Home Community General The Video Game Plot
The Video Game Plot
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-07-13
Founder: Lewis The King - Stories: 370 - Followers: 682 - Staff: 3 - id: 105176
A archive of all the video-game plot-line stories, like Harry Potter Game of the Year Edition, Naruto Ramen Days or Bakudo X Life is a Game. I have collected more than any other archive focusing on this genre but I can't account for all new stories so please don't hesitate to PM me if you find or write one not among those I have collected.
Note that not all stories are "well writen". Reader discretion is (Highly) advised.
Also, since I can be occasionally offline for a few days, Staff would be apreciated

The Mafia Game by FlitterFlutterFly reviews
The first time Tsuna was hit with a Dying Will Bullet, something strange happened. Text suddenly appeared in front of him: YOU HAVE DIED. RESPAWN Y/N? He should have chosen "no". Video Game AU. Currently Gen.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,571 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 633 - Follows: 780 - Updated: 12/31/2014 - Published: 12/30/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
D&D Gamer of the Multiverse by WhiteMoonxBlackSun reviews
The adventures of Sariel Amastasia, a sun elf from D&D as she travels through the multiverse after gaining the Gamer ability. OC-insert (kind of SI). Massive crossover (mainly animes at the moment). Arcs: HP Next: KHR
Crossover - Harry Potter & Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,129 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 2/7 - Published: 1/28
The Name of the Game by Annoying tourist reviews
Spencer Ried's life turns into a video game. Is he crazy, or is the Tutorial drawing him and his team into a hurricane of chaos from which they will not be able to escape. Be prepared for some epic BAU- style action, taking down UNSUBs and fighting for their lives.
Criminal Minds - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,727 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/29 - Published: 1/20 - S. Reid
Naruto the Game by ElementalRemix reviews
Naruto's life hasn't been the best, but will it become better when he has floating screens in front of him telling him his stats, what's in his inventory, and how much experience he has? Naruto Gamer Fic
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 59,560 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 314 - Updated: 1/22 - Published: 11/7/2015
One Punch-Gamer by SaintInfernalNeos reviews
He KNEW this was some sort of karmic joke. He shouldn't have laughed at other's seemingly 'silly' problem, even if said other was an anime character. Now, he was forced to accept that yes, ending everything with one punch could get frustrating, especially for a Gamer. Then again, when trapped inside a game where Death is very much real, that can only be a good thing...right?
Crossover - Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン & One Punch Man/ワンパンマン - Rated: T - English - Parody/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 206,474 - Reviews: 505 - Favs: 564 - Follows: 623 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 12/1/2015 - Kirito/Kazuto K., Asuna/Asuna Y., Leafa/Suguha K., Sinon/Shino A.
A gamer among Pirates: East Blue File by DarkLord98 reviews
I was just your average 17-year old guy at a art school, who likes games, anime and manga. But I never expected to be in one! Follow my adventures through the East blue and eventually, The Grand Line! Warning! Contains OC, Self-Insert with Gamer powers and later on, my opinion on the Marines and the Tenryuubito. Pairing: OCx?. Rated T for safety. A rewrite of my original A.g.a.P.
Crossover - One Piece & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,349 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 187 - Updated: 1/5 - Published: 12/31/2015 - OC
The Implications of Being a Glass Cannon by DownSmashJon reviews
When it came to video games, Jaune Arc always believed that pure power was the way to go. So when his entire reality suddenly turns into an RPG, Jaune soon learns that the path of becoming a glass cannon has rather "complicated" implications. (Gamer! Jaune AU.)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,959 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 243 - Updated: 1/20 - Published: 12/28/2015 - Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Jaune Arc
Sword Art Online Arya's Tale by Zedu reviews
Arya is a gifted 16 year old gamer girl who loves RPG games. However, when she is trapped inside SAO she learns to appreciate new things. New friends and New Possibilties.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,719 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/20 - Published: 1/9 - Kirito/Kazuto K., Asuna/Asuna Y., Sachi, Sinon/Shino A.
joes first story by JOSEPH12 reviews
This is my first story Iv'e ever made so be gentle i like the gamer idea so please tell me watch you think. i have been obsessed with the gamer so i made this , just so you now this will spin off into more stories, so enjoy
Game X-overs - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 23,187 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/28 - Published: 1/9 - Complete
The Gamer A Fluffy Fluke by Mistress Anko reviews
This is why you don't start RPGs as 1 year olds. It's just a horrible idea. Why on earth would u start leveling when your 1? She can't even read! Super powered OC as the Gamer fanfic. Beware I hate math.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,378 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 1/14 - Published: 1/13
The Z Gamer by Idiolect reviews
What if there was another Z fighter who had The Gamer ability. How would the story progress. AU. Newest Chapter is the Status Window Layout that i am looking help correcting
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,146 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 1/31 - Published: 1/11 - OC
Master of the Worlds by Ominous Enigma reviews
I used to be a normal kid, but when I got powers from the God named Gaia, one that gave me the ability to travel through different universes and dimensions, and another that allowed me to obtain powers from others, my life became abnormal, in a good way. A Multi-Crossover, featuring Skylanders, Naruto, Bleach, Pokémon, inFamous, The Gamer, and more! Self Insert!
X-overs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,348 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 87 - Published: 1/13
The Gamer - short stories by yairm210 reviews
The Gamer gives the best framework for any and all crossovers, game concepts, and anything I want to write, ever. The situation just needs to be taken to its logical conclusion...
Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,647 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 1/9 - Published: 12/12/2015 - Gamer/더 게이머
Medieval Centuries Online (A sword art online Fanfic) by Brendanjoke reviews
Sora Tatsuya an introverted gamer and closet otaku recently got his hands on the sequel to the critically acclaimed Medieval Saga, a VRMMORPG based off the cult classic Sword Art Online anime. Aiming to be the strongest, Sora plunges himself into the virtual world, only to realize that when they say it's exactly like the anime, they really meant it.
Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,774 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 2/7 - Published: 12/20/2015
Star Wars: Tale of a Disillusioned Togruta Gamer by Lewascan2 reviews
Ahsoka Tano is less than amused, when she wakes up back in the Jedi Temple as a three-year old, apparently sent back to her first day there. Worse than the fact that she is stuck in a place she now hates, is the fact that her life has been turned into some kind of 'Game'. At this point, Force choking the idiots here with the Dark side might just save time and sanity for everyone...
Crossover - Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 & Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,323 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 234 - Follows: 408 - Published: 12/22/2015
Life is a Game by zeraslam6 reviews
It's said that to some, life is a game. What will Sakura do when she finds that for her, that is a literal statement? Naruto AU, with elements from The Gamer and The Games We Play by Ryuugi mixed in. Sakura-centric. Completed for now, however a rewrite is in the works.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 19,726 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 12/29/2015 - Published: 12/12/2015 - Sakura H.
The Spirit Gamer by Ominous Enigma reviews
Dying sucks, pretty sure everybody knows that. But I'm kind of glad I died, except for the fact that I'm separated from my family and friends forever, but getting powers from two of my favorite Manga, one of them being an Anime, that makes dying worth it. But... Where the fuck am I? Why do I have these abilities? Who can I turn to, when I'm all alone? How am I gonna survive this?
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Spiritual - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,796 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 12/21/2015 - Published: 12/2/2015 - OC
The Gamer's Journey by dreamymew1 reviews
17-Year old Cassandra suddenly finds herself in Karakura Town with no clear memory of how or why. She discovers that she has Han Jee-Hans Gamer Ability. Follow her as she lives through the Bleach Story and what her presence changes.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,936 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 12/3/2015
Hinata Hyuga: A Gamers Potential by BraveVesperia reviews
Hinata always felt like a failure, unable to unlock her clans dojutsu she had almost given up hope. Then one day she unlocked a new ability that would let her climb her way up to the top of the ninja world.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 30,232 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 285 - Follows: 434 - Updated: 2/3 - Published: 12/5/2015 - Hinata H.
the gamer in equestria by TheKingOfPenguins reviews
Raven Darke is known as many things, The Gamer, Necromancer, Traveler of the Multiverse and Hunter in training. as a safe first choice Raven chooses Equestria. Waking up in a world of ponies, magic and princesses that are kinda demi-gods can be hard for someone who is used to humans. But everyones favorite shy pegasus is kind enough to introduce Raven to the world of Equestria.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,910 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 12/11/2015 - Published: 11/14/2015 - Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, OC
An Inch Closer by Abdullahsaurus reviews
What does a damaged organ do? How does it affect the application of a seal? The answer is absolutely anything, death or dimension-hopping included. Naruto suspects that seeing people's health bars floating above their heads wasn't entirely normal, but no one needed to know right? Gamer!Naruto
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,647 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 384 - Follows: 601 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 11/14/2015 - Naruto U.
Naruto: The Game by Ahryielle reviews
Naruto's life changes as some "Higher Power" interfers with his life giving him no choice but to just accept that this is now the way things are. Naruto [The Gamer] story, [Gamer] Abiblities, Gamer xover? Gamer Fic? AU.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,628 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 11/22/2015 - Published: 11/20/2015
Naruto: Game Chronicles by Kore wa watashi reviews
Waking up one day to find that he has been granted the chance to live life as a unique entity known as the Gamer. What more could Uzumaki Naruto ask for? Read on to find out the powers bestowed upon him by the Game. Will his life remain real, or is it just a game? T for safety. Multiverse.
Crossover - Naruto & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 22,962 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 331 - Updated: 12/1/2015 - Published: 11/23/2015 - Naruto U., Gamer/더 게이머
The Gamer - Restart by TheBlackDuelist reviews
An AU story that retells the Manhwa known as "The Gamer" where our protagonist, Han Jee-Han will be forced to not only grow as a warrior but also as a man as he faces the cruel dangers of the Abyss without his "Gamer's Mind" Passive. Rated T as this series will take on a much darker tone where Jee-Han will have to climb to the top in order to survive, no matter the cost.
Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 8 - Words: 46,388 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 12/10/2015 - Published: 11/24/2015 - Gamer/더 게이머
Gundam Gamer by Stoneificaunt reviews
Being a Gamer I had no Idea what it meant. Going into favorite shows, games, books, Manga that crossover I'm probably not prepared. Least I can be ready! So now I'm in the Universal Century And I'm A Mobile Suit Pilot and will soon be meeting some of their historic characters. Maybe some from other series as well. Let's hope we all get along. Multicrossover Fanfiction Multicharacte
Crossover - X-overs & Gundam UC - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 45,587 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 11/24/2015 - OC, Amuro R., Char A.
189 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »