Home Community TV Shows Xena: Warrior Princess The Xenaverse
The Xenaverse
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Xena: Warrior Princess, Since: 09-22-04
Founder: Lady Razeli - Stories: 69 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 5 - id: 3297
A collection of great Xena: warrior princess stories.

Sinking by Xedra reviews
When Joxer asks Dite to remove his love for Gabrielle, Gabrielle is dazed and confused by the changes in him. Please rr
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 28,853 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/26/2004 - Published: 1/22/2004 - Joxer, Gabrielle - Complete
Saga by Sunnepho reviews
What, you didn't think that I was going to just sit around and wait for you to come back, did you? I came to find you, Xena. Return of the Valkyrie XA style.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,316 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 11/12/2009 - Published: 8/28/2007 - Ares, Xena - Complete
Once a God by LadyKate1 reviews
In Rome on a mission to kill the mad emperor-god Caligula, Xena teams up with the now-mortal Ares to protect Aphrodite -- and struggles with her own feelings for the former God of War. Alternate version of "The God You Know"; Xena/Ares pairing.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,635 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/10/2009 - Xena, Ares - Complete
Within Reach by XenaAmber reviews
My attempt to fill in some gaps in “Amphipolis Under Siege”: what was Xena really planning with her offer to Ares?
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,704 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/2/2009 - Xena, Ares - Complete
Goodbye by Noticeable801 reviews
X/A. Pre-FIN. Xena and Ares say goodbye before she leaves for Jappa.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,140 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/12/2009 - Xena, Ares - Complete
Silent Fire by RowanDarkstar reviews
She never expected it to be so soft." - Angsty Xena/Ares
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,420 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Xena, Ares - Complete
Dark Revelations by Skkye Blue reviews
Takes place after the events of Sacrifice II. Xena is forced to team up with Ares when an evil god returns with help from zealous worshippers. XA pairing
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 19 - Words: 369,010 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/26/2006 - Xena, Ares - Complete
Lingering by Melskim reviews
Athena/Artemis fic. Set after AUS and Xena killing Ilanius.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 591 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/25/2009 - Complete
Army of Athemis by Athemis reviews
Basically just a dream i had about Athena/Artemis and if they had an army. Wanted to keep record of it for future reference so wrote it down p
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 403 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2009 - Complete
In the hands of Gaia by WhitePhoenixes
She paused, taking a good, hard look around herself. Even though it had been so many years, ninety odd years if she were to be exact, the sight before her still managed to surprise her." Written for the asg olympiads on xoc.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,097 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Xena, Gabrielle - Complete
Everything I Ever Wanted by LadyKate1 reviews
Ares and Xena meet again after he regains his godhood. The episode "Path of Vengeance" as told from Ares' point of view.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,066 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Published: 9/18/2002
You Were Human by LadyKate1 reviews
The thoughts of Xena and Ares at the end of the episode TEN LITTLE WARLORDS
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,328 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 11/4/2002
Bringer of Twilight by LadyKate1 reviews
Xena discovers who her baby's father is. Alternate version of Seeds of Faith. XenaAres
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,996 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/15/2006 - Xena, Ares - Complete
Bonding by LadyKate1 reviews
Gabrielle and Ares do a little bonding. A parody of the author's own fanfiction, Equal to the Gods.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 802 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Gabrielle, Ares - Complete
A Little Too Much Dark Side by LadyKate1 reviews
A "missing" scene from FALLEN ANGEL. What if Demon Xena got out of Hell and decided to pay Ares a visit?
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,626 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Published: 10/17/2004 - Complete
After The Fall by Alderraz reviews
OneShot - Depicts Gabrielle's thought process during the confrontation between her and Xena in the episode: The Bitter Suite. Please R&R.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,449 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/4/2009 - Gabrielle, Xena - Complete
Alone by Princess Deirdre reviews
Xena thinking about things going on in her life. A slight Shipper vibe:)(I suck at the summary)This story is Complete.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,830 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/4/2004 - Complete
Who Put The Dinar In You? by absinthe angel 777 reviews
A teenaged Xena is having "one of those days".
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,841 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/13/2005
Reckoning the Thoughts by aserene reviews
Xena and Ares' thoughts during the Reckoning, suggests a shipper relationship XA
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 538 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/26/2007 - Ares, Xena - Complete
The Pendant by aserene reviews
Aphrodite helps Xena out with her plan against the Gods in “Looking Death in the Eye.” Awakened in Ice, Xena finds she has underestimated an old lover and must come to term with her own feelings for the God of War.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,261 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/29/2007 - Xena, Ares - Complete
As Long As You're Mine by aserene reviews
After placing Xena and Gabrielle in the ice cave, Ares, God of War is having a hard time accepting his Princess' death. He can still feel her alive and goes in search of her. Aware that her being alive might be bad, he's ready to give up everything for he
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 21,988 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/29/2007 - Xena, Ares - Complete
Dancing with the Stars by ameridess reviews
Salmoneus convinces Hercules to join the first ever celebrity dance contest. When an injury occurs Hercules finds a new partner in the beautiful Xena, warrior princess. Together they will try to save the town and rekindle an old romance.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 21,816 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/9/2011 - Published: 4/10/2008 - Hercules, Xena
Solstice Light by Onora reviews
Xena searchs for a missing child during a snowstorm. While Gabrielle keeps the home fires burning.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,644 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/6/2003
My Best Friends Wedding by SKRowling reviews
Prequel To the HoneyMooners, How is it really that thy got Married? The wedding Happens in this story. a change of rating... I don't really know how to end it I know it's been a while but I promise I'll post it soon.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,881 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/25/2006 - Published: 1/4/2006 - Xena, Hercules - Complete
Once Together, Always by Delenn reviews
READDEDREVISEDNEW: 12-05-04. Cupid appears with gifts for the Warrior Princess and traveling Bard, in thanks for all their help over the years. A detour is made to Cyrene's, and old friends pop in to visit. XB, GP.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,699 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/5/2004
48 | Page 1 2 Next »