Home Community Cartoons Legend of Korra The best of makorra
The best of makorra
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Legend of Korra, Since: 11-26-12
Founder: SilverPebbbles - Stories: 41 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 6 - id: 104307
See the most popular, well loved, and the most deserving praise makorra fanfics. Enjoy! ^_^!

Tradition by Tamer of Light reviews
Cooking lessons with the three most important women in Mako's life; mother, lover, daughter. Fluff.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,125 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
The Bridge We Burnt by sistergrimm97 reviews
The rebellion is over, but the war has just begun. After being told Korra can no longer access the Avatar State without killing herself in the process, the Gang travels to the South Pole to seek help. But when Korra is forced to choose between saving the people she loves or herself, she knows there was never any option. Makorra. Multi-chapter fic. Angst. SpiritWorld/SouthPole.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,572 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 9/16/2013 - Published: 8/28/2013 - Korra, Mako
Forever in Your Kisses by Bolinlover123 reviews
He broke their lips for air, tasting honey, "You're everything to me," he murmuerd, stroking her hair, "You have no idea how much I want you to know that. I love you for you, Korra- not the Avatar. You make me feel like it's okay to be broken." She grabed a fistful of his shirt and licked her lips, gazing into his eyes, "We can be broken together."
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 41 - Words: 54,276 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 2/4/2014 - Published: 3/27/2013 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Artificial Caprice by LiveToLie reviews
DISCONTINUED.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 95,458 - Reviews: 301 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 258 - Updated: 1/11 - Published: 7/18/2012 - [Korra, Mako]
The Avatar's Cure by Bolinlover123 reviews
In which Katara's death triggers Korra into the Avatar State; she becomes a glowing typhoon, unable to stop something she used to be able to do pridefully at will. A worried-sick, love-stricken Mako has to pull her out of it. Will she finally learn that with great power, comes great responsibility, or will the Spirits have to taunt her once more? Finished!
Legend of Korra - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,386 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/23/2013 - Published: 3/19/2013 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Equilibrium by Mayonaka no Ame reviews
Everybody knows that if the Avatar falls in love, it's a done deal. But that fact doesn't help Korra much when being pressured by a traditionalist family, overwhelming new duties, powers that are suddenly out of control and a man who rather her safe over satisfied. Makorra.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 37,189 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/25/2013 - Published: 11/17/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
To Inhabit by pro-tearbender reviews
They needed very few words. He just took her in like she was the air he breathed. Makorra.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 604 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/18/2013 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Babysitting with Korra by Lariren-Shadow reviews
Mako gets called away from work to help Korra babysit.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,466 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/13/2013 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Everything by whispered touches reviews
"I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything." -F. Scott Fitzgerald. And for Mako and Korra, that's all that really matters. A collection of drabbles and one-shots based on one-word prompts. Now complete. Thirty: future.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 24,406 - Reviews: 266 - Favs: 218 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 7/17/2012 - Published: 6/10/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Tinted Green by ohthelinsanity reviews
Equalist!Mako AU. He was supposed to guard her, supposed to keep her mouth shut. But she was the Avatar—bringer of peace and balance—but he didn't believe her."Why would you benders help us?" "Why? Because I'm your Avatar too!" Things got complicated after that.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 65,362 - Reviews: 399 - Favs: 552 - Follows: 606 - Updated: 7/1/2013 - Published: 6/13/2012 - Mako, Korra
Unexpected by MidnightFantasies reviews
Set after season finale. After the war with Amon, Korra and Mako express their love for one another. Now it's been a month, and Korra's pregnant. Summary sucks. Story is better. Makorra.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,335 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 6/28/2012 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
The Woes of a Pregnant Avatar by SunshineOwl reviews
In which a very pregnant Korra has troubles doing everyday things and refuses to let Mako help her.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 942 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/14/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Protect Me by fooboo24 reviews
"It's a girl!" Mako couldn't remember a time when he had been as deliriously happy as right then. A baby. His baby. Her baby. Their baby. Makorra. Mako/Korra.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 32,345 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 277 - Follows: 53 - Published: 4/24/2012 - Mako, Korra - Complete
The Stars, The Shine by makorrian reviews
After a mission gone wrong and a cruel twist of fate, Mako has to learn to deal with the consequences and face what could be lost forever head-on, in one desperate last attempt to save what means everything to him. Tragedy never strikes far from home.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,787 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Mako, Korra - Complete
I Like You by Codijette reviews
Begins where episode 9 ends. Makorra, of course. My first fanfic, so go easy on me. Disclaimer: I do not own LoK. (my opinions on the characters have since changed, but I'll leave this up. I suppose it will appeal to someone)
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 956 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/14/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Just Say It by theonewhoburnedthesun reviews
"Now, will you say it?" "You keep asking, and you get cuter every time you do," he said. "I must be a masochist for enjoying your verbal abuse so much." Makorra drabble ; fluffetyfluff fluff
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 450 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/25/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Safe in my Arms by is it me youre looking for reviews
"Mako then proceeded to scoop me up, cradling me to his chest. I looked up into his furrowed brows, his amber eyes stared back. I welcomed the warmth of his body, snuggling closer. I tried to move my left arm so I held on to him a little, but I must have winced too much, he noticed." MakoxKorra, set right as they find Korra, but I mixed it up, just a little so its more Makorra.. :3
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,877 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/29/2012 - Published: 6/25/2012 - Korra, Mako
The Day He Broke Her by LunaShadowWolf13 reviews
Korra has had enough of Mako's constantly being with Asami while she knows she loves him. It seems like the firebender won't even giver her a chance. In a desperate attempt to escape the pain of heartbreak, Korra does the unthinkable- she self-harms. What will happen if Mako finds out? What if she goes too far? What if Asami finds out? Post 1.09 "Out of the Past"
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,910 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 6/30/2012 - Published: 6/14/2012 - Korra, Mako
Rainbow After the Storm by iheartanime434 reviews
Korra is still very emotional from being abducted by Amon, although, a certain firebender may just turn her world around completely, and change her for the better.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,840 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/7/2012 - Published: 7/3/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Love Story by RachieFly reviews
Instead of telling his three children a regular bedtime story, Mako decides to tell them about his and Korra's life together; their Love Story...what happened before she died...
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,872 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 7/17/2012 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Korra, Mako
Given by WriterRen reviews
"Korra clung to him and clung to his promise. She needed hope that somehow her bending could be restored, that things would finally be alright, that maybe Mako's care and concern went beyond feelings of friendship. They had to believe something would be given where so much had been taken." Centers mostly around ep 12. What transpired between Mako and Korra between scenes? Makorra
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,555 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 8/8/2012 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
Heartbreaker, Playmaker by makorrashenanigans reviews
Chapter 3 is back up!
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,405 - Reviews: 708 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 404 - Updated: 6/30/2013 - Published: 4/29/2012 - Korra, Mako
Serendipity by makorrashenanigans reviews
AU. Bolin never survived past childhood, causing Mako to turn to the influences of the Triple Threat Triad. A few years pass and Lightning Bolt Zolt introduces a talented young waterbender named Korra. She grows alongside Mako in the life of crime, but when her identity as the Avatar is revealed, she must choose between the good life and the life that she has grown up with.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,107 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Mako, Korra
Lost by Princess Math reviews
When Korra's house catches on fire. She loses everything. Including her family. Mako gives it back. Sad beginning, Makorra all around.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,034 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/28/2012 - Published: 8/15/2012 - Mako, Korra - Complete
MAKORRA: When Expecting by sasuke12234 reviews
This is the continuation of my story MAKORRA: This One.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 10,159 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 6/8/2014 - Published: 11/16/2012 - Korra, Mako - Complete
27 | Page 1 2 Next »