Home Community Games Walking Dead The Walking Dead Ghosts
The Walking Dead Ghosts
Follow .
Focus: Games Walking Dead, Since: 02-19-15
Founder: LM3ALLEM - Stories: 9 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 118737
A collection of awesome TWDG stories!

It's Family by Wolves82228 reviews
After Lee's death, Clementine becomes merciless. She kills walkers without care, and she teases bandits when they try to rob her. She's not scared of anything. She is killing herself from the inside out, but what happens when Luke saves her from it all? But what happens when she gets bit? Why doesn't she turn? What happens when Carver gets jealous?
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,004 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/24/2015 - Published: 4/11/2015
Our Cabin Family by Lost In The Tides Of Fangirl reviews
Hello everyone! Today I present a series of one-shots I have lingering in my mind. Ive never written a one-shot before, and I don't really know what I'm doing, so this might be interesting! Please leave suggestions for future chapters! Because I will run out of ideas eventually! Thank you!
Walking Dead - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,605 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/17/2015 - Published: 4/12/2015
A Night With The Girls by TheLadyRunningDownToTheRiptide reviews
Nick is left in charge of babysitting Clementine and Sarah alone at the cabin. Since then, they've stuck to poor old Nicky boy like glue. Between Nuke, glitter, and braids what with these two crazy, young girls do while the others are away and what do they have in store for Nick? a series of one shots :) please read and review. Have a good day.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,440 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 2/22/2017 - Published: 11/28/2014 - Clementine, Luke, Nick, Sarah
Little Nick by ColorsAndWords reviews
What if Nick was 2 years younger than Clem? (Luke is 21) This is actually a birthday present to PeanutFangirl
Walking Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 743 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/17/2015 - Nick, Luke, Clementine
Hear Me Now by GoldenEnderHawk reviews
Clem finds some old friends (season 1) but not until after she meets a new group (season 2) Will the group trust her and some season 1 newcomers? Who will comfort Clem when she remembers Lee? [Clementine,Luke] [Molly,Nick] And some other shippings coming soon!(Clem is 20) Rated M in some chapters. Enjoy :3 They have arrived at Wellington and the drama has already kicked off!
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 41 - Words: 59,013 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 7/27/2015 - Published: 5/29/2014 - [Clementine, Luke] [Nick, Molly]