Home Community TV Shows Worst Witch The Worst Witch Femslash
The Worst Witch Femslash
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Worst Witch, Since: 04-22-09
Founder: greenovalfruit - Stories: 21 - Followers: 0 - id: 69296
All stories that contain some form of femslash (that's lesbian pairings, to the n00bs), whether it be Hardbroom/Drill, Drusilla/Ethel or Mildred/Maud, or any others you care to think up! Give the manager a bell if you have a story that should be added (There's one crossover with a WW het pairing and a HP femslash pairing in here - honourary placement!)

Frozen by Princess Sammi reviews
Could she ever unfreeze the Ice Queen? One sided love songfic. - Song lyrics removed 2013.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 954 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/16/2010 - C. Hardbroom, I. Drill - Complete
Dance With Me by Blondie47 reviews
There is a senior prom and Constance can't take her eyes off of a certain non-witch. femslash/one-sided
Worst Witch - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,379 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 5/13/2010 - C. Hardbroom, I. Drill - Complete
Getting Put Back Together by young wiccan reviews
A terrible thing befalls Mildred during her summer and she falls apart. Can a couple women help her pick up the pieces? Mildred/Constance in a mother-daughter sort of way, the same with Mildred/Imogen and some slight romance with Imogen/Constance.
Worst Witch - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,765 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 8/29/2011 - Published: 4/21/2010 - Mildred H., C. Hardbroom
Magic by RosieMary reviews
The struggle of Cackle's Academy's non-witch and her desires. Fem-Slash.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 716 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/8/2010 - C. Hardbroom, I. Drill
Breathless by Sheep on springs reviews
In a world where same sex relationships are illegal, Imogen Drill discovers a secret that will change the way she lives forever. She soon enters a fight for equality that shows her more of the world, and of a certain witch, than she ever dared to imagine.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,911 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/2/2011 - Published: 9/9/2010 - I. Drill, C. Hardbroom
I Feel Everything by Blondie47 reviews
Constance Hardbroom always thought that suppressing her emotion would help her to do her job better. She never realized the terrible consequences it could have. Drill/Hardbroom FEMSLASH. NEW CHAPTER IS UP.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 53,469 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 11/13/2011 - Published: 3/5/2010 - C. Hardbroom, I. Drill
Art: Hardbroom and Lamplighter by saphique reviews
Discussion about art between Constance Hardbroom and Lynne Lamplighter. FEMSLASH. First time writing in english.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,418 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/15/2010 - C. Hardbroom
The Gravity of Love by Julie Ann Pope reviews
My own take on the aftermath of HB's Favourite's amazing story "Hidden Depths." HB/Drill femslash
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,400 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/26/2010 - Published: 9/15/2010 - C. Hardbroom, I. Drill
Enchanted Lilies by Crystal Drake reviews
A collection of fem x fem pairings drabbles and one-shots. Chapter 1 - Mildred/Sybil, Hardbroom/Bat, and Mildred/Enid.
Worst Witch - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,265 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 7/21/2009 - Published: 5/16/2009
Am I More Than This? by EnglishPrincessRose reviews
Examines HB's life outside of Cackle's. Her family and life at home. Drama will uncover secrets and spark friendship and possibly oc romance. I hope you enjoy. Have attempted to add a humourous edge dont know if it works though.
Worst Witch - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,380 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/29/2012 - Published: 5/16/2007 - C. Hardbroom
Unveil me! by EnglishPrincessRose reviews
Can HB confront her past and find enough trust to love and form friendships? Rating may change for later angst.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,572 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/9/2009 - Published: 1/8/2007 - C. Hardbroom, I. Drill
How to shock your colleagues by kihe reviews
Constance and Davina have a guarrel. Femslash. rated higher to be on the safe side.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 882 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/24/2009 - Complete
A Bolt From The Blue Episode Addition by Julie Ann Pope reviews
The teachers prepare for thier summer holidays, except one. WARNING: femslash.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,567 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/7/2009 - Published: 9/5/2004 - C. Hardbroom, I. Drill
Hidden Depths by HB's Favourite reviews
It's in times of need that real friends come to the fore...
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,533 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/18/2009 - Published: 1/20/2009 - Complete
Midnight Surprises by The Restless Dead reviews
Mildred is sneaking around late one night and sees something she shouldn't.
Worst Witch - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,188 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/4/2007 - [C. Hardbroom, I. Drill] Mildred H. - Complete
Yubiwa by vikung-fu reviews
Alternate scene for The Worst Witch Saves The Day. Mildred x Ethel girlslash, plus a whole host of other possible implied pairings.
Worst Witch - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,252 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Complete
Blessed Night by Scarlet Secret reviews
Constance Hardbroom is a creature one can only view at length during the night. Someone takes advantage of that fact...
Worst Witch - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/31/2005 - Published: 1/27/2005 - Complete
Orion's Belt by Scarlet Secret reviews
On the hottest day of the year whilst working on her teaching credentials Constance discovers a wellkept secret of two of the Hogwarts Staff.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,915 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/7/2004 - Complete
Past and Future by Julie Ann Pope reviews
Can Constance lay her demons to rest and start over with a friend who has come to mean so much more? WARNING: Paring - HBCackle - Femslash
Worst Witch - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,577 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/24/2004 - C. Hardbroom, A. Cackle
Spark by Scarlet Secret reviews
And then I was told we were to have a guest at the academy. Lynne Lamplighter. An artist.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,967 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/21/2004 - Complete