Home Community Books Animorphs The best ever COMPLETED Animorph Fanfiction
The best ever COMPLETED Animorph Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Books Animorphs, Since: 03-07-09
Founder: Whirlwind Daze - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 67750
I personally think these are the best Fanfic, And not just me either, I forced all of my in-state friends, and family, to read the entire Animorph series, and then the entire completed Animorph fanfic section, and these, we voted, are the best stories.

Animorphs : The Beginning : the conclusion by Shivanfire reviews
This is the epic conclusion to Animorphs 54 : The Beginning, finally completed after four years.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,315 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/17/2009 - Published: 6/21/2001 - Complete
Outside Looking In and Other Stories by Kaleyanne reviews
Complete. 23 drabbles about the Animorphs, Erek, Elfangor and more. Pairings include Erek x Toby and Erek x Cassie.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 2,613 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/19/2005 - Published: 5/6/2005 - Complete
The Field Trip by Soft Brown Curls reviews
The Animorphs go on a field trip with a cousin of Rachel and Jake. This is the product of boredom Christmas evening, so it's under revision, but the story is complete.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,720 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/26/2008 - Complete
It Should Be Raining by o0tyarah0o reviews
Why the fuck does this have reviews.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 59 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/2/2009 - Rachel, Auxiliary Animorphs - Complete
Bravery by 2centsworth reviews
Just a quick angsty one shot from the point of view of any of the Animorphs. Please R&R!
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 875 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/11/2009 - Complete
Cinderella by Rookie9 reviews
A songfic to the song 'Cinderella' by Steven Curtis Chapman from Rachel's dad's POV
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,934 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 1/30/2009 - Complete
Randomorphs Part One by o0tyarah0o reviews
WHY THE -FUCK- DOES THIS HAVE REVIEWS.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 320 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/3/2009 - Marco, Tobias - Complete
An Essay on the Animorphs by o0tyarah0o reviews
Why the fuck does this have reviews.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,417 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/21/2009 - Complete