Home Community Anime/Manga Pandora Hearts The White Abyss and the Hero
The White Abyss and the Hero
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Pandora Hearts, Since: 12-24-11
Founder: Darknesse Sidhe - Stories: 51 - Followers: 3 - id: 97236
Although both are significant characters, neither gets a lot of attention, so here are stories dedicated to or mainly featuring Alice/Alyss the Will of the Abyss and Jack Vessalius the (lying!) Hero of 100 years ago, not necessarily together but occasionally, and not necessarily in a good light but hopefully. Hope you enjoy!

whisper on the wind by perbe reviews
There is no path, no forest, no outstretched hand groping for the way home. Only the cold moon overhead, unable to answer his questions. AU ( tw: murder/gore )
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,174 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/30/2012 - Will of Abyss, Jack V. - Complete
Fair Enough by Faikitty reviews
Where are you, on a day like today, when the world has frozen around us?. Jack/Oswald drabble for a sick friend.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 405 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/24/2012 - Oswald B., Jack V. - Complete
By The Light of A Million Stars by TheFoolishDivertimento reviews
Jack and Oswald stargaze upon the balcony.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 486 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/15/2012 - Glen B., Jack V. - Complete
Oz Kills Jack Vessalius by Orange-Moon-Goddess reviews
Title says all. To be honest though, Jack had it coming.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 265 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/10/2012 - Jack V., Oz V. - Complete
No remorse 'cause I still remember Jack x Oswald by Ruchiru reviews
Those beloved eyes reminded me of your insolent lie of 'like' and 'love', words I admired but never dared to believe.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/15/2012 - Oswald B., Jack V.
Lifeless by mishelliot reviews
Neglected and hated Jack was finally fed up with his mother's abuse. He left home severely injured, only to be helped by a certain Baskerville. Rated T for Violence! little!Jack, little!Glen, takes place a few years before Jack met Lacie.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,306 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Jack V., Oswald B.
A Lasting Love by CourtneyMonroe reviews
From the first time he met her, his love for her was undying. Jack's one goal was just to see Lacie's sweet, smiling face again. Jack and Lacie romantic undertone.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 865 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Jack V., Lacie - Complete
Fantasies by Hxstia reviews
Because of the one man who lost his sanity, Pandora's Box was finally opened. Jack's thoughts upon discovering Lacie's death.Rated T for... Safety..? Dedicated to Ness.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 434 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/2/2012 - Jack V., Lacie - Complete
Fear by Prelude in Indigo reviews
He is chased by the sins of his past and no, he wouldn't have changed it for anything, but that doesn't mean he doesn't see the faces of the people he's killed.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 582 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/19/2010 - Vincent N., Will of Abyss - Complete
Fiery Brilliance by saphirablossom reviews
No, it was decidedly not the same Alice that stood as queen of this maddened realm; that for all of her immaculate white, possessed not an ounce of purity. It was all he could bring himself to think, lest he succumb to the madness himself...
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 940 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Published: 5/2/2011 - Elliot N., Will of Abyss - Complete
Where are you Going? by Doomsday Raven reviews
The Will of Abyss; Alyss, reveals to her dolls that she never hated her twin. In an effort to patch up with her twin, Alyss takes the risk and speaks with Alice the B-Rabbit. One-shot, squint and you can see traces of BreakxAlice.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/14/2011 - Alice, Will of Abyss - Complete
Warped by calliope-love reviews
There may be more to a certain Chain than we had originally thought.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 941 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/17/2012 - Xerxes B., Will of Abyss - Complete
Complementary Opposites by gacrux11 reviews
Maybe Jack can't resist either of them for different reasons, but maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe it never did. Jack/Oswald, Jack/Lacie.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,637 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Jack V. - Complete
The Black Abyss by Darknesse Sidhe reviews
The beautiful allure of the darkness, and all of its sorrows.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,795 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/24/2013 - Published: 6/5/2012 - Will of Abyss
Tainted Beauty by Neffer-Tari reviews
That's what Lacie saw when she met Jack for the first time.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 445 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Lacie, Jack V. - Complete
Splinter by perbe reviews
He's splintering.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 558 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/28/2012 - Jack V., Lacie - Complete
At the Edge of Forever by numina reviews
Fifty sentences, fifty insights into the life and times - and afterwards, even, - of the Hero of Sablier: the illustrious Jack Vessalius. Spoilers for Pandora Hearts.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,219 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 28 - Published: 5/16/2010 - Jack V. - Complete
Outside the Window by Nekomachii reviews
Random story I came up with one day. Wrote it for my friend. DISCLAIMER: I dont own any of the characters...if only *sigh*
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 788 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/17/2011 - [Jack V., Alice] - Complete
Vincent's Many Disasters by LunaKrayNoVessalius reviews
What happens when Vincent attempts to help out? Well, i'm sure we all know the answer to that. Disaster. And who is the new girl who shows up at the Vessalius manor? And why does Jack care about her? And does the red eye really bring misfortune?
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,391 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/24/2010 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Vincent N., Jack V.
Alice and Alice by HyperCandy reviews
This is my little idea of what a Pandora Hearts movie would be like. What happends when the Will of the Abyss wants to leave the abyss? *Note* The will of the abyss will be typed as Alyss, and Alice B-rabbit will be typed as Alice.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,515 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/18/2010 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Alice, Will of Abyss
Alice by Splash-of-Color reviews
Just a poem about Alice/Will of the Abyss
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 204 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/17/2009 - Alice, Will of Abyss
A Day of Alice by YoshiFurbyPhoenixGirl257 reviews
A poem on a normal day of The Will of The Abyss's life.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/12/2009 - Will of Abyss, Jack V. - Complete
Dance with Me by YoshiFurbyPhoenixGirl257 reviews
"I still can't believe I finally managed to meet you again. I think I must be dreaming." How many times had that been truly nothing more than dream? Nightly phantoms haunt Jack, urging him forward.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,035 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/13/2011 - Jack V., Lacie - Complete
The Bluebells Are Ringing by phollie reviews
Jack is dancing in the garden again. Oswald/Jack/Lacie.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,197 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/28/2011 - Glen B., Jack V. - Complete
Ruins by Darknesse Sidhe reviews
The Will dealing with the disappearance of Cheshire.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,219 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/30/2012 - Will of Abyss, Cheshire Cat - Complete
46 | Page 1 2 Next »