Home Community Books Redwall The great fire mountain
The great fire mountain
Follow .
Focus: Books Redwall, Since: 10-21-04
Founder: clara200 - Stories: 50 - Followers: 3 - id: 6549
This a list for stories that are about the Long patrol,badger lords, or general Salamadastron stories. Feel free to add any recemendations. Now accepting staff members email if intreasted. babecat2000yahoo.com

Perilous Hares by Aaera reviews
A short march chant for the Long Patrol hares of Salamandastron. Something I just thought of and wrote at Dairy Queen, nothing really special. Reviews appreciated!
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 138 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 9/18/2007
Eulalia! by Aaera reviews
Lycus the Doubleaxe they called him, for the two mighty axpikes he carried in each paw. Enormous was he, perhaps larger than any badger lord before him but his hares were beginning to doubt the size of his mind...
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,161 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/30/2007 - Published: 9/18/2007
A Tale of Two Sons by Kelaiah reviews
A Tale of Badger Lord Tairan Windblade, who adopted two sons: a hare whose parents were murdered by ferrets, and a ferret that was found on a corsair ship.
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,147 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/15/2009 - Published: 1/19/2007
The Season of Tribulation by Zeldadude70 reviews
A riprousing story about the early days of Salamandastron, in the days of Bluestripe the Wild. Will Salamandastron fall to an evil far beyond what good can handle? Rated T for later violence. Chapter 3 is up!
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,112 - Reviews: 6 - Updated: 1/19/2006 - Published: 1/4/2006
The Impossible Dream by The Silvercat reviews
Her family was slaughtered in the raid of a Muskrat and his gang. After being rescued she does something rarely seen by murderforced orphans: she becomes a pacifist and plans to embark on a journey to Salamandastron where war is brewing... FINISHED!
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 21,588 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/11/2005 - Published: 3/19/2005 - Complete
Imagination's Curse by VicPez reviews
With an active imagination comes many blessings. However, there also comes the desire of extraordinary things which lie beyond the reach of everyday life. That very desire can be a curse.
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,133 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/10/2005
Salamandastron Falls by Squirrelbait reviews
What happens when a Marlfox comes back and Slamandastron Gets taken over FINISHED
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,045 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/19/2005 - Published: 4/11/2005
Mara by Narfy reviews
(One Shot) Ever wonder how Lord Urthstripe found Mara. Well this one shot might have the answer to what happened.
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 998 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/12/2004 - Complete
Lost Treasures by BattyFerret reviews
...Are often more then they seem. A hare and badger set out looking for adventure and to gain knowledge of Mossflower. A group of eight thieves happen to meet them. A clue is found.
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,536 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 5/28/2005 - Published: 2/13/2005
Redfury the Brave by Yarin-Baskblade reviews
When vermin ships threateningly arrive over the horizon one day, Redfury the Brave, the badger lord of Salamandastron, must stop them before they go too far and takeover all of Mossflower! Chapter 7 url: www.fanficiton.nets21416527
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,103 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/3/2004 - Published: 11/19/2004
Lord Fireslayer's Navy by Waterflash Arrowotter reviews
The vermin leader Fireslayer intends to attack the free world - with a revolutionary weapon, never seen on the planet before... PG for first chapter.
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,180 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 11/6/2004 - Published: 11/1/2004
Salamandastron by Darkmoon reviews
A poem of the mountain of the fire lizard, home to badger lords and the legendary Long Patrol, the fighting regiment of warrior hares
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 154 - Reviews: 12 - Published: 4/22/2000
Swift as a Bally Hare: Book one 'The Fire Sword' by Drakon Lass reviews
The first book in Swift as a Bally Hare! Yeeess! Finally. Please R&R.
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,963 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 9/5/2000
Give 'Em Blood and Vinegar by Drakon Lass reviews
This is in the POV of a Salamandastron hare. Obviously in a battle. (;
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 65 - Reviews: 11 - Published: 11/28/2000
Badger Lord by Drakon Lass reviews
A poem describing a badger lord. I really like it.
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 63 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/28/2000
The Bloodwrath by Amara Ophelia Riddle reviews
I'm going to leave you in suspense...Read on to see what it contains!
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 185 - Reviews: 9 - Published: 12/10/2000
Eulalia! by Drakon Lass reviews
An acrostic. I think it's a follow up poem for 'Badger Lord'
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 44 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 12/19/2000
Salamandastron by Amara Ophelia Riddle reviews
This is another one of my Redwall poems, although it's about Salamandastron. Sorry to say but it's a very short one....R/R and enjoy!
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 133 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 12/26/2000
Untitled (about Salamandastron) by Vampiress01 reviews
Hmm, my best Redwall poem, I think...if ANYONE out there has ANY idea what Redwall is (it seems to me this place is pure Potter) please R/R!!!!!!!
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 159 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/2/2001
Song of a Sword by The Paladin reviews
Boar the Fighter's thoughts as he makes Martin's sword. Not quite poetry, but close.
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 324 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/14/2001
The Mountain Of Fire by Mariel Gullwhacker reviews
Have you ever wondered why Salamandastron was nicknamed the fire mountain? Well, Ceteruler the Wise is telling a story...(I'm using the reference to Ceteruler in 'Salamandastron', I keep thinking that she's been known as the 'Just' as well...)
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 5/11/2001
The Last Stand by Otterhare reviews
Two hares in an army face an overwhelming challenge. What will happen? (Ack. I HATE summaries, so look inside for somethin' good. ^_-)
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 394 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 11/19/2001
Ladle-me-laddo-dee-ladle-me-doo! by Otterhare reviews
A traditional Long Patrol marching song!
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Humor/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 102 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/6/2002
Eclipse by Feral reviews
The hares of the Long Patrol run into a dark and unlikely hero, Eclipse, a haremaid who was nearly slain when a levert. They will follow a vermin horde lead by Blackfang the Vicious, and the final confrontation may just leave more than scars...Chpt 3 up!
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,278 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 4/1/2002 - Published: 3/16/2002
Hares of the Sea by Dark Knight4 reviews
My other story was deleted, so I ow it to you all to write this. Read it. I think its very good.
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,674 - Reviews: 10 - Updated: 4/17/2002 - Published: 10/7/2001
48 | Page 1 2 Next »