Home Community Books Warriors The Wide World of Warriors Romance
The Wide World of Warriors Romance
Follow .
Focus: Books Warriors, Since: 06-30-10
Founder: Blazingstar of ThunderClan - Stories: 81 - Followers: 16 - Staff: 3 - id: 82962
All of the best Warriors romance will be here, and that includes angst, lemon, fluff, slash, crack pairings... It's all here! Even some embarrassments and rejections here and there, because hey, they're both part of romance, right?
*Please PM me if there are any good fics that should be added to here!

Sidestep by Unknown Soldier Shadow reviews
Twist, one of the rogues that attacked the Tribe, has been taught from a young age that her own life is the only thing that should ever matter to her, period. So what happens when she breaks her only rule to rescue a handsome tom from disaster?
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 161,265 - Reviews: 413 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 8/9/2011 - Published: 10/4/2010 - Complete
The Start Of Life by Kari Kurofai reviews
This could be the start of something new . . . JayBreeze mild slash.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,143 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/27/2009 - Breezepelt, Jayfeather - Complete
Something To Live For by Kari Kurofai reviews
If you mean nothing to your clan . . . what point is there in living? a JayXBreeze fic. SLASH some firextiger and lionxjay in here too
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,666 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/26/2009 - Published: 4/11/2009 - Jayfeather, Breezepelt - Complete
Sleeping Sound Of Snow by Kari Kurofai reviews
in the snow, there is only complete silence, even to the most powerful of ears. Tigerheart/Dovepaw
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,187 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Complete
Tigerheart by Kari Kurofai reviews
Your name and mine combined, that was the only way to describe it. TigerclawxFireheart SLASH TigerFire
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,252 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/16/2009 - Tigerstar, Firestar - Complete
Love Is Not Enough by Kari Kurofai reviews
Birchpaw confesses that he's different. BerryBirch slash.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/24/2009 - Birchfall, Berrynose - Complete
To Be Needed by Kari Kurofai reviews
a JaypawxBreezepaw poem. mild fluff slash. please reveiw. no flames. thankies
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 166 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/10/2008 - Complete
Exhausted by Bookworm290 reviews
It was the same stupid exercises, same annoying herbs, and same pitying looks. Day after day. Briarlight has seemed to settle into her new lifestyle with an enthusiasm to be proud of. But there's one cat who can see through her disguise...
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,752 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/4/2010 - Briarlight, Jayfeather - Complete
To Remember by Saf Dawnheart reviews
When she left ThunderClan, no one knew. Or so the story goes. — Ash/Tawny.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,770 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Published: 9/15/2007 - Ashfur, Tawnypelt - Complete
Melismatic by Saf Dawnheart reviews
Music of the heart. For the iPod Shuffle Challenge. — Jay/Willow, Crow/Feather, Lion/Heather, Leaf/Hawk, Ash/Squirrel, Holly/Breeze, Storm/Tawny, Dove/Rain, Gray/Silver, Berry/Holly.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,170 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/21/2009 - Jayfeather, Willowshine - Complete
Control by Saf Dawnheart reviews
He didn't mean to run into her. And he definitely didn't anticipate the mental conflict that results. — Holly/Berry.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,938 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/16/2010 - Hollyleaf, Berrynose - Complete
The Leaf in my Soul by TakeMeAwayxx reviews
I knew she was the one as soon as I saw her. Leafpool. The night I saved her life. Now, I just needed to tell her. I loved her. I loved her ever scince my teeth met her scruff. I know, strange way to meet, right? But I still loved her.Leafpool. Oneshot
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 946 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/19/2010 - Crowfeather, Leafpool - Complete
You and Me by Elfgirl96 reviews
A BlackstarXRussetfur one-shot. Takes place sometime after Long Shadows. Russetfur reflects on her love for Blackstar. I don't own Warriors. Rated for safety.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,223 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/10/2010 - Russetfur, Blackstar - Complete
these words are better left unsaid by emilyforprez reviews
they burn on my tongue.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 991 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/16/2010 - Cinderheart, Jayfeather - Complete
Love of Your Life, Literally by WarriorsSlashLove reviews
--What do you do when you have nothing to live for?-- Lionblaze loses the only thing that ever mattered. AshLion, BerryBirch. Warnings: Long Shadows spoilers, slash, AU, suicide. SLASH, don't like, don't read.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,924 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 3/19/2010 - Lionblaze, Ashfur - Complete
she is the sunlight by emilyforprez reviews
i was sure my future was in your green eyes.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 650 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/12/2010 - Dustpelt, Sandstorm - Complete
Cinderpelt's Mischief by Holly of the Night reviews
The medicine cat may have a whole clan to care for, but that doesn't mean she still can't have some fun for herself. Cinderpelt X Sandstorm .Crack.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,492 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/27/2010 - Cinderpelt, Sandstorm - Complete
No Escape by Storm that Twists in Spiral reviews
After Hollyleaf's death, Mousewhisker can't escape a certain pair of bright green eyes...and it's driving him mad.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 685 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 16 - Published: 6/6/2010 - [Mousewhisker, Hollyleaf] - Complete
Like I Care by Song of Silver Raven reviews
A random LeafpoolxCrowfeather songfic, to "Gives You Hell". Told in Leafpool's point of view. Comments and constructive criticism welcome-I'm always looking to improve!
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/10/2010 - Crowfeather, Leafpool - Complete
Distorted Reality by StormyNight55 reviews
Graystripe's sneaking out of camp, and Fireheart isn't happy about it. Under the threat of Tigerclaw, a secret is revealed which puts Fireheart in terrible danger. He must find a way back into the forest; or fire may never get the chance to save the Clan.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 56,941 - Reviews: 245 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/17/2009 - Published: 4/15/2009 - Firestar, Graystripe - Complete
Love You To Death by The Only Pancake reviews
Hollypaw/Ashfur darkfic! Written pre-Dark River. Ashfur never got over his lost love, Squirrelflight. He is willing to do anything to have a part of her back- even if that means tangling young Hollypaw in a web of hurt and fear. Can she escape his grasp?
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 24,159 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 6/3/2009 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Hollyleaf, Ashfur - Complete
Secrets by Mister Sorrel reviews
Sorrelpaw is in love with a certin ginger shecat... FEMESLASH A bit of a drabble, too.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 882 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/29/2007 - Complete
Complicated by o0RainbowParadise0o reviews
BerryxJay story! When Jayfeather is getting attacked by a ShadowClan warrior, the cat he least expects to help him has saved his life. Who is this cat? Berrynose? Contains fluff & angst! Rated T just to be safe on the blood & fighting aspect. Enjoy
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,392 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/11/2009 - Berrynose, Jayfeather - Complete
Love for a Kittypet by Roseminty reviews
Set sometime during Into the Wild. Sandpaw realizes she has feelings for Firepaw, but when a terrible plot leaves the young tom gravely injured, she may never get to tell him. Firepaw/Sandpaw. Tiny, one-sided Dustpaw/Sandpaw. Rated T for some violence.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,242 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/1/2007 - Published: 4/7/2007 - Sandstorm, Firestar - Complete
The Start Of Something New by Sleets reviews
Songfic about Sandpaw x Fireheart. A bit Dustpaw x Sandpaw too. Please read and review! Sorry! This shall be discontinued until further notice!
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,555 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/16/2006 - Complete
72 | Page 1 .. Last Next »