Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who The 'With Rose' Series
The 'With Rose' Series
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Doctor Who, Since: 05-24-07
Founder: Raxacoricofallapatorius - Stories: 6 - Followers: 15 - Staff: 1 - id: 46210
An easier way to access the 'With Rose' series, written by me and Bubblez to keep Rose alive through fan fiction. Martha DOESN'T exist and Rose survived Doomsday, it was all just a figment of our imaginations that she got trapped in another world.

Utopia With Rose by Raxacoricofallapatorius reviews
Next in the 'With Rose' series, please review. Bubblez is doing the next one :D
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 978 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/24/2007 - Complete
The Family of Blood With Rose by Raxacoricofallapatorius reviews
The next in the With Rose series written by me and Bubblez to keep Rose alive. Please Read and Review and look out for the next one next week!
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,335 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/5/2007 - Complete
42 With Rose by Raxacoricofallapatorius reviews
Woooooo, the latest in the With Rose series, written by me and Bubblez to keep Rose alive...please RR and enjoy!
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,036 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/23/2007 - Complete
Evolution of the Daleks with Rose by Raxacoricofallapatorius reviews
Fifth in the 'With Rose' series that me and Bubblez are doing, keep an eye out for the next one that she'll be doing :D Enjoy!
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,751 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 4/29/2007 - Complete
Gridlock with Rose by Raxacoricofallapatorius reviews
Third in series, a scene from the recent episode 'Gridlock' but with Rose instead of Martha...Bubblezrocksyoursocks will be doing the next one
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 833 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/16/2007 - Complete
The Shakespeare Code with Rose by Raxacoricofallapatorius reviews
A scene from ‘The Shakespeare Code’ but with Rose on the bed instead of Martha…and she does say the right thing, just like the Doctor said she would. Short fluffy one shot, please read and review.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 890 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 18 - Published: 4/9/2007 - Complete