Home Community Games Super Smash Brothers The Underdogs' Archive
The Underdogs' Archive
Follow .
Focus: Games Super Smash Brothers, Since: 02-07-13
Founder: MessengerOfDreams - Stories: 27 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 105833
An archive to bring glory and credit to amazing works brushed under the rug or overlooked by the general community. Please, do take a look and find stories unlike any you've ever seen. Ran in co-operation with the Rancho De La Smash Fanfiction forum. Search and visit their forum on this site for the recommendation topic and other details!

Myths of Adventure: Part 1: The Birth of Cairden's Hero by Paradigm of Writing reviews
Lionel Grisald is a stranger in the unknown world of Cairden. When he meets an inhabitant of the island who suggests that he meets the others on the planet, he is given the opportunity to return home. Lionel now has to travel around this mysterious island to get home and try to get there before the person who is trying to kill him does.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,712 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/15/2014 - Published: 8/3/2013 - Ike, Link, Roy, OC - Complete
Stasis by SSBB.Swords reviews
[Momentum] They had been together since birth, separated by three years. Developing a crush on the older boy was probably inevitable, as was keeping it a secret. However, year after year, he found himself unable to grow out of this 'phase.' With maturation at a standstill, his only option was to move and hope for a positive vector. [Modern, age-centric AU] -Yaoi, slash: Ike/Marth-
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,733 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 8/10/2014 - Published: 4/29/2012 - [Ike, Marth]
Disappointed by MouseMaster42 reviews
Exploring Marth's character a little. Told in 3rd person limited from his POV. I apologize to everyone waiting on my other story. Rest assured that I'm not dead.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,463 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/3/2011 - Marth - Complete
A Tune For Toon Link by The Stupendous Jimbo reviews
For MoD and Tune's Fireside Tales contest. Every Christmas it was the same: Toon Link would shower everyone with lavish presents, while he received none in return. This year, someone noticed. Ness is determined to make sure Toon Link has the Christmas he deserves!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,980 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/20/2012 - Ness, Toon Link - Complete
Valentine Vexations by Sweet Valentine reviews
Valentine’s Day. In which Dedede wants Zelda’s heart, Link wants to stab someone, and Zelda just wants to get laid. In desperate times, drastic measures are called for... Pure CRACK. Inspired by A-chana.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,608 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Complete
your hand in mine by MessengerOfDreams reviews
The race to eternity can often become a battered, broken, and bloody mess. Yet, I'll run it if you keep your hand in mine. For Super Serious Gal 3's songfic contest and DaZeLinker's other songfic contest. Based on the titular Explosions in the Sky song.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,295 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/2/2013 - [Luigi, Zelda/Sheik] - Complete
Fluff and Circumstance or The Cult of Ario by Ze Dybbuk reviews
In this crack-fiction adventure, Pit is convinced that Lucario, Mario, and Wario are all trying to destroy the world! There's a good chance he's just crazy, but the more everyone learns about it, the wierder it all gets... NOW COMPLETE, IF ANYBODY CARES!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,640 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/8/2009 - Published: 9/28/2009 - Pit, Ike - Complete
Green Gloves by Lady Paprika reviews
There's nothing more painful and beautiful than reveling in the anguish of a lost one. Let us mourn together and let us weep for those who have the courage to stay alive and press on. For SSG3's Singing Smashers Contest as well as DaZeLinker's. The T is for swear words. A heavy dose of angst. That's it, really.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,047 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/31/2013 - Luigi, Peach - Complete
What The Eyes Cannot See by Starship Artisan reviews
For MoD and Tune's Fireside Tales Contest: AU. Marth never liked hospitals. Marth/Samus.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,128 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/12/2012 - Marth, Samus A. - Complete
Under My Over by Tune4Toons reviews
We never said we're letting you choose. — AU. Zelink, Young Link/Nana — For LLB's and Psychic's Inspirational Contest.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,189 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/30/2012 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Wolf, Falco L., Link - Complete
The Motley Band Crew by Tealfrog26 reviews
In an attempt to discover peace of mind, the embittered Mr. Game and Watch agrees to set up an organization designed simply to help people. With his new partners, Yoshi, Rob, Captain Olimar, and Dr. Mario, he struggles to make himself truly care much about anything.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,268 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/22/2011 - Published: 9/9/2010 - Mr. Game and Watch
The Ghost of You by redhazeKJ reviews
Oneshot. My first fan fiction. After losing Zelda, his best friend, to an attack on the Smash Stadium, Link reflects on life without her. Inspired by the My Chemical Romance song. Kind of depressing. Sorry for any errors. I never seem to catch them.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,173 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Link, Zelda/Sheik - Complete
The Cigarette by Lays reviews
Solid Snake sends a bottle letter for Samus. He just wants to say some things to her.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,381 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/31/2009 - Published: 3/27/2009 - Solid Snake, Samus A. - Complete
Snowflake Angels by kyouko reviews
Snowflakes are like angels. They fade before you can grasp them, leaving only cold and emptiness behind. He was different. If only I could remember his name. —lightly implied link/zelda. inspired by ed sheeran's the a team. for SSG3's song fic. contest and dazelinker's song fic. contest. AU oneshot.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,150 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/4/2013 - Link, Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Ordinary World by Sweswe reviews
The beginning of the end was a murder. The beginning of it all had been a small cut on my thumb. I had killed before, and later on murdered a few times. Why? Well, to me it was like punching someone back. Death is quite the ordinary thing, you know.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Crime/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,035 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/15/2011 - Published: 1/4/2011
Oh Look, Another Stupid Truth or Dare Story by The Stupendous Jimbo reviews
The Smashers gather around the mansion to play a game of Truth or Dare...That's it...Now that you know what this story's about you can go off and read something useful
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,084 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/21/2010 - Complete
Life and Love by XxBloodsbanexX reviews
They met an obstacle neither of them was ready to face. And now Nana is going to a place where Popo cannot follow.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,721 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/4/2010 - Nana, Popo - Complete
How The Snake Stole Christmas! by Way of the Sheikah reviews
Christmas is a time for joy and cheer. But for one Smasher, December fills him with fear. Solid Snake has a mission, four years in the making. He's taking out Christmas, the holiday he's been hating! One-shot, written for and placed 6th in MoD and Tune's "Fireside Tales" Contest.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,082 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/17/2012 - Solid Snake - Complete
Green by RawkHawk2.0 reviews
A short Link/Lyn drabble.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 265 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/19/2011 - Link, Lyn - Complete
Everybody's Brawl by CEObrainz reviews
This is the story of all the smashers, how they got invited to Smash Bros and why. This is a collaboration of many writers and their different styles.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 40 - Words: 107,800 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 2/11 - Published: 5/5/2012 - Complete
Dull and Dulling by Souldin reviews
I once shined brightly, but now I am no longer of any use. I have become dull. I return home thinking of all I have experienced and wishing, for just a moment, to shine once more.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,053 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/30/2010 - Mario - Complete
Distorted by Guessworks reviews
Zelda is adored by many. Sheik is despised. Zelda has everything her twin has ever wanted... How far will Sheik go to claim what is rightfully hers? For PitFTW and Foxpilot's AU romance contest.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,813 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/25/2011 - Published: 1/29/2011 - Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Clarity by SparkDreams reviews
The end is near, my dear, we're all mad here.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,415 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/28/2013 - Published: 5/2/2012
An Eternity To Remember by Souldin reviews
For Modacelimazing42's contest. Despite their hatred, and their differences, two beings that cannot pass on connect over their memories of the past, and the family they once shared. 1st place winner of Modacelimazing42's contest, 'The Contest For Those We've Left Behind'.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,945 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/16/2011 - R.O.B., Ganondorf - Complete