Home Community TV Shows Lizzie McGuire The greatest LG fanfics
The greatest LG fanfics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Lizzie McGuire, Since: 10-23-04
Founder: ilovereadingfanfiction - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - id: 6645
I have read so many fanfics...and here are the ones that i think are the greatest..but if yours isnt in here..doesnt mean i dont like it..its possiable i didnt read it..so just reveiw or email me telling me the name of ur story and ill put it in here. Story has to be complete to be added here..thanx luv u all!

A Second Chance by H. Matsui reviews
UPDATED Jan 1! Final Chapter is up. It's been twelve years since Lizzie McGuire has passed away. Can 28 year old David Gordon convince his 16 year old self to change the past and prevent the death of the girl he loved? A Romantic Time Travel Story.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 32 - Words: 73,216 - Reviews: 558 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/2/2005 - Published: 8/1/2003
Gathering the Pieces: A Visit From Santa by Romaqueen3 reviews
Tori gets a surprise as she creeps down the stairs on Christmas Eve!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,286 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/12/2004
Little Lizzie's All Grown Up by Phoebe Dynamite reviews
Lizzie McGuire is leaving her tropical island home for blast from the past: a 15-year reunion at Hillridge High! What has everyone been up to? FINALLY COMPLETE!!!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,280 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 15 - Updated: 6/2/2003 - Published: 4/28/2003 - Complete
Don't Lose the Moment by tawny reviews
Complete This is a story that starts right after the last Lizzie episode, and does not contain any info from the movie. The story involves what Lizzie and Gordo do over their summer. Part of the story told through journal entries. LG? Maybe.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 25,032 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 40 - Updated: 8/18/2003 - Published: 4/27/2003 - Complete
Hanging By A Moment by BethanyKatherine reviews
My second Lizzie fic. Lizzie, Gordo and Miranda are headed to Prom, but when disaster strikes, in the form of Lizzie's date, who will help piece her heart back together? COMPLETE
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,049 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 8/29/2003 - Published: 8/27/2003 - Complete
Gordo's Presence by davidsleep reviews
Lizzie blames herself for Gordo's death and soon starts to question her sanity. COMPLETE! (finally)
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,170 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/9/2004 - Published: 1/6/2004 - Complete
Future: Remember by Silent Angel of Time reviews
Lizzie and Gordo run into each other after a almost 10 years of not seeing each other. Lizzie has a secret and Gordo's determined not to ask. Finished
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,237 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/19/2001
Picnic by Black Knight 03 reviews
On the last weekend of summer vacation, Lizzie faces Gordo for the first time since coming back from Rome. One-shot LG
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,823 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/6/2004 - Complete
Don't Go by Lola7 reviews
COMPLETE Gordo is saying his last goodbye to Lizzie. Lizzie confesses how she really feels about Gordo, but fears that sence she never told him before it's to late to wonder how things could have been. But for Gordo it's never too late
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 622 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/16/2003 - Complete
Sit On My Lap Little Girl by Lola7 reviews
COMPLETE Lizzie and Gordo have a fight and find a different, yet funny way of getting back together. Christmas themed song-ficone-shot story.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,250 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/7/2004 - Complete
The Boy is Mine by love-fool reviews
Focuses mostly on Gordo...when kids from the neighboring school have to attend Hill Ridge, two enemies duke it out to catch Gordo's eye! What will happen? R/R! I'll give you a cookie! **FINALLY UPDATED!** press F5 so you don't miss any action! FINISHED!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 9,088 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/15/2002 - Published: 9/28/2002 - Complete
Gathering the Pieces by Romaqueen3 reviews
Completed! When the stranger appeared on Elizabeth McGuire’s doorstep, she knew the life she’d worked so hard to achieve was over. She was unable to turn him away and he helped her to discover a part of her life she’d lost long ago.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 44,390 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 31 - Updated: 6/9/2004 - Published: 1/4/2004 - Complete
Silent Night by Romaqueen3 reviews
It's Christmas time and something's going on with Gordo, but he won't tell anyone. Lizzie knows who she wants for Christmas, but she's not sure how to tell Gordo how she feels.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 29,366 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/16/2003 - Published: 11/28/2003 - Complete
Behind Every Smile is A Broken Heart by PersonY2K reviews
Lizzie and Gordo haven't spoken in over seven years, but what happens when they get snowed in at in airport together? More interesting than you would think. A fluffy little story in the spirit of Christmas. LG.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 13,716 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/11/2004 - Published: 12/8/2003
The Meaning of Love by PersonY2K reviews
Love. Something Lizzie doesn’t understand clearly. But when Gordo says he loves her, will she able to love him back, or at least try? One-shot.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,412 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/26/2003 - Complete
Getting Back The One That Got Away by Black Knight 03 reviews
After Rome, Gordo is the one that Lizzie let get away. Now ten years later, she gets the chance to get back the one that got away. [LG]
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,364 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/26/2004 - Published: 10/9/2004 - Complete
Dear Santa by FictionMac reviews
A Holiday L/G fic in four parts. Lizzie and Gordo through the years, wherein Lizzie doesn't believe in Santa and Gordo is appalled and does all he can to make her. Beware, sweetness and light inside. Merry Christmas!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,179 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 9 - Updated: 12/25/2002 - Published: 12/17/2002
Another Way by Taygeta reviews
After a five year separation, Lizzie and Gordo meet again at Miranda and Larry's anniversary. Can they find another way to return to each other?
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 22,521 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 16 - Updated: 10/3/2003 - Published: 6/7/2003
I Once Was Loveless by littlegypsy25 reviews
A story of the greatest romance, that was never told enough. G/L ~*Movie Spoilers*~ FINISHED~
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,797 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/16/2003 - Published: 5/2/2003
Her Name's Beth by PersonY2K reviews
*FINISHED!* Shortfic. Gordo’s getting married, but he doesn’t know who to. All his parents tell him is that her name’s Beth. But Gordo doesn’t want Beth, he wants Lizzie. Will he get her? L/G. *FINISHED!*
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,000 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 11 - Updated: 7/28/2003 - Published: 7/27/2003