Home Community TV Shows Joan Of Arcadia The best JoanAdam stories
The best JoanAdam stories
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Joan Of Arcadia, Since: 11-07-04
Founder: LayKay - Stories: 13 - Followers: 14 - Staff: 1 - id: 7559
Stories centered around Adam and Joan.

The Haircut by Sisterdebmac reviews
Late in the Summer of 2005, a new, rather drastic haircut presents an opportunity for Joan and Adam to talk about the important things. Author's note: This is my first attempt at JOA fic, so be nice.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,440 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/25/2006 - Complete
Butterflies by TJ-TeeJay reviews
Bad news prompts Adam to turn up on Joan's doorstep in his time of need, paving the way for reconnection. This is a collaboration between Sisterdebmac and TeeJay and is set in the future when Adam and Joan are both 22. CHAPTER 29 UP.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 250,032 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/30/2008 - Published: 7/6/2006
Things They Can't See When They Look at Him by Depudor reviews
When Joan makes Adam take her to a trendy restaurant across town for their first real date, the journey home takes them to a dark and dangerous place. Chapters 5 and 6 added. Complete.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 29,996 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/13/2004 - Published: 6/29/2004 - Complete
My One and Only Love by Alexandri reviews
Joan pays Adam a late-night visit. Set at the end of the current season. Not part of the "Starting Over-verse. A one-shot for now; I don't have time to devote to it. Maybe later next year.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,261 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/24/2004 - Complete
Do You Remember? by the prodigal chicken reviews
It's good to remember the ripples.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,150 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/11/2004
Happy New Year by ProcrastinationQueen reviews
After Adam and Joan’s last date, the best night of her life turned into the worst. Adam, wanting nothing more than to see his Jane happy again, decides to plan the perfect evening.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,651 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 12/17/2004
We've Only Just Begun by Alexandri reviews
[Sequel to Starting Over] Now that Joan and Adam are engaged, they have to resolve their problems and plan a wedding. Can they rearrange their lives and maintain their sanity? COMPLETE!
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 76,944 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/1/2004 - Published: 5/24/2004 - Complete
After All Is Said and Done by Alexandri reviews
Joan's been avoiding Adam and, when he demands to know why, hurt feelings abound. Can Joan make things right before it's too late. One-shot.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,587 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/19/2004 - Complete
Making the Grade by Alexandri reviews
One-shot future fic. Joan's waiting to get her grades from college. Sucky summary, cute story (I hope).
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,272 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 7/5/2004 - Complete
Hands by Alexandri reviews
One-shot future fic. If I tell, there'd be no point to reading it. Besides, you trust me, don't you? R&R.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,213 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/30/2004 - Complete
Through the Years by Alexandri reviews
Sequel to We've Only Just Begun and Wedding Gifts. Snippets of Joan and Adam's first 19 years of marriage. DISCONTINUED.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,798 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 1/17/2005 - Published: 10/25/2004
I More Than Like You by etherealdiscord reviews
Another version of the last scene of No Bad Guy. Joan catches up with Adam before he leaves, and serious fluff happens.
Joan Of Arcadia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 479 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/6/2004 - Complete