Home Community Books Inkheart The Witch & The Fire-Dancer
The Witch & The Fire-Dancer
Follow .
Focus: Books Inkheart, Since: 11-13-09
Founder: BundyShoes - Stories: 24 - Followers: 3 - id: 75885
All the stories I could find about the awesome couple: Megfinger (aka Dustfinger/Meggie) I noticed there was no communities for them, so i took the liberty of creating one myself! :)

The ThreeHanded Beast by gardenofwords reviews
Dustfinger is tormented by an internal battle. Meggie, Resa, or home? Finally, he makes a resolute decision and confronts the person who could change his life simply be agreeing to be a part of it.
Inkheart - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,213 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/23/2007 - Published: 7/22/2007
Rediscovering Fire by purewanderlust reviews
When Meggie left the Inkworld three years ago, she never expected to return. A message from an old friend prompts her to come back and fix what she hadn't three years earlier. Meggie/Dustfinger. Spoilers for Inkspell, AU to Inkdeath.
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,590 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/30/2008 - Published: 6/26/2008 - Meggie F., Dustfinger
Sacrificing Your Heart For Love by Hades'Queen reviews
Five years have passed since Dustfinger passed, yet he has not found his way back and as Brianna is getting married, Meggie wants to bring him back at any cost. DustfingerMeggie. Please Read and Review! Good story, promise.
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,484 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/9/2006 - Dustfinger, Meggie F. - Complete
Black Magic Fire by Hades'Queen reviews
Dustfinger has finally returned, but nothing is the same and Meggie’s absence hurts him. Not to mention everyone seems to have turned against him after his confession. Meanwhile, Meggie is living her own hell.
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,127 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/11/2007 - Dustfinger, Meggie F. - Complete
Passion in the Pages by Mallory Van Helsing reviews
Fenogilo has change the book again! Only this time he's changed it majorly. Dustfinger now finds himself 21 again and looking for trouble. But first he needs to make sure it's for real, so he inlists the help of 18 year old Meggie. What adventures await t
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,388 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 5/29/2007 - Published: 12/7/2006 - Dustfinger, Meggie F.
Time Of Dying by Rain Kayheart reviews
Why? Why? Why did you leave me? Take me with you!" She screams, sobbing on his cold hands. A short drabble about Meggie and Dustfinger when he dies.
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 595 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Meggie F., Dustfinger - Complete
Show Me Love by Mariuslover66 reviews
A simple DustfingerxMeggie story. I wanted to try one so i did and i honestly love the pairing. There are NOT enough stories for them so here it is. Enjoy! Rated for swearing
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,509 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/26/2009 - Dustfinger, Meggie F. - Complete
Pushpins and Poetry by InkStainedFire reviews
In the beginning there was the Word. At least that's what Meggie thinks. T for mentions of sex. Meggie/Dustfinger.
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 784 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Meggie F., Dustfinger - Complete
Dead Like Your Eyes by AlinaLotus reviews
He was dead now, and nothing else mattered.
Inkheart - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 922 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2009 - Dustfinger, Meggie F. - Complete
I Wanted Him More by static-harmony reviews
Short drabble, Meggie and Dustfinger before his performance.
Inkheart - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 350 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/10/2009 - Meggie F., Dustfinger - Complete
Take Me To My Love by static-harmony reviews
With Dustfinger gone, Meggie is finding it harder to hold on.
Inkheart - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 309 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Meggie F., Dustfinger - Complete
I come to you in pieces by Akikofuma reviews
Just a little story I came up with. MeggiexDustfinger
Inkheart - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,323 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Dustfinger, Meggie F. - Complete
Hot Cocoa and Comfort by ValSilph reviews
“I’m not a little girl anymore,” she said, not really sure what she was referring to. Dustfinger paused. “Don’t worry, I know,”
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,556 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Meggie F., Dustfinger - Complete
Just So You Know by whirlwind94 reviews
Unable to stifle her affections, Meggie makes her feelings known in a letter before running away. Older teenage Meggie- not the twelve year old she was in the book, though her age isn't specified. Unrequited Meggie/Dustfinger
Inkheart - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 898 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/24/2009 - Meggie F., Dustfinger - Complete
Three words by The Dark Knight's Revenge reviews
I. Love. You. Those were the three words that fifteen year old meggie wanted to hear so desperately. Those three words,from a person that could never be hers.
Inkheart - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,285 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/19/2009 - Meggie F., Dustfinger - Complete
Hidden Heart by SkiaShadows reviews
Meggie has been depressed for years… and Mo can’t figure out what happened to his once life-loving daughter. She’s been filling notebooks full of stories about one certain Inkheart character… and she hasn’t read a single book since He left.
Inkheart - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,953 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/27/2009 - Dustfinger, Meggie F. - Complete
Back Home by Xxdustfinger's-heartxX reviews
Mo, Meggie and the others escape the Inkworld just in time...but there was no happy ending. When Orpheus drags Dustfinger and Meggie back, will they find love in the hate that surrounds them. D/M. Please R x R!
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,618 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 2/24/2010 - Published: 8/1/2009 - Dustfinger, Meggie F.
I Will Wait For You by As-Long-As-I'm-Around reviews
Of all the promises Dustfinger said he'd keep, Meggie was glad this was the one he chose to see through. Meggie and Dustfinger. Finally completed, so please read and review!
Inkheart - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,834 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/12/2010 - Published: 4/27/2009 - Dustfinger, Meggie F. - Complete
Friends With Benefits by As-Long-As-I'm-Around reviews
Takes place when Meggie is seventeen. She's with Farid, but her heart, and her body desires Dustfinger. What happens when he returns the feelings for her? What happens when they just can't control it? Dustfinger/Meggie. T for now. Now Complete.
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 33,780 - Reviews: 349 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 11/6/2009 - Published: 5/16/2009 - Meggie F., Dustfinger - Complete
The Nightmare by As-Long-As-I'm-Around reviews
Life is seriously twisted when your nightmares become living things. Major Meggie and Dustfinger! Love always finds a way in the end, even if because of love it started.
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 26,172 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/3/2010 - Published: 4/29/2009 - Dustfinger, Meggie F. - Complete
Romeo and Juliet by As-Long-As-I'm-Around reviews
NOW COMPLETE. Sequel to: Friends With Benefits. Is Dustfinger and Meggie's relationship strong enough to hold through all their trials? One slip up can rewrite their fate, in different ways none of them could ever expected.
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 18,499 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 11/3/2010 - Published: 11/10/2009 - Dustfinger, Meggie F. - Complete
Say Something New by BundyShoes reviews
Meggie's 16 years old, and instead of a normal teenage life, she has to deal with Silvertongues, Scarred Fire-Eaters, Horned Martens, and evil men called Capricorn. What would happen if it was 12 years instead of 9 since 'The Incident'
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,043 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 9/5/2012 - Published: 10/11/2009 - Meggie F., Dustfinger