Cie Take Warning) by ServeMeTheSky reviews
"All I want is coffee," the barmaid moaned. "What is this damn thing doing here?" Were they all doomed to spend their lives dealing with crazy events instead of getting on with things? Part of the Pulsian Dating Etiquette Universe.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,228 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 4/14 - Fang, Lightning, Vanille, Lebreau - Complete
And the Ocean Rocks the Moon to Sleep by J. Peterson reviews
It wasn't unusual for Josephine Montilyet to have trouble sleeping. In fact, it felt as if the last, full night's rest she'd gotten had been the one immediately before leaving to join the newly formed Inquisition, all those months ago. [Josephine x F!Lavellan]
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,013 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/30/2015 - [Josephine M., Lavellan] - Complete
Moments in Time by J. Peterson reviews
There have been precious few moments in Piper's life where she has found herself thoroughly unable to come up with a single thing to say; most of them in recent memory and embarrassingly often around this particular woman. [f!SoSu x Piper, slowburn, spoilers, some divergence from canon, some violence/gore]
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 50 - Words: 81,867 - Reviews: 245 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 209 - Updated: 9/4 - Published: 3/23 - [Sole Survivor, Piper W.]
One More Time by Rihaan reviews
She had all the time in the world, and she used it on everyone else. And what did it cost her in the end? Everything she ever wanted. She went through hell, and back, to lose it all. No More. Her life was going to be exactly what she wanted it to be. Super Max to the rescue. One More Time. (SPOILERS)
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 63,386 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 9/21 - Published: 1/21 - [Max C., Chloe P.] Victoria C., Kate M. - Complete
Red and Wright by Verindectane reviews
She called her Blue because it made her feel approachable. Since Piper's childhood, the pre-War world had been a distant myth. But from those ruins and those fantasies had come Samantha Red. And of everyone to share her new life in the Commonwealth with, Blue had chosen HER. [Piper x F!SS. Alternating views. Slow burn. Yes, I'm really back.]
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 122 - Words: 126,274 - Reviews: 315 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 257 - Updated: 8/8 - Published: 12/17/2015 - [Piper W., Sole Survivor]
Unexpected Love by violetnovice reviews
AU where: Chloe and Max kept in touch and they both go to Blackwell, (Rachel Amber keeps trying to set them up), Victoria sort of developed a conscience at the last moment and didn't post the video of Kate, and Warren "borrowing" Brooke's drone before he even meets her(resulting in a epic prank feud 'cause Brooke is so damn salty). This is all their stories.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,361 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/23 - Published: 1/9 - Complete
Snow You Later by LilPatine reviews
It's snowing in Arcadia Bay and even then Max seems to get in trouble. Good thing Chloe's there to save the day.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,036 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/15/2015 - [Max C., Chloe P.] - Complete
One Singular Sensation by ServeMeTheSky reviews
Makoto upsets the wrong person! Setsuna doesn't understand science fiction! Rei is seduced in an unusual way! Haruka gets an early morning wake-up call! A collection of one-shots, featuring the inners and the outers. HaruMichi, ReiMina, AmiMako and whoever else comes to my yuri-based mind. Constructive criticism is always appreciated (or just a line to say you liked it!). Enjoy!
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,378 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/22/2015 - Published: 12/26/2014 - Inner Senshi/Inner Scouts, Outer Senshi/Outer Scouts
Color Me Gentle by Lyswenn reviews
"In this moment, her world revolves around you, the same way yours revolve around her. You don't know what thoughts are crossing her mind, in this moment, but you just know they are about you. And that knowledge alone sets a fire inside your chest." Chasefield one-shot. Max's POV (2nd person).
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,054 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 15 - Published: 10/5/2015 - [Max C., Victoria C.] - Complete
The Final Choice by Malgrain reviews
HUGE SPOILERS FOR THE ENDING OF LIFE IS STRANGE! You have been warned. This is my own personal ending, very recently wrote/spell checked so the chance for mistakes is likely. Hope you enjoy it.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,040 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/20/2015 - [Max C., Chloe P.] Nathan P. - Complete
Can't Regret You by ToriTheExplori reviews
And expansion of the ending, one we all need. Contains major spoilers, of course. Pricefield
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,407 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 17 - Published: 10/21/2015 - [Max C., Chloe P.] - Complete
Performance Anxiety by Sei-So reviews
Haruka contemplates the downsides of having an affectionate best friend.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,248 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/11/2005 - Haruka T./Sailor Uranus, Michiru K./Sailor Neptune
Someone Else by PriestessAmy reviews
[Yay! I was finally able to update the tags!] Victoria breaks up with Kate on the same day that Brooke finally dumps Warren, and the two run into one another in the park. Instead of talking about it, they try out one of Brooke's horrible ideas and bond.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,823 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/30/2015 - [Brooke S., Kate M.] - Complete
You Spin My Head by Lyswenn reviews
A few members of the Vortex Club spend the end of the party outside, playing spin the bottle, and it seems that the bottle has chosen Max and Victoria. And Victoria never thought she would enjoy it as much as she did. Maximum Victory (Chasefield). One-shot. Rated T for language and alcohol.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,361 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/29/2015 - [Max C., Victoria C.] - Complete
Selective Mustism by Coffeeskater reviews
Max is Mute, she's been mute for awhile. Life goes on, and yet, some days, some things just don't go the way their planned. (Kid au and Mute Max)
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,766 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 32 - Published: 9/28/2015 - [Max C., Victoria C.] - Complete
Pulsian Dating Etiquette by ServeMeTheSky reviews
Pulsian dating etiquette is a little different to those of Cocoon. Lightning doesn't really know how to react when Fang keeps giving her pelts and leaving her kills on the doorstep.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 52,442 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 11/14/2015 - Published: 9/5/2015 - Fang, Lightning, Vanille, Serah F. - Complete
Orange Peels by kittytoe reviews
Max eats lunch with Victoria and her possee. But did she really just say that outloud?
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,250 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/28 - Published: 9/3/2015 - [Victoria C., Max C.] - Complete
Wreaths of Smoke by darkh0rse reviews
In which Chloe and Max get hella baked / one shot / pricefield / warning: drug use
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,763 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/3/2015 - [Max C., Chloe P.] - Complete
All Hail the Queen by Talicuali reviews
- "Who are you?" -"I'm Max. I-I'm new here. I come from Seattle." -"I'm Victoria, and I'm the Queen of this place. Keep that in mind." [Chasefield fanfic with Victoria's POV, focused on their first month in Blackwell]
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 16,103 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 8/31/2015 - Published: 5/24/2015
God Dammit, Lamefield by kittytoe reviews
Max, Victoria, and a day at the mall.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,359 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/27/2015 - [Victoria C., Max C.] - Complete
134 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »