Home Community Games Final Fantasy XIII The Unknown Soldier
The Unknown Soldier
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy XIII, Since: 07-19-10
Founder: brown rabbits - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 83592
A community for Lightning/Cid stories. PM me if you want me to add something, or if you want your story taken down. Staff are not needed, but if you want to join, feel free to inquire.

They Walk Away by MiravsStella reviews
Sometimes, a sacrifice is required to reach an ultimate goal, and Lightning wonders who's really the victim here. Disclaimer: I don't own Final Fantasy XIII.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,744 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/27/2011 - Lightning, Cid R. - Complete
They Walk Alone by MiravsStella reviews
In a world where the settlement on Gran Pulse is crumbling, a desperate Lightning searches for answers- despite all those warning her away. The past and future haunt her at once. Disclaimer: I don't own FFXIII.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 50,475 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/21/2011 - Published: 3/18/2011 - Lightning, Cid R. - Complete
Past Eternity by DoomsdayDevices reviews
Slaves of the fal'cie can achieve salvation, but struggle to fight it. The lives of Cid Raines and Lightning Farron become entangled, and fall entwined. LightCid
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 29,266 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 12/11/2011 - Published: 3/12/2011 - Cid R., Lightning
Storm by StormOfTheNorth reviews
Poor weather makes for poor conversation. And jokes. Cid/Lightning interaction. Plus other characters here and there.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,048 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/25/2010 - Cid R., Lightning - Complete
Closure, yes thats it, closure by Vesper Mucha reviews
Cid sits in his apartment looking over the photos of the recent l'cie attack. She was there, and his memories with her come flooding back. LightningXCid yes i know but just try it out i think its a good read
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,554 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/16/2009 - Lightning, Cid R. - Complete
Metamorphosis by Exhile87 reviews
While sorting out his newfound feelings for Lightning, Hope discovers something aboard The Lindblum. One-sided Hope/Light. Cid/Light. SPOILERS. Oneshot.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,349 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 15 - Published: 4/19/2010 - Hope, Lightning - Complete