Home Community TV Shows Sonny with a Chance The best sad Channy stories
The best sad Channy stories
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sonny with a Chance, Since: 02-15-10
Founder: kaylinwriter14 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 78785
The best Channy stories that are sad, or at least start out sad. Or they are my favorite stories in the angst category.

I Will Never Stop Loving You by x-Kirsty reviews
Memories, that's all she had now. "I love you Chad." And with that, he was gone. Heartbreaking one-shot with Sonny and Chad. I cried when I wrote this. Rated T for safety.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,590 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/17/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Don't forget by SonnyChadFan reviews
I can't just forget-impossible. One shot.Plz read and reveiw.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 196 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/5/2009 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Oxygen by perfectpro reviews
She's perfect. If only she could remember how to breathe in the turmoil that is Hollywood without the lies. Two different takes on the same sentence.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,533 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/11/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Heartache by kaylinwriter14 reviews
I am but one person in the great big world. My life is better then most peopleā€˜s. I tell myself that over and over. But my heart is still broken." What happens to Sonny when the person she loves, her husband, stops loving her? What if she was pregnant?
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 20 - Words: 13,521 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 5/11/2010 - Published: 10/27/2009 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
The Story Left Untold by PiperPaigePhoebe01 reviews
Jackie Munroe has never met her father, growing up with her movie star mother, Sonny Munroe. She has always wanted to know her father, and little does she know that one trip to the attic will reveal all that has been lost in the form of a strange diary.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 46,082 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 12/26/2010 - Published: 1/30/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Behind These Hazel Eyes by Imaniillusion reviews
He was her world, until he destroyed it. Three years later, Chad Dylan Cooper appears at her door, back into her life once again. He's willing to help her with one of her most urgent problems. On one condition. Angst, drama, romance.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 28 - Words: 63,974 - Reviews: 538 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 6/16/2010 - Published: 11/3/2009 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.