Home Community Games Fire Emblem The hero and his princess forever! Everything dedicated to IkexElincia!
The hero and his princess forever! Everything dedicated to IkexElincia!
Follow .
Focus: Games Fire Emblem, Since: 05-16-10
Founder: EmblemQueen - Stories: 85 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 81536
Disappointed that Elincia was stuck with that boring pansy, Geoffrey? Wish she and Ike would have shown a romance instead? Well come here to enjoy IkexElincia 24/7!

The Queen by Aeriza reviews
Being queen was no easy task, and Elincia would need to make personal sacrifices. / Implied Ike x Elincia.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 326 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/9 - [Ike, Elincia] - Complete
Fire Emblem: Inseparable Love by FoxRocks reviews
Ike feels compelled to leave Tellius behind him, knowing he can't be with his love Queen Elincia. But are his affections returned? Ike x Elincia one-shot, please enjoy!
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,660 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/12/2013 - Ike, Elincia - Complete
El amor no muere, renace by OtomePrincess reviews
Esta historia se desarrolla en el final del videojuego Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, pero yo aun no he jugado el Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, asi que puede tener errores o informacion falsa, son parejas como Ike/Elincia Mist/Boyd, Soren/desconocida. R&R!
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,960 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/9/2009 - Soren
Soren's Weird Adventure in Brawl Mansion by RazzBurry reviews
Soren goes to Brawl Mansion...now, after a series of events, he's stuck with three unlikely people, together the four of them need to stop a disaster that's Soren's fault. I just changed one of the genres to Humor, because now there's a lot of that :D
Crossover - Super Smash Brothers & Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 27,547 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/6/2010 - Published: 11/10/2009 - Soren - Complete
Unspoken by emberin reviews
Tellius, pre-RD. Some things are best left unsaid. Others we wish we had said. The worst thing, though, is when you want to say something and you don't know how. A broken Ike/Elincia.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,845 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/4/2007 - Complete
Flames of War by Gaurdianangelzelos reviews
A novelization of FE9:PoR. All Ike had ever desired in life was to one day surpass his father. But when a mysterious young woman suddenly appears, he is thrust into a conflict and destiny that will change the fate of Tellius forever.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 18,473 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/17/2009 - Published: 12/14/2008 - Ike, Elincia
A Love Story by Yuuki223 reviews
I was overjoyed to see him, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I wanted to run and jump into him, hugging him and telling him how I felt. I also wanted to go up and slap him for leaving without saying goodbye, or even telling me if he'd be back. Ike/Elincia oneshot (it's not really T(or at least I don't think it is) but might as well be safe right?)
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,107 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/20/2013 - Ike, Elincia - Complete
lullaby by Ferdinand with Flowers reviews
postmodernist garbage; in the song of us /Elincia/Ike/
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 998 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 7/22/2010 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Elincia, Ike
Here to Meet You by Beckon reviews
He had planned out what he was going to say for a few days now and yet… sitting here in front of the grave, nothing was coming to him. It was more difficult than he thought to introduce his daughter to her grandfather.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,745 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/28/2013 - Ike - Complete
His Name Was Paris by Caimthehero reviews
An AU fic about Ike. What would have happened if Ike had not abandoned Elincia to the dangers of court? If he had decided the best way to serve Crimea and lead his own forces was to stay a noble. Cross over into Radiant Dawn. Genres include Action, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Friendship, and Drama.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,405 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 12 - Published: 4/20/2013 - Ike, Elincia
I See the Light by GengaJupite reviews
The battle for Crimea is over and things are finally starting to look up. Ike and Elincia both know that their pent-up emotions are an impossibility for their futures, but one evening could change all of that. All it takes is one perfect evening, shining in the starlight. Oneshot. IkexElincia
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,292 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/15/2013 - [Ike, Elincia] - Complete
Fire Emblem: A Love Realized by FoxRocks reviews
Ike finds Elincia to apologize for arguing with the Begnion Empress. Soon the two discover their true feelings for each other, and confess their love for one another. Please enjoy!
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/24/2013 - Ike, Elincia - Complete
Fire Emblem: Ike's Nightmare by FoxRocks reviews
Ike endures a most horrible dream one night. Only one person could give him the comfort he needs. First Ike/Elincia one-shot from me - please enjoy!
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,154 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/6/2013 - Ike, Elincia - Complete
Eterna by finalfantasized reviews
AU, IkeXElincia. Ike is a soldier who finds himself falling in love with the princess of his enemy's country. Sorry for the wait! there's a typo in there...at the bottom it asks if you want SethxMia? It should be BoydxMia. sorry! My mistake!
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,660 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/13/2007 - Published: 4/9/2007
What Fate Brings by ShiverIntheLight reviews
When Ike is missing from the campfire after a victorious battle against Daeins in Talrega it leaves one green-haired princess curious of where he could be. Once she finds him she realizes that long quelled feelings are slowly rising in her and all she can do now is just let them out and confess... Contains Ike/Elincia. Co-edited with my friend FoxRocks. Enjoy!
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,300 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Published: 3/6/2013 - Ike, Elincia - Complete
Golden Bands of Love by ShiverIntheLight reviews
When Elincia asks Ike out on a simple walk after their return in Crimea it turns out to be much more as Ike contemplates feelings that he had been holding back the whole time and just acquiring as new. Simple oneshot Contains Ike/Elincia.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,256 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/19/2013 - Ike, Elincia - Complete
Emerald Strands by ShiverIntheLight reviews
It was only her Emerald Strands that enticed him and made him feel the love that his heart had so fleetingly disregarded. When hearts sublime and take flight together all comes together and makes sense. Ike/Elincia oneshot. (Short but sweet)
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,377 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/31/2012 - Elincia, Ike - Complete
Lost Support by ShiverIntheLight reviews
The lost support between Ike and Queen Elincia in Radiant Dawn has now been revealed. All three levels (A, B, C) will be shown. Read if you have always wanted this Support to be real.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,972 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/14/2012 - Published: 11/13/2012 - Ike, Elincia - Complete
A Lost Support Conversation by ShiverIntheLight reviews
This is the lost Fire Emblem Path of Radiance Support Conversation between Ike and Elincia when their support level is A. If you are a die-hard Ike/ Elincia fan and/or had an Ike/ Elincia support in Path of Radiance, then this conversation is what you have been yearning for in the game.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 645 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/12/2012 - Ike, Elincia - Complete
Breaking Point by Beckon reviews
It was almost as if Begnion no longer wished to bother itself with the Laguz Alliance. They had set their sights on a more vulnerable group… after all, the Crimean Queen would be a prize to take from the field.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 57,141 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/11/2013 - Published: 10/28/2012 - Ike, Elincia - Complete
Black Skies by Red Warrior reviews
He had thought, now that his kids were older, that he could spend the rest of his life doing some mercenary work and living in peace. However, that black disaster happened and spread all over Tellius. Set years after FE10, many pairings.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 33,041 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/16/2009 - Published: 10/9/2008
Company by hannahbbug3 reviews
This time, they were not alone on the balcony. He could feel the eyes of the others watching them. She was tense in his arms. He was quiet. Sequal to Accident, Impulse, Affection. SorenxLucia, Soren-centric.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,512 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Soren, Lucia - Complete
Ice by hannahbbug3 reviews
An assassin appears in Crimea, seeking to take the life of the newly crowned Queen and those closest to her. Her retainers and new fiance, Ike, struggle to protect her, as they are faced with both the weight of their own emotional burdens and the threat of the assassin's envenomed blade pressing close to the heart of their country. Multi-part finale to A,I,A, and Company.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 88,798 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/20/2013 - Published: 9/22/2012 - Ike, Soren, Elincia, Lucia
Accident, Impulse, Affection by hannahbbug3 reviews
This night had changed them both, for tonight they were not soldiers as they had been a month ago, not victors as they were two weeks ago, not even tacticians... They were just two people. The night drained away everything else. Lucia-centric, SorenxLucia
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,247 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/9/2012 - Soren, Lucia - Complete
If You Remember Me, I'll Be There by ShiverIntheLight reviews
If you remember me, I'll be there. Those were the last words that he had said to her, before he left her world. She cried the day he left, the beautiful spring day was such a contrast to how Elincia had felt when Ike had left her to travel to other lands and make a name for himself.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,352 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 10/27/2012 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Elincia, Ike - Complete
82 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »