Home Community Movies Sky High The best of the best Sky High Fiction
The best of the best Sky High Fiction
Follow .
Focus: Movies Sky High, Since: 08-19-05
Founder: TheAmazingEscapadesOfEggbert - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - id: 20564
If you think that you've got a good Sky High story just tell me and if I like I'll add it to the c2. BTW I like most every fic I read.

Apology Accepted by M L Europe reviews
[FutureFic WL] Spending a very special day on a mission instead of at home has Will's wife Layla, ticked. But before Will can apologize, he first has to get Layla to talk to him. Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn!
Sky High - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,526 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/23/2005
Life's Blood by moondust0109 reviews
FutureFic. The children of Warren, Will, Layla & company are now freshmen themselves. They must learn about life, love, and betrayal. Things aren't any easier for superheroes in training. They're going to have one wild trip. R&R 18 UP!
Sky High - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 16,772 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/3/2007 - Published: 8/14/2005
Sky High: The Next Generation by TheAmazingEscapadesOfEggbert reviews
You favorite Sky High Alumni's children are now freshmen themselves. Have a sneak peak at their adventures. Romance in later chapters.
Sky High - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,021 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/19/2005