Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto The fox and the dolphin
The fox and the dolphin
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 11-12-06
Founder: Yoyosoul - Stories: 55 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 1 - id: 38877
A community dedicated to the relationship between Iruka and Naruto be it romantic or otherwise.

Naruto: The Dolphin Trainee by Mr. Butter reviews
Naruto decides to be honest in a discussion with Iruka. Watch what can happen when the supposed 'Dead-Last' is given the chance to shine at the hands of an EX-ANBU.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,576 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 32 - Published: 12/7/2014 - Naruto U., Iruka U.
The Curious Incident of the Fox in the Night Time by omuse reviews
Iruka isn't sure why Naruto has the habit of sneaking into his place to sleep or where he learned how to disable Iruka's window traps. He keeps an extra blanket handy anyways.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 713 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/15/2013 - Naruto U., Iruka U. - Complete
Hero by hc.dbz.chickie reviews
Sometimes, being a big brother or sister is better than being a superhero. Snippet of Iruka's relationship with Naruto when he becomes Hokage. Naruto's POV. Inspired by an old friend's Facebook post about her sister and the song, "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,892 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/19/2014 - Naruto U., Iruka U. - Complete
Iruka Sensei by Wicked Raygun reviews
After a tragic accident, it is left up to Umino Iruka to become the Jounin-sensei of Team 7.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,525 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 357 - Follows: 444 - Updated: 8/5/2013 - Published: 2/24/2012 - Iruka U., Naruto U.
Spitball-no-Jutsu by sparklybutterfly42 reviews
When Iruka calls Naruto out on disruptive activity during class, he never imagined it would end up like this!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,184 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/3/2013 - Naruto U., Iruka U. - Complete
Iruka and Naruto's missing years by redheadninja reviews
What do you believe happened to Iruka and Naruto during those years well this is what I think happened
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,255 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/21/2013 - Published: 5/21/2013 - Naruto U., Iruka U.
A jinchūriki's Trust by chipmunk ninja reviews
Iruka is starting to understand that Naruto is more than the demon everyone sees him as, but can he gain the jinchūriki's trust. After a life of being mistreated what will it take for Naruto to let someone in enough for them to see behind his mask.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,692 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 4/10/2014 - Published: 5/28/2011 - Naruto U., Iruka U.
Dirty Mind by LoveToTheCucumber reviews
"Iruka had not been around Naruto for so long that he had completely forgotten that you had to cut it out in cardboard if you did not want any nasty misunderstandings." Unfortunately, he didn't remember that until it was too late.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,852 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Naruto U., Iruka U., Kakashi H. - Complete
Imparting Wisdom by Cerveza reviews
When Naruto turned to Iruka for romantic advice, he didn't realize that his former sensei was facing a girl problem of his own. NarutoIruka friendship fluff, with bits of NaruHina thrown in.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,746 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/25/2011 - Naruto U., Iruka U., Ayame - Complete
The Same Difference by Stitches and Staples reviews
There are similarities in the differences that define the tragedy of their lives. It only takes a small gesture for him to realize that. Naruto and Iruka centric
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,544 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/24/2011 - Iruka U., Naruto U. - Complete
Out by the School Yard by Lovely Spell reviews
Iruka has always been there for Naruto, from the beginning and until the end. IruxNaru
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,266 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/29/2011 - Naruto U., Iruka U. - Complete
A Small Gift by Cardboard Bike reviews
Happy Birthday, Naruto-kun
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 980 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/9/2011 - Iruka U., Naruto U. - Complete
Naruto's depression by raelynn gross reviews
Naruto is depressed, now sitting alone on the hokage monument only one sensei seem's to be able to help him..but can he?
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 901 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/6/2011 - Naruto U., Iruka U. - Complete
Deception by Taryn Streambattle reviews
Of all the things Iruka has lied about in his life, this one hurts the most. A look at how Iruka really feels about Naruto and why he lied in the first place. An unusual perspective on Chapters 535 and 229. Rated for thematic events. One shot.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 574 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/17/2011 - Iruka U., Naruto U. - Complete
So I Just Smile by Chada reviews
He looked at Naruto and saw the blonde-haired boy stand up as he wiped away any evidence of tears and tried to toughen himself up to block out the ridicule that he seemed to expect Iruka to lob his way. So Iruka decided to prove him wrong. One-shot.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,492 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/3/2009 - Naruto U., Iruka U. - Complete
The Defining Moment by aurdox reviews
There is a point in your life when you cannot hold someone responsible for what someone else did. He may have been a container, but that didn't mean he was the Kyuubi. Iruka and Naruto friendship, slight fluff.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,044 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/6/2010 - Iruka U., Naruto U. - Complete
Kimi Ga Iru Kara by Yami's Only Princess reviews
Title: meaning "Beacuse you are with me" this is a story about Iruka and Naruto and what it wouldv'e been like if Iruka took in Naruto when he was a new born as his own son and about Iruka's father. Please Please Please comment! Thank you!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,849 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/26/2011 - Published: 7/22/2009 - Naruto U., Iruka U.
Your Boy by Jecir reviews
Iruka has an unexpected visitor on his way to see Naruto in the Hospital.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,754 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/10/2009 - Iruka U., Naruto U. - Complete
Sweet Child O' Mine by PervyNinja reviews
#1 out of 10 of my Song-Stories. Info about this is in my profile. Iruka/Naruto yaoi, don't read if you don't like.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 210 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Iruka U., Naruto U. - Complete
Stolen Moments by bookworm412 reviews
Just a happy one-shot about Iruka and Naruto meeting. With some bribing, it might turn out to be a whole set. Enjoy!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,135 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/29/2008 - Naruto U., Iruka U.
Is this what it's like to have a father? by x-jooles-x reviews
Ostracized for posessing Kyuubi, Naruto has no where else to turn. When Iruka Umino is first to acknowledge him, Naruto starts to feel that maybe this is what it feels like to be loved...what it feels like to have a father and
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,941 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/14/2008 - Iruka U., Naruto U.
I will protect you by YuAe-Anime4Life reviews
a story of iruka and Naruto ... what happens when Naruto is put in the Hospital? Fatherson Relationship.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,476 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/14/2007 - Iruka U., Naruto U.
Sunquiet by Kuroeia reviews
[Iruka, Naruto] A stolen handful of happiness.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 185 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/5/2007 - Iruka U., Naruto U. - Complete
Punishment and Reward by darkskysong reviews
There are days where Naruto both hates and loves his favourite sensei.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 444 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/30/2007 - Naruto U., Iruka U. - Complete
Little Kitsune's Butterflies TWILIGHT by Angel Alayah reviews
Whenever I looked outside to see that lonesome blond boy, I always felt anger boil inside me. But then that sad look made me feel otherwise. Not until one day I finally gave up my anger and started to care for the boy. [IrukaNaru]COMPLETE
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,954 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/13/2007 - Iruka U., Naruto U. - Complete
50 | Page 1 2 Next »