Home Community TV Shows Sonny with a Chance The collection of Chad and Sonny
The collection of Chad and Sonny
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sonny with a Chance, Since: 12-08-07
Founder: silent.symphonies - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 53291
A collection of all Chad and Sonny stories, good or bad, old or new. Come and take a peek.

Broken Strings by hanna is a mushroom reviews
“So .. this is really it?” -- When ‘So Random’ gets axed, Sonny thinks it’s all over. But things look up when she gets an audition, but there’s a catch. Her love interest is played by none other than Chad Dylan Cooper. So why is she so excited? Sonny/Chad
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,129 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 7/12/2009 - Published: 2/20/2009 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Behind Closed Doors by hanna is a mushroom reviews
He pulled away from her and stared at her for a few long seconds that felt like eternity, before running back to Portyln, to his show, to the life that Sonny could never be a part of. -- Sonny/Chad.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 282 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/19/2009 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
SingOff! by kittycat090 reviews
Three-shot about Sonny/Chad. I would write more but i can't summarize to save my life.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,786 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 6/24/2009 - Published: 2/19/2009
Until You're Mine by YELLegirl22 reviews
Chad realizes that he has a crush on Sonny when he sees her flirting with her co-star for her new movie, Shane Grey. He tries to get Sonny to forgive him but she hates him. So what's a guy to do when he gets offered a part in a movie were he plays one of
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,081 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 3/9/2009 - Published: 2/19/2009 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Into the Skyline by dodging words reviews
She never thought that she would see him again after she left Hollywood behind. An unlikely and fortuitous reunion. Chad&Sonny.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,819 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Complete
My Hands by eragon23860 reviews
Inspired by the song by David Archuleta. Chad is starring in a movie that could make him even bigger than Zac Efron. Sonny is his love interest. Together, they will face their pasts, their future, and maybe, just maybe, they'll find love. ** Chad/Sonny**
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,721 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 7/27/2009 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Between The Lines by x-HotMess reviews
Maybe it was the glitter in the air, but he had never seen anything more beautiful. Chad/Sonny
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,035 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 13 - Published: 2/12/2009 - Complete
Girl of my Dreams by silent.symphonies reviews
She was all I ever wanted, all I ever needed. But something wasn't right. She was different, yet similar, than the rest of us at the same time. She was hiding her true identity, something you thought wasn't even possible. a Conny or Chady in-verse fanfic
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,129 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/2/2009 - Published: 2/11/2009
Somewhere Only We Know by pyrolyn-776 reviews
The skit-playing girl said, "But I'm playing Melanie! He can't be Oliver! Didn't you read the script? Chad Dylan Cooper is going to play my - my love interest." ABANDONED.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,383 - Reviews: 473 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 194 - Updated: 7/23/2009 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Complete