Home Community Cartoons Total Drama series The World of Duncan and Courtney
The World of Duncan and Courtney
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Total Drama series, Since: 08-18-10
Founder: ChloeRhiannonX - Stories: 37 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 3 - id: 84635
Duncan and Courtney. The most famous couple on Total Drama. But, even now, with miss Gothy in the way, Courtney and Duncan will forever stay strong in our minds and in our hearts. The best of the best, the worst of the worst. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as we're keeping the infamous couple alive.
(Staff wanted/ Desperately needed, whatever way you wanna phrase it)

You'll Always Be My Daddy by MysticalChick reviews
"Daddy, buy me this!" "Daddy, I hurt my finger!" "Daddy, how was I made?" "Daddy, why do I have to do this?" "Daddy, can I drive the car?" "Daddy, this is my boyfriend!" "Daddy, I need your help." "Daddy... I'm sorry." Parenthood. Duncan's way.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 18 - Words: 59,047 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/12/2012 - Published: 5/10/2011 - Duncan, Courtney
You and Me Forever and Ever by i'mSOhighIcanHEARheaven reviews
He saw this little girl trying to move back and forth in the swing but no move was made, for a moment he thought of going over and help her, so he did, along the years they become best friends and even more :D
Total Drama series - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,385 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/29/2011 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Courtney, Duncan
Total Drama Generation by Mystique84 reviews
26 years later, Chris decides to mess with the campers again, but not the originals. In this series Chris sets up challenges for the kids, the thing is, The parents don't know it's going on! Come back for twisted games with Chris!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 42,521 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/31/2010 - Published: 9/24/2009 - Courtney, Duncan
Teardrops Like A Waterfall by WeRWhoWeR reviews
A poem that I wrote. About Duncan and Courtney even though it doesn't specify who it is. read and review
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 328 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/4/2011 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
Scripted by bella-sk8er reviews
What if, TDI wasn't a reality show? If the actors were getting paid and pampered? It was all just for show? Well, I've got an idea, read to find out. Based off Moonlitromance's pic, link to it in the AN. R&R!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,345 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 12/30/2010 - Published: 7/5/2010 - Courtney, Duncan
Run, Duncan Run by SonSon45 reviews
This is a oneshot based on the song Run, Joey Run by David Geddes. Duncan remembers the night Courtney died. This is my first story!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,345 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/15/2011 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
RIP by Guardian Number 6 reviews
Written for the 10th anniversary of 9/11. DxC inside. Mostly flashbacks to Courtney's view on that awful day. I'm rating it K, because I don't know what else to rate it, please suggest a rating after reading.
Total Drama series - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,462 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Courtney - Complete
Rain by xXduncanxloverXx reviews
'When I reached my window I was prepared glare at the clear droplets streaming down the glass, but what I was unprepared for was exactly what I was looking at. But that didn't mean I didn't like it.'
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,412 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/8/2011 - Duncan, Courtney - Complete
Parenthood Is Never Simple by MewLuna reviews
The campers are at a summercamp hosted by Chris and Chef. What happens when Duncan and Courtney find a baby raccoon that lost its mother? A lot more than the two thought. Now parents for a raccoon the two get in more situations than expected. DxC! R&R!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 42,893 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/18/2010 - Published: 8/12/2010 - Duncan, Courtney - Complete
Opposite Day by xXduncanxloverXx reviews
When you see the words 'Opposite Day,' you think of third grade humor, right? Well it seems Duncan has some other thoughts in mind...
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,046 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/22/2010 - Duncan, Courtney - Complete
Life is Full of Surprises by xXduncanxloverXx reviews
Courtney Rivers is going to Brentwood College School, where she's been dreaming of going since she was a little girl. She finds an old friend, but will she remember him? Not good at summaries. The whole thing's inside.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 71,309 - Reviews: 403 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 7/21/2011 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Duncan, Courtney
I Wish I Could Forget by DreamingSpiritBells reviews
DxC, Courtney and Duncan break up 2 years after TDI, Duncan starts dating Gwen because she blackmailed him, five years later Courtney moves away,10 years later,Duncan finds her again, what will happen? ONESHOT-two-shot perhaps if i get enough good revies
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,910 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/2/2010 - Duncan, Courtney
I Just Want You To Love Me by UglyyTruth reviews
Courtney Is Mute. Her Mother Has Died. Her Father Hates Her And Ends Up Marrying A Woman Half His Own Age, That Also Despises Courtney. Courtney Has No friends, No Real Family. She Smiles... Because That's All She Can Do. Rated "T" For Swearing
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 21,394 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 4/20/2011 - Published: 7/25/2010 - Courtney, Duncan
Guide to Dating a College Guy by Heartbroken Monster reviews
Courtney Brookes. A Junior in Highschool. Duncan Collins. A freshman in college. Love that is not so forbidden and could work out perfectly. Just follow the guide, of course.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,370 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/27/2010 - Published: 12/23/2010 - Courtney, Duncan
Forbidden Love by WeRWhoWeR reviews
Courtney is a princess. Duncan is a prince. They meet but they hate each other. They both have a secret. But what is it? What is a long lost family secret sent them on the same path? r/r don't own any TD series
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,506 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/16/2013 - Published: 7/3/2011 - Courtney, Duncan
Christmas Surprises by NoH8-make-a-rainbow reviews
One-shot Duncan and Courtney have big surprises for each other on Christmas Day.. Will it change their lives forever?
Total Drama series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 537 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/24/2010 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
50 Ways to Annoy Duncan by xXduncanxloverXx reviews
You all know how this is going to go down. Let the fun begin...
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 908 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Duncan - Complete
She's Changed by TheNewRENT-Head reviews
Duncan finds Courtney dancing in the Burlesque Lounge five years after TDWT. What does he think of her new sexy goddess image? And what does he think of her new life?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,589 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 1/24/2014 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Courtney, Duncan
Sick to My Stomach by TheNewRENT-Head reviews
Courtney is dating Duncan. She finds out she has leukemia. How will she handle high school with this secret? Will everyone find out?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 19,572 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 4/28/2014 - Published: 12/12/2010 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
The Long Road of Redemption by MewLuna reviews
It's been three years after TDWT and the world thinks Courtney has gone missing. Really shes been hiding, sick with herself and the monster she's become. But when fate pushes her back into society can she prove she's changed? DxC Full summary inside
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 44,836 - Reviews: 255 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 12/31/2011 - Published: 5/20/2011 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
Criminal by Guardian Number 6 reviews
Courtney's in love with a certain criminal, but her mother doesn't approve. Sorry for the piece of crap summary, R&R. DxC. Don't waste my time on petty, ignorant "DxG forever!" reviews, or go to THE ROOM WITH A MOOSE! ...Invader Zim? Anyone? . Songfic!
Total Drama series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 730 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/29/2011 - Duncan, Courtney - Complete
DXC A tale of two liars by TheNewRENT-Head reviews
Based on Hannah Montana the Movie. Courtney comes back to her hometown after taking on a famous second identity. Back home she finds Duncan her old crush who she still has a crush on. Read & Review!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,033 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/1/2012 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
Girl On The Move (Original) by ChloeRhiannonX reviews
Courtney's mom is always packing up and moving out. Courtney doesn't know what it's like to live in a place for more than a few months. Can a certain hated, green-haired delinquent help her find a permenant home at last?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 24 - Words: 44,608 - Reviews: 231 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 12/6/2011 - Published: 6/8/2011 - Courtney, Duncan - Complete
Courtney's Stuff by MeAndYouForeverBaby reviews
Takes place after the terrifying kiss of Duncan and Gwen. Duncan takes a look into Courtney's facebook and her Diary. His consience slaps some sense into him. He figures he still loves courtney. Will Courtney forgive him? Mild Lanuage. DXC
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,475 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/31/2011 - Duncan, Courtney - Complete
Last Christmas by Islanda reviews
Courtney is supposed to be cozying by the fire with her pefect boyfriend, Alejandro, during Chrismas break, but instead gets snowed in at school with the school's irresistable bad boy, Duncan. How is she supposed to get through her holidays now?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 96,503 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 6/3/2014 - Published: 11/16/2010 - Courtney, Duncan
31 | Page 1 2 Next »