Home Community Games Baten Kaitos The Xelha and Kalas Community
The Xelha and Kalas Community
Follow .
Focus: Games Baten Kaitos, Since: 09-12-07
Founder: Skyraptor66 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 5 - id: 50473
Because we like canon and refuse to judge a character by the sound of their voice acting. All forms of this pairing welcome, not that there are many.

Survivng Catastrophe by Nascense reviews
KalasXelha. The only one not preordained.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 507 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Complete
Take by Fan Fan Girl reviews
Complete. AND TOTALLY CRACKED OUT! I'm warning you! Don't you dare laugh! What if there was a problem when Xelha came back? What if she wasn't exactly... human? Xelha/Kalas, duh.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: T - English - Angst/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,898 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 6/14/2008 - Published: 12/29/2007 - Xelha, Kalas - Complete
A Walk by Fan Fan Girl reviews
Double drabble. Embarrassingly flowery piece on Xelha walking through a field with the man of her dreams.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 258 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/25/2007 - Xelha, Kalas - Complete
Keeping a Promise by Strawberry Eggs reviews
I tried to keep to keep the promise, I wanted to keep the promise. As I lay in his arms, unable to speak or see, all I could do was think I'm sorry... End of game spoilers, XelhaKalas.
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 883 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/31/2007 - [Xelha, Kalas] - Complete
Athygli by loudsmiles reviews
[Spoilers through Duhr] So Kalas is apparently not as oblivious as she thought, and now Xelha is receiving some not entirely unwanted attention...[KalasXelha]
Baten Kaitos - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,303 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/21/2007 - Complete
Sincerely Yours by Fan Fan Girl reviews
COMPLETE! Letters of lurve from Xelha to Kalas... :D
Baten Kaitos - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 45 - Words: 14,992 - Reviews: 259 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/16/2008 - Published: 9/7/2007 - Xelha, Kalas - Complete