Home Community General The gamer
The gamer
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-12-14
Founder: drake-dragon-101 - Stories: 297 - Followers: 279 - id: 116837
Living life as a game character.

Gamer One Half by PixelGMS reviews
The goddess of reincarnation, cheat abilities, & the multiverse falls in love with an SI!OC shortly before he dies, causing him to be reincarnated in the Ranma 1/2 world as Ranma's younger twin brother. 6 months later he becomes the Gamer. Will the SI tell anyone about his ability? His reincarnation? His knowledge of the future? What waves will he cause? OC/OC/Nabs/Shampoo Aka/Ran
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,533 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 224 - Updated: 10/15 - Published: 9/16 - [OC, Nabiki] [Akane, Ranma]
The Game of Worm by Sudokori1 reviews
SI wakes up in the middle of the woods in the body of a child, with strange abilities, and a heavy helping of fear due to his knowledge of cannon. Can he survive in this world or will he die screaming for mommy?
Crossover - Worm & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,626 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 290 - Updated: 9/15 - Published: 8/30
One piece:Age of the gamer! by Kiwire reviews
A gaming addict dies and gains the gamer ability transporing him to the one piece world where he has the adventure of his life .GamerOC
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,840 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 8/7 - Published: 8/5 - Straw Hats P., OC
Power Gamer by Clanzo reviews
I suck at summaries. The Gamer/ Naruto Crossover and more? Overpower/OP/Self-insert/SI/reincarnation/reborn Logic driven MC from the 21st century
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,751 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 341 - Updated: 8/7 - Published: 8/6
Insert Player Infinity by trekboy reviews
This is a crossover story It's based off of Worm CYOA/ROB with elements of the Gamer mixed in with a limited version of the Kaleidoscope power mixed in
Crossover - Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 & Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,857 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 8/7 - Published: 8/2
Harry Potter and The Game by Mr. E Stranger reviews
When Harry Potter is being sorted, something strange happens. Why are all these words suddenly floating around everyone's heads? Harry Potter / The Gamer
Crossover - Harry Potter & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,707 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 396 - Follows: 614 - Updated: 8/31 - Published: 7/25
Sunnydale: Rise of the Coven by Alkeni reviews
Life is a video game, and now Amy Madison gets to play - starting over from the beginning. But this time, she's the main character. (Crackfic, Amy x Willow Pairing)
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,002 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/2 - Published: 6/12 - [Amy M., Willow R.] Xander H., Buffy S.
The Great Game by UnknownBrick reviews
This is my rewrite of Tobius in the Game. Harry Potter is reborn as Tobius Stark. Who is Tobius, and where does he fit in the Great Game?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,804 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 300 - Published: 6/18 - Harry P.
A New Way to Play by soundless steps reviews
This is a Gamer/Worm fanfic where Taylor has the gamer power. Seeing that school held nothing for her right after waking up from a coma, Taylor decides that the time she would spend at school is better spent exploring her new power.
Crossover - Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 & Worm - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 43,224 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 378 - Follows: 509 - Updated: 10/6 - Published: 6/17
Jaune, the Charismatic Gamer by Random O' Panda reviews
So, one day I'm throwing up on my way to Beacon. The next day, I'm being flung from a cliff and wind up becoming a team leader. Now I'm finding out that my games have become real! Gamer Jaune
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 62,076 - Reviews: 474 - Favs: 1,051 - Follows: 1,420 - Updated: 10/25 - Published: 5/13 - Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
The Quantifier by Lusalec reviews
Seven. That was how many times Sasuke had lived through this game. Again and again and again. And died in the process as well. But this time, it was going to be different. This time he was going to play the game and win. This time he will survive. If only he knew, how much his world would change, with a single decision. [Gamer Sasuke/Time Travel] [Under Reconstruction]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 70,487 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 269 - Updated: 7/29 - Published: 1/20 - Sasuke U.
The Lies We Tell - by Ryuugi by Chuggapyro reviews
The sequel to The Games We Play by Ryuugi. This story is not mine.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,263 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 292 - Follows: 340 - Published: 10/4/2016 - Adam T., Ozpin, Jaune A., Cinder F.
Playing Our Roles by The Grim Blade reviews
I gotta say I never expected this to happen in my life. Stuck inside the body of the (soon to be) greatest thief in all of Vale, with the power of The Gamer thrust upon me as the frosting to the craziness cake that I am about to guzzle down. Could be worse, I suppose. But I have a mission now, actually being the greatest thief in all of Vale! But first, I gotta screw over Cinder.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 51,098 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 1,260 - Follows: 1,615 - Updated: 9/13 - Published: 4/19 - Roman T., OC
Dungeon in a World of Ninja by Lord Inquisitor B Joseph H reviews
Person Dies. Lost in Void. Reborn into new World, as a Dungeon... Normally you'd be screwed anyway... But now? In a world of Ninja and other crazy Feats. Bye-Bye (SI-OC [SI Self Insert], Dungeon, Mild Swearing, Random Capitalization, You have been Warned) {Minor Gamer aspect} [NO ROMANCE] (I Do not Own Anything but My Characters.)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,784 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 6/28/2016 - Published: 5/10/2016 - OC
Mending Bones and Raising Stats by Truemmerphantom reviews
Apparently the minds behind the whole reincarnation-thingamajig have a weird sense of humor, considering that choking to death on a chicken's bone after being thoroughly Pwned earns you the "Death Bone Pulse" and a world filled with message boxes... and a gender change... and an abduction by Maito Gai... and bone-crushing headaches. SI / Gamer / OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,375 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 821 - Follows: 1,172 - Updated: 7/8 - Published: 1/16 - Gai M., Genma S., OC
Family Sacrifices (Gamer Itachi) by Pixel.the.Square reviews
Itachi Uchiha didn't know what to make of a mysterious power that manifested in the form of text boxes and something called "experience," but that didn't stop him. Now he's become an ANBU operative, and even with more bullshit added to his repertoire, Itachi still has issues, a lot of issues.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 46,366 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 213 - Follows: 314 - Updated: 3/31 - Published: 9/15/2016 - Itachi U.
Douluo Dalu: Enduring Soul DOING A RE-WRITE, BUT ALSO UP FOR ADOPTION by DarkLord98 reviews
The soul is truly is an amazing thing. It cannot be measured or examined, yet people speak about its immortality as if it was something that one could see and touch. Well, one person formerly known as Edward Smith will soon find out about the true strength of one's soul as he's reincarnated into the Douluo Dalu universe, where Might makes right! REWRITE IS UP!
Crossover - ManHua/Chinese Comics/漫画 & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,125 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 178 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 6/4/2016 - OC, Soul Land/斗罗大陆, Gamer/더 게이머
The Strawberry Gamer by netherhunter75 reviews
Ichigo, ever sence he could remember, he has seen levels floating above peoples heads. Unlike his ability to see ghosts no one in his family can see the levels so Ichigo never told anyone of this ability. What will happen when Ichigo is thrown into a world of constant fighting. Smart!Ichigo Powerful!Ichigo
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,284 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 256 - Updated: 7/13 - Published: 7/8/2016 - Ichigo K.
Just a Game by IWEYC reviews
Jaune Arc loved video games, no doubt about that. When he wasn't thinking about being a huntsman, he was on his scroll, playing to his hearts content. A semblance is an extension of your soul, in that regard, is it that surprising Jaune's semblance branched out from one of his video games? "What do you mean I have to let the enemy attack before fly will hit?"
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,141 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 142 - Updated: 8/14/2016 - Published: 8/1/2016 - Jaune A.
Hinata Hyuga: A Gamers Potential by BraveVesperia reviews
Hinata always felt like a failure, unable to unlock her clans dojutsu she had almost given up hope. Then one day she unlocked a new ability that would let her climb her way up to the top of the ninja world.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 103,978 - Reviews: 957 - Favs: 1,957 - Follows: 2,510 - Updated: 9/27 - Published: 12/5/2015 - Hinata H.
The Gaming Campione by Ethical Geek reviews
Disclaimer: I do not own anything! Kusanagi Godou wakes up one day and saw a hovering blue window in front of his very eyes! His life is changed all because this phenomenon and there was no way of going back, or is there? Who knows, with his discovery of the Gamer System, all possibilities are endless after all. The story begins a few weeks before the original storyline starts.
Campione!/カンピオーネ! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,993 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 250 - Follows: 343 - Published: 5/27/2016 - K. Godou
Jaune and the Games we Play by Catalist223 reviews
Ryuugi's the games we play, i didn't write this, just trying to make it easier for me to read on my phone. Check out the rest of Ryuugi's work at spacebattles. This is a story about Jaune living his life as if it were an RPG
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 1,050,316 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 191 - Published: 3/26/2016 - Jaune A. - Complete
The Games We Play - By Ryuugi by Chuggapyro reviews
THIS IS NOT MINE. It began after I got rejected by Signal again, though at the time I had no idea what was happening. Titles and levels suddenly appeared above people's heads and then weird things began to happen, as if I was in a game. And then, I realize I was in a game. But...if my life is a game, I'm going to win it. My name's Jaune Arc and I'm the Gamer. RWBY/The Gamer.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 240 - Words: 1,056,005 - Reviews: 285 - Favs: 1,073 - Follows: 685 - Updated: 11/9/2016 - Published: 8/25/2016 - Adam T., Ozpin, Jaune A., Raven B. - Complete
A Game of Blades by Someone Else Took My Name reviews
As seemed to be a running theme with his life, it happened suddenly, quickly, and without reason: One October night, five months before Bleach's canonical start, Ichigo was turned into the protagonist of a video game. Presented with knowledge about himself and his bloodline, he begins to gain strength in preparation for a conflict he doesn't even know is brewing.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 193,287 - Reviews: 1081 - Favs: 1,940 - Follows: 2,198 - Updated: 10/29/2016 - Published: 8/20/2016 - Ichigo K.
The Gaming Hybrid by RagingSoul reviews
Gohan wakes up one day to find out he has a cheater ability for life, 'The Gamer.' With this power, how will the world of Dragon Ball Z Change? More importantly how will our favorite Hybrid change?
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,163 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 343 - Follows: 389 - Updated: 8/29/2016 - Published: 8/9/2016 - Gohan
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »