Home Community General The Video Game Plot
The Video Game Plot
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-07-13
Founder: Lewis The King - Stories: 621 - Followers: 1,775 - Staff: 4 - id: 105176
A archive of all the video-game plot-line stories, like Harry Potter Game of the Year Edition, Naruto Ramen Days or Bakudo X Life is a Game. I have collected more than any other archive focusing on this genre but I can't account for all new stories so please don't hesitate to PM me if you find or write one not among those I have collected.
Note that not all stories are "well writen". Reader discretion is (Highly) advised.
Also, since I can be occasionally offline for a few days, Staff would be apreciated

Reiteration by Snarf reviews
Death by car wasn't the way he expected to go out. Rukasu wanted to die at the end of an exciting and long life, or more preferably, not die at all. So when he was put into a death game of sorts, and given the chance to live an exciting life with what were essentially superpowers... He made sure not to waste it. SI/OC. Gamer. Swift Release.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,722 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 438 - Follows: 650 - Updated: 6/3/2020 - Published: 5/27/2020 - Kurotsuchi, Ōnoki, OC
Pokemon SI by zxq48 reviews
Being dropped in the Pokemon World with only a system for help. SI/OC
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,389 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 228 - Published: 6/25/2020
A God's Ascension In Remnant by flameclawsxx reviews
Awakening in a soggy glade somewhere in another world wasn't something that I had planned for... but with this small box telling me that I'm a god? I sure as hell am about to roll with it! (Gamer Elements) (SI-Oc)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 88,027 - Reviews: 2131 - Favs: 4,538 - Follows: 5,250 - Updated: 10/11/2020 - Published: 6/23/2020 - OC, Summer R., Raven B., Qrow B.
Dreaming Of The Stars by CloudyZeus reviews
A young gamer enters the world, born on Meteor City life is not easy at first but yet the Gamer prevails and goes on to live with one goal: To take advantage of his predicament and explore this new world! SI OC Gamer Fanfic.
Hunter X Hunter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,230 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 201 - Updated: 12/24/2020 - Published: 6/19/2020 - OC
System: Mascara by CaninNeo reviews
A man is given a chance to be reborn in a world of his choosing. He somehow becomes the perfect hybrid of a Hollow and Shinigami. (SI-OC with little knowledge of Bleach.)
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,615 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 226 - Published: 8/28/2020 - OC
A Gamer's Life When He Wants To Avoid The Plot by flameclawsxx reviews
Waking up in a world with evil shadowbeasts and two immortals having a magical lover's quarrel... huh... why do I feel like I have seen this before... Ah well. My only regret is that I never got to finish that subway in my fridge. But I really don't want to mess with those spooky immortals, so I'll just stay over here in my sandbox. Let's see what 'The Gamer' can do!(Gamer)(Hiatus)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 117,357 - Reviews: 2436 - Favs: 5,431 - Follows: 6,483 - Updated: 6/1/2021 - Published: 10/16/2020 - OC
Sean O'Connor Jump Chain by OmegaArcher reviews
Sean was a normal guy. One day that changed, now he's off on a multiverse spanning adventure! Next stop: Mass Effect! Pseudo-SI/OC Jump Chain. Rated T for now, may change later. Early Chapters edited for better characterization 11/1/20
Crossover - X-overs & Game X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 52,009 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 437 - Follows: 498 - Updated: 11/27/2020 - Published: 10/1/2020 - Complete
(OLD VERSION) Adventuring with a System in One Piece by vkg313 reviews
*CHECK OUT THE REWRITE OF THE STORY* Follow Krishna Khanna as he lives through One Piece with a system! Self Insert, Multi-crossover. MC will probably join the Straw Hats. All chapters are unedited. Please review! Rarely Updates.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 69,250 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 570 - Follows: 761 - Updated: 11/18/2020 - Published: 4/15/2019 - OC
Gamer of Mana by Manifested Earth reviews
One day while walking to the mailbox, Sean Rent was snatched by a singing pelican and brought to the world of Fa'Diel. Now tasked with restoring the Tree of Mana, how will Sean survive in a land beset by demons, dragons, and monsters of all shapes and sizes. Kiss that new 100k job and comfy lifestyle goodbye. Gamer Fic.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 137,558 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 7/16 - Published: 7/7/2019 - OC
What is a Game? by Rotsu reviews
The gods are bored, so they've created The Game - I, Aubrey Hawthorne, must survive to stay in their favor. The Wizarding World is only my second life so I don't even know the rules, but I plan on making a hell of a show for them. Earned!power, Game System, Minor Romance. Full Summary inside.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 69 - Words: 530,248 - Reviews: 685 - Favs: 2,271 - Follows: 2,718 - Updated: 9/28 - Published: 4/24/2020 - Harry P., Fleur D., OC, F. Flitwick
Aura Piece by gamerjames27 reviews
Waking up As A Riolu with a gaming interface in the world of one piece is definitely not what I expected when I went to sleep. Join me as I sail with the Straw Hat Pirates. si (self insert), oc.
Crossover - One Piece & Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,847 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 305 - Updated: 1/1/2021 - Published: 6/28/2019 - Riolu, OC
the father of a new reality rewrite by AJ493111 reviews
Chosen by the one above all he must choose 3 mates and birth a new reality Drama romance humor Op female Naruto Op female jaune Op female void mage louise Self insert oc
Crossover - X-overs & Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,420 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/15/2019
Naruto: The Game of Life by Supernatural9000 reviews
[Hiatus] What would you do if you have the chance to go to another world? Would you take it or would you choose to stay in the comfort of the world you call home? This is the story of Hiroki, the guy that chose to leave his world. (Self-Insert) (Gamer SI) (Harem)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 30,697 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 515 - Follows: 673 - Updated: 9/10/2019 - Published: 8/7/2019 - Team Gai, OC
The Reader's Wish by DASTAAN reviews
Well...you know how you wish for something to happen and when it does, you can't seem to understand what or how things are happening around you. That's how I feel right now...my wish...as was with countless others...Harry Potter the Boy-who-Lived and me the Boy-who-wished. I am here now and I have Magic...I will live my own way..even in this crazy and dangerous world..[Self-Insert]
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,857 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 224 - Follows: 332 - Updated: 8/30/2021 - Published: 9/29/2019
The Teleporting Gamer (SI-OC) by Misadique reviews
A normal man lives a normal life. Until he doesn't. (Self Insert - OC) (Rated T just to be safe) Dropped, old and bad. I don't recommend reading this one ladies and gentlemen.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,109 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 12/26/2019 - Published: 9/15/2019
King Takes God Checkmate? by AcausalTrilby reviews
Okay. A Self-Insert into the most overestimated character in One Punch Man. Okay the Gamer power, one of the most overutilized powers in fanfiction. But will it be enough to fulfill my dream and challenge the god of this world.
One Punch Man/ワンパンマン - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 92,832 - Reviews: 396 - Favs: 2,024 - Follows: 2,313 - Updated: 3/18/2021 - Published: 1/1/2020 - King
The Rwby Gamer by Vinnypaul reviews
ahh just your typical gamer fanfic just with a self-insert and other things in the story that sounds like good ideas *op character*
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,447 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 2/17/2020 - Published: 1/21/2020 - Team RWBY, OC
Ones Own Wild Road by Draco1354 reviews
[5/17/2022 Rewrite in progress of CH 2 out of 3] Alex lived a simple life and to be honest he wasn't that annoyed by it. However, a trip with his Aunt changes everything and flips him over if he was a pancake! Now begins his journey of epic wild proportions and will he be ready to face them! Just wait and see for yourself! : [Self Insert/OC] [Male OC]
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,340 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 8/10/2020 - Published: 8/7/2020 - OC
Malicious, Magical, Malfoy by bor902 reviews
People often complained about a lack of birthright. Being reborn as Draco Malfoy meant I had the opposite issue. So many new things to take into account. Politics, magic, family traditions, the wizarding world and this odd new power that insisted my new reality was a game. What's a Gamer SI to do. Semi-inspired by "Magical Player", "In Bad Faith" and "Puppet of time"
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 27 - Words: 31,920 - Reviews: 821 - Favs: 3,017 - Follows: 3,758 - Updated: 8/9/2021 - Published: 11/3/2018 - Hermione G., Draco M., Abraxas M.
Walking Disaster by Ztk016 reviews
After Dying in the lamest way possible, I then get reincarnated in the universe where orange terrors and green spandex youths roam around. Not only that what is up with that screen hovering above me? SIOC Gamer fanfic! Gamer born in early konoha!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,081 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 683 - Follows: 971 - Updated: 12/10/2017 - Published: 11/22/2017 - OC, Hiruzen S., Tobirama S., Danzō S.
sushi by kookieato reviews
When I found out I've been reborned into KHR, I was expecting some action comedy script to be my life. I definitely did not sign up for all these additional horsecrap. Then again, that could be my laziness talking. [SI!OC as Takeshi's twin!]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,125 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 321 - Updated: 11/7/2017 - Published: 11/5/2017 - T. Yamamoto, Vongola 10th Generation, OC
Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V In A New World by SakushiRyu reviews
The first episode of the Arc-V series is about to air, and an excited teenager can't wait. However, as the episode finishes loading, he is suddenly thrown into the Yu-Gi-Oh Anime world, namely the Arc-V series. Watch as he makes friends, rivals, and foes with the characters and discovers the role he plays in this 'Interdimensional War'. (Rewrite is currently in progress)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 38 - Words: 386,746 - Reviews: 177 - Favs: 329 - Follows: 320 - Updated: 12/28/2019 - Published: 10/19/2017 - OC, Selena/Serena, Yuu S., Lancers Selection - Complete
Asuran Rising quasi-SI Rewrite by Cephalon Celena reviews
Athena is a quasi-si, who is inserted into the multiverse as a Asuran. Cross posted on Sufficient Velocity
Crossover - X-overs & Stargate: Atlantis - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,263 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 144 - Updated: 9/18/2018 - Published: 6/28/2017 - OC
The Ink Is Dry by prettylittlepetticoats reviews
'He awoke with a gasp that he was sure travelled across the Narrow Sea' Jon Snow lives, but as a boy in Winterfell once more. He must fight for survival, for his family and to claim his birthright. All the while he must keep his darkest secret in the shadows, whilst playing the deadliest game of all. He is a song of ice and fire, a song ready to be sung. {video game/time travel}
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 22 - Words: 134,024 - Reviews: 1081 - Favs: 3,580 - Follows: 4,707 - Updated: 9/21 - Published: 9/19/2017 - Jon S.
Delinquent on The House by yukio00 reviews
Rose was known as the Delinquent, Homeless, Savage, Bloody, But! She was not even from this universe to begin with, With Gamer power intact, she will wreck havoc. And oh god.. please stop that one minions I have, He's getting too far.. I should've listen to my guts once I take him as my minion. Darn It! SI/OC Gamer!Oc
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,251 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 3/18/2020 - Published: 7/11/2017 - OC
241 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »