Home Community Books Lord of the Rings The Worst of the Worst LotR Fanfiction
The Worst of the Worst LotR Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 01-02-06
Founder: the counter - Stories: 1,394 - Followers: 39 - id: 26711
Weep. Laugh. Spork. This is a collection of some of the worst LotR fanfiction ever.

Black fangs by wolfwarrior15 reviews
Mira was five years old when Estel first found her, and now she faces dangers no one could bear to think of. One ring to rule them all. A new character in the LOTR trilogy. UNDER CONSTRUCTION as of this moment...
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,194 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/25/2011 - Published: 8/10/2009 - Legolas, Aragorn
The Elvin Ranger by Adurna-Brisingr reviews
She has a bloody past closely entwined with the One Ring. Can one human show her how to love again, without the interference from an elf of Mirkwood and the war of the Ring? 1st Fan-fiction so be nice. Rated T for safety. DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,028 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/5/2011 - Published: 8/4/2009 - Boromir
There is no rainbow after the rain by girloncaffeine reviews
The story about Nessa, Denethor's daughter, Boromir and Faramir's younger sister. She left Gondor together with her new friend Turin. They've just arrived at Dol Amroth but they soon have to part. Complete!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 28 - Words: 23,251 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/11/2009 - Published: 10/22/2003 - Complete
Intruder Legolas One Shot by LothirielSaerwen reviews
Fluffy, lovey, oneshot.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 934 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/23/2009 - Legolas - Complete
Once An Enemy Now A Friend by Idril ArFeiniel by Idril Ar-Feiniel reviews
Haldir is sent to Moria to help the Dwarves in a Battle, but he must go with his "Enemy" Caldarien, will they let their differences cause the battle to be lost? There are more chapters coming, if you have an idea send it using the reviews.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,259 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 2/17/2010 - Published: 6/4/2009 - Haldir - Complete
A Simple Maiden by LothirielSaerwen reviews
Belle is just an average Jane, right? Or Will some new found information from her friends since diapers changer her world forever? As always, "T" to be safe... ON PERMANENT HIATUS!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,945 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/19/2009 - Published: 7/21/2009 - Eomer, Legolas
Katherine in MiddleEarth by Amputated-cat reviews
Katherine is vacuumed to her bin and finds herself in MiddleEarth. She's told that she's the chosen one. Whay will happen to her? OC included!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,439 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/21/2009 - Published: 10/4/2007 - Legolas
love by loveing-life reviews
The princess of the elves, is tried of liveing in her sisters shadow, so to get away form her sisters path, she goes off with the fellowship, then ends up falling in love with one that she never thought that she would
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 499 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/25/2008 - Legolas
The Tenth Member: Fellowship of the Ring by shieldmaidenofthecarribean reviews
Kylie is an average 14-year-old girl. Well, average except for extraordinary clumsiness and tennis skills! So what will happen when she falls almost literally into Middle Earth and is involved in the War of the Ring? Covers events in FotR. Completed, but being edited.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 27,213 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 1/7/2012 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Frodo B. - Complete
Beneath the Stars by FallingInLoveAllOverAgain reviews
“I realized that you mean the world to me. You mean more to me than anyone else. When I fought I not only fought for Middle Earth to have a future but for you to have a future. And I thought that maybe you would be willing to share that future with me."
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,686 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/10/2009 - Legolas - Complete
Maranwyn by Rainfairy11 reviews
I am Maranwyn,I live in the Castle as a family member to Eowyn,Theodred&Theoden King, but to Eomer something else entirely-though it matters not what is in my heart,a commoner cannot love one of noble birth.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,223 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/27/2009 - Published: 5/4/2008 - Eomer, Eowyn
Amelia of Mirkwood by Kairi's-twin reviews
the title could change. When worlds collide interesting things are bound to happen. So what happens when four modern young adults join the Fellowship on their quest to eliminate the one Ring to Rule them all? Guess you'll have to read and find out!REVIEWS
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,957 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/9/2009 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Legolas, Faramir
Tellanaire by Nicky Goes Meep reviews
This is the story of Tellanaire, an Elf, who defies odds and finds Romance. A tenth walker story - though not from the very beginning Not meant to be a Mary-Sue! AragornxOC. Read and Review. No Arwen !
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,083 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 16 - Published: 7/18/2009 - Aragorn
Dragonslayer Revised by Melinda Dracocida reviews
Our world is under attack from the forces of evil: dragons. Melissa is in the Dracocida coven that protects humans from Dragons, but one day, a mission goes horribly wrong. It’s my first story, please R&R! Revised! READ THE LAST CHAPTER!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,488 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 9/1/2009 - Published: 7/18/2009 - Arwen U. - Complete
Survivor: Lord of the Rings by Pippa Spark reviews
Characters from Middle-Earth / LOTR take part in the Reality T.V show 'Survivor! Written for a laugh, came from strange idea and hyper mood. T for safety. Silly and harmless. On hiatus - too many fics, not enough time D:
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 522 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/18/2009
The Zit by AStariMidnight reviews
The Ring wants to divide the Fellowship. It's plan? A huge zit on Aragorn's forehead.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,284 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2004 - Legolas, Aragorn
Pyromania! by tigereyes572 reviews
Aragorn is a pyromaniac and Legolas is supposedly a female stick. It gets insane.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,780 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1/1/2004 - Aragorn, Legolas
One Mood Ring to Rule Them All by PearlGirl reviews
It turns you invisible, gives you long life and changes color depending on what mood you're in!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,066 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/2/2004 - Galadriel, Frodo B.
The Fellowship Again by DBZHobbit reviews
Sauron has returned and Aragorn daughter must reassemble the Fellowship, but can she manage it when most of the members have left or died?
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,031 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/3/2004
Dirty by Surreysmum reviews
After a battle. "Nay, Aragorn, let me bathe first, I beg of you." A Legolas/Aragorn slash ficlet.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 205 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/10/2009 - Aragorn, Legolas - Complete
Hoboy by piklejuice reviews
Your basic girl gets dropped into Middle Earth, although hopefully better written. It's fun. And also, the first chapters have been tightened up. And chapter ten is up! Yay.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,789 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 3/25/2011 - Published: 8/31/2008 - Aragorn, Legolas
Muinthel, Maethor, Mellon by Kaisaan Greenleaf reviews
Kaia lives in Rohan with her family. Her life is relatively normal and without change until she meets him a stallion as dark as night with an extraordinary gift. Now with war from Isengard threatening - FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 158,555 - Reviews: 206 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 7/22/2010 - Published: 2/26/2009 - Elrohir, Legolas - Complete
Somewhere To Call Home by KayBeth13 reviews
The war is over and peace has settled over middle earth, but for the orphaned half elf, half human Aeva, the war is not over. Shunned by her human family, she decides to find her elven family, and maybe find somewhere she can finally call home. ON HIATUS
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Family/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,584 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 10/22/2009 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Haldir
The Messenger by girlaloud05 reviews
A elf from Rivendell gets caught up in the war of the ring but it first starts in mirkwood. set during the hobbit
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 10,016 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/7/2009 - Published: 2/28/2009 - Legolas - Complete
Eladriels Story by girlaloud05 reviews
A Messenger from Rivendell gets involved it the war of the ring. Not a tenth walker story!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,523 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/9/2010 - Published: 7/7/2009
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »