Home Community TV Shows Covert Affairs The Very Best of AuggiexAnnie
The Very Best of AuggiexAnnie
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Covert Affairs, Since: 07-06-11
Founder: kittycat69 - Stories: 36 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 1 - id: 93662
All AuggiexAnnie lovers should look no futher than right here! This community contains the best AuggiexAnnie stories on this entire site. Most stories are completed but there are a few inprogress stories in here as well. All ratings. All genres. All AuggiexAnnie. Enjoy! Also make sure to change the rating to 'all ratings' to see all of the stories in the community. Thanks! Oh and if you want to be a staff member of this community, simply PM me and I will add you to the staff!

Anchor by Bubble Wrapped Kitty reviews
Without his anti-anxiety medicine, Auggie needs to find another way to survive the thunderstorm, and there is only one person who can help him with that. Sequel to "Thunderheads."
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,230 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 14 - Published: 12/12/2011 - [Annie W., Auggie A.] - Complete
Thunderheads by Bubble Wrapped Kitty reviews
Auggie really hated thunderstorms.
Covert Affairs - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 515 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/23/2010 - Auggie A. - Complete
Office Talking Points by Bubble Wrapped Kitty reviews
Annie froze outside the room in time to hear, "Dude, Annie and Auggie are totally sleeping together. Have you ever watched them together? I'd bet you money on it." And maybe all she needed was an outsiders perspective to see what was there all along.
Covert Affairs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,321 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 29 - Published: 8/25/2010 - [Annie W., Auggie A.] - Complete
In Their Eyes by loveinrain reviews
Annie is temporarily blinded by acid during a mission and Auggie helps her through it.
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,013 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/6/2010 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Metaphorically Speaking by Laury the Latrator reviews
A vignette centered around the relationships of Annie and Auggie. I include all the major happenings of the show, including Jai, Ben, Natasha, and Liza, though my leanings are distinctly A/A. Some spoilers, nothing too exciting. Non-explict sex mentioned.
Covert Affairs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 790 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/31/2010 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
The Other Woman by Indecisively Yours reviews
And as she looked outside the window, she realized something: she was the other woman. Auggie/Annie fluff.
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,185 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Auggie A., Annie W. - Complete
You Can Open Your Eyes Now by Hazelmist reviews
Thanks to Annie, Auggie's having a rotten day. But perhaps she can make it up to him… Auggie/Annie One shot
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,532 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/16/2011 - [Auggie A., Annie W.] - Complete
Mrs Anderson? by joellen818 reviews
Auggie picks up Annie from the airport. What did that sign say?
Covert Affairs - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 369 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/16/2011 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Are they? by I Watch Too Much TV reviews
Joan and Arthur debating Auggie and Annie's relationship status. One-shot
Covert Affairs - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 485 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/19/2010 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Annie by Whoaa Kayy reviews
"There was a girl named Annie, she had a very pretty face. And not the way you would think so, let me see if I can try to explain it."
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,470 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 21 - Published: 7/22/2010 - Auggie A., Annie W. - Complete
Kitten Heels by NeoNails reviews
Slight Annie/Auggie. "Have you forgotten this?" he said, waving a hand over his face, which, of course, he couldn't see. She wanted to blush but something made her stop. "That didn't answer my question, buster."
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,061 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Because the Closet said it was Time by Kei-the-Alchemist reviews
"What made you guys decide it was time?" Auggie/Annie. What happens when Auggie's closet says it's time for Annie to move in? How will Danielle react? Multi-chapter fic. Rated T because I just want to be safe.
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,697 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 9/1/2010 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Annie W., Auggie A.
The Art of Running Away by kittycat69 reviews
Oneshot. This was all he could do. He could walk up to that room and confess every word he had ever wanted to say. She could take it or leave it. She had already left once. She could always just run again. She wasn't chasing dreams, she was running.
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,428 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2011 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Everywhere In the Rain by kittycat69 reviews
Oneshot. She never heard the scene unfold around her. She never saw that car. She never heard what he was screaming at her. She couldn't remember why she was running; and when she woke up later, in his arms, in that hospital bed, she cried.
Covert Affairs - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,567 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/3/2011 - [Annie W., Auggie A.] Ben M. - Complete
Jumping to Conclusions by kittycat69 reviews
Oneshot. It was a nasty habit, really. It was bound to get her into trouble eventually.
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,397 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2011 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Heat by Hazelmist reviews
Confined in a stifling hot room, Auggie Anderson discovers just how hard it is to keep his thoughts and hands away from the suddenly irresistable Annie Walker.
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,456 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/27/2011 - [Auggie A., Annie W.] - Complete
Those Little Moments by Bubble Wrapped Kitty reviews
A collection of over one hundred drabbles, each based on a word-of-the-day prompt.
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 110 - Words: 99,892 - Reviews: 1033 - Favs: 383 - Follows: 368 - Updated: 1/31/2014 - Published: 8/21/2010 - [Annie W., Auggie A.] - Complete
Risks Pay Off by moch'venebebi reviews
This is my first fanfic. I had a story in my mind and could get it out. A/A it'd be criminal to do anything else Oneshot: Stu has a decision to make, with risks either way... but who knows? It might just pay off. R&R
Covert Affairs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,149 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/10/2011 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Serenade by kittycat69 reviews
Oneshot. "No one has ever written me a song before."
Covert Affairs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,346 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/25/2011 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Irrational by kittycat69 reviews
Oneshot. "It's a cement lined hole filled with water. There are thousands like it and yet...and yet this pool terrifies him." Everyone has an irrational fear of something. Even Auggie. He just needs to dive headfirst into his fear, literally.
Covert Affairs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,552 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/29/2011 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Words by kittycat69 reviews
Oneshot. "I'm searching for the perfect words. But I'm not very good with words; this isn't a movie and they won't just come to me at the right moment."
Covert Affairs - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,208 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Daffodils by kittycat69 reviews
Oneshot. "I don't know," she said playfully, drawing out the words, "What if you throw a huge party and wreck the place?" "Then I promise to clean up after myself." Auggie housesits for Annie.
Covert Affairs - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,284 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Adventures in Parenthood: A Collection of Oneshots by kittycat69 reviews
A collection of oneshots following the ups-and-downs of Auggie and Annie's future as parents as well as the growing up of their children. Future-centric. Multi-Genre. 1-31: Auggie had to accept the fact that his baby girl was now grown up. He had to accept that she had fallen in love. Had to accept she just got married today. And had to accept that he just got replaced.
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 25,297 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 1/31/2014 - Published: 6/27/2011 - [Annie W., Auggie A.] OC
Game Night by Cortexikid reviews
"Are you just out of the shower?" he asked. Annie stood in her room, in nothing but a towel as her best friend, her male friend, sat on her couch, expecting her to respond to his seemingly innocent question. Annie/Auggie set in not-too-distant future
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,944 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/21/2010 - Published: 9/20/2010 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
Blinding Surprises by Lover of Reid reviews
While working on a case with Jai Annie is injured and is temporarily blinded. As she recovers she gets some more surprises. I don't own Covert Affairs, though I wished I did.
Covert Affairs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,532 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 12/17/2010 - Published: 11/10/2010 - Annie W., Auggie A. - Complete
33 | Page 1 2 Next »