Home Community Anime/Manga Prince of Tennis The Very Best Prince of Tennis Couples
The Very Best Prince of Tennis Couples
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Prince of Tennis, Since: 08-25-07
Founder: Xx The Grey Lady xX - Stories: 135 - Followers: 17 - Staff: 1 - id: 49921
My favorite pairings are generally the standard ones: TezuFuji, Golden Pair, InuKai, MomoRyo. Also, some AtoJi, Silver Pair, Dirty Pair, SanaYuki, AkuDan... whatever I think is cute goes here. Which means there will be pretty much no het, because I hate the PoT girls. Also, I won't read anything with horrendous grammar because it makes me want to gauge my eyes out, so no worries about seeing anything like that in here. Staff requests are welcome, just PM me. XD Enjoy!

a necessary autumn by Measured reviews
Three years after the nationals and Tezuka's absence, Fuji finds himself first in the past, the present, and finally in the future he grasps for himself. Tezuka/Fuji
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,422 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Tezuka K., Fuji S. - Complete
The Mpreg Drabbles by GreyInnocence reviews
A series of drabbles about semes dealing with their sometimes irritable, sometimes overemotional, and always adorable ukes with the prospect of parenthood looming in the near future.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 52 - Words: 19,690 - Reviews: 410 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 7/13/2010 - Published: 8/2/2009 - Complete
I Died in a Car Crash by Ithil reviews
[OT5] Convoluted OT5 fic: how it started, how it played out, and how it ended, but mostly that it ended. Parody in all senses of the word. Shameless crack.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,286 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Published: 3/18/2006 - Complete
Infection by Ithil reviews
[Genish] Fuji runs away for the strangest reason known to man. Saeki and Fuji talk it out. TezuFuji
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 548 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Published: 4/3/2006 - Complete
Build a wonder by Lyssaphra reviews
Tezuka, Fuji and their relationship.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,687 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/2/2003 - Fuji S., Tezuka K. - Complete
Risks by miss doe reviews
[TezuFuji] A scandal and a smile shakes our oh-so-cool captain's afternoon. Very light shounen-ai.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,608 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/16/2003
The Gauntlet by silvershadeus reviews
Every day Momoshiro walks down the same hallway. (MomoxRyo implications)
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,763 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/3/2003
Games to Love by Unique Sandwich reviews
After Momoshiro gets a girlfriend, nothing seems to be going right for Ryoma. Coincidence? Probably not.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,631 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/5/2003
Of Regal Honor and Noble Misgivings by vierblith reviews
TezukaFuji, regencyish AU. Tezuka is the Prince and Fuji is a Marquis. They grow up in a controlling and disapproving society.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,787 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 3/7/2009 - Published: 10/6/2007 - Fuji S., Tezuka K.
Responsibilities by vierblith reviews
TezukaFuji with OshitariAtobe on the side. Oneshot. Fantasy AU: Tezuka has a responsibility to his family. Fuji, as a Prince, has a responsibility to his kingdom. But they soon learn that there is another kind of responsibility.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,547 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/4/2008 - Fuji S., Tezuka K. - Complete
Promises by Hopeakaarme reviews
On his birthday, Akutsu wakes up very pleasantly. In the end, though, it just might be Dan who is the happiest one. A birthday fic for Akutsu. Shounen ai AkuDan.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 823 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/1/2008 - Dan T., Akutsu J. - Complete
Wake by echizenryo reviews
[Eiji x Oishi] The Golden Pair faces a harsh reality.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,368 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2005
Setting Sun by Animegoil reviews
Eiji was restless, Oishi could tell. So they decided to play tennis at sunset, and what follows is proof that they're made for each other. Oneshot, fluff! Golden Pair ExO. LJthemes Sports and Twilight
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,363 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/19/2006 - Kikumaru E., Oishi S. - Complete
Forgetful by Animegoil reviews
You sometimes forget the day of the week. I’ve learned to recognize those days by the dull shine in your blue eyes, and the way they almost seem to lag behind when trying to follow my motions in the hazy dawn. Tezuka x Fuji, white day fic.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,145 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/12/2008 - Fuji S., Tezuka K. - Complete
Fallen Angel by vierblith reviews
TezukaFuji. The line between friendship and love is thin and murky. But if one looks close enough to recognize and understand the differences, things will eventually fall into the proper place. COMPLETE! [undergoing minor changes]
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,211 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 5/7/2007 - Published: 4/17/2007 - Tezuka K., Fuji S. - Complete
A Fine Week by vierblith reviews
TezukaFuji. Rumors are fluttering. A weeks' thought constrains the truth. 'You can never claim that a particular thought is correct forever and ever, but the thought can be correct from where you stand.' COMPLETE! [sequel to Fallen Angel][minor changes]
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 23,746 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/22/2007 - Published: 5/8/2007 - Fuji S., Tezuka K. - Complete
Details by echizenryo reviews
Eiji notices. [Eiji x Oishi]
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,282 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/18/2005
Moment by echizenryo reviews
Eiji and Oishi share a moment on the train. A short, fluffy Golden Pair ficlet.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 836 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Published: 7/14/2005
Doubles by echizenryo reviews
When Eiji collapses at practice, Oishi is faced with a cold, hard dose of reality, and the realization of just what it means to play doubles. Angst, fluff, a little humor, and shameless hurt comfort. Hm, and slight abuse to Eiji's teddy bear. Eiji x Oishi
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,229 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/23/2005
The Way It Falls by echizenryo reviews
[Eiji x Oishi] The Case of the Missing Teddy Bear! A tearful phone call from Eiji sends the Golden Pair on an epic quest through forest, hill, and vale... Well, not really. But close enough. [fluff]
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,764 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/24/2005
When I Come Back to You by FallingSilver reviews
It’s been five years since Ryoma entered the U.S. Open and shocked the world with his talent. When he finally returns to Japan, he finds more than a few surprises waiting for him. [Lots of pairings.] Ch. 25: The ending, plus an epilogue.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 149,375 - Reviews: 1126 - Favs: 1,037 - Follows: 233 - Updated: 12/25/2005 - Published: 8/15/2005 - Complete
Not Right by aaincognito reviews
[InuKai] There was a 1.5 percent chance of acceptance, 3.5 percent chance of rejection, and a 95 percent chance of being ignored completely. They were the best odds Inui had ever had.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 719 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2005 - Inui S., Kaidoh K. - Complete
Sleepover by Quack says the T-shape reviews
Momo turns up at Ryoma's house and, despite Ryoma's efforts, spends the night. MomoRyo
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,072 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/16/2007 - Momoshiro T., E. Ryoma - Complete
Hatsukoi Yesterday's Best Friend by Gold reviews
MomoRyo. Written for the Hatsukoi 2007 competition at the MomoRyo lj community. Tracks Momoshiro's and Echizen's changes in their feelings and the relationship between them.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,819 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/7/2007 - Momoshiro T., E. Ryoma - Complete
Rain Delay by EllipsesBandit reviews
Every notice how many TezFuji fics take place in the rain? My own version. Fuji's attempts to prove his independence to Tezuka via a camping trip. Rain, fishing, and mosquitoes ensue. Response to Microgirl's challenge.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,522 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/21/2006 - Fuji S., Tezuka K. - Complete
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »